Laura Geller Real Deal Full Coverage Cream Concealer

4.1

All shades may contain:Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Isohexadecane, Diisopropyl Adipate, Calcium Carbonate, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Dextrin Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ultramarines.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have this in Light and is a good match for my pale skin. I think this is the first concealer that I can use for both my under eye circles and the rest of my face. I tend to use it under the eyes and around the nose. My skin is quite good. I don't use foundation, just concealer where needed and powder. I put a tiny amount on the back of my hand and apply with a concealer brush. I think it will last a long time because it is very concentrated. UPDATE 08/2015: I find that I prefer a really cheap concealer E.L.F. Cover Stick in Ivory which is a better match for my fair NC15 skin and looks more natural on the skin. So I have taken one lipstick off Laura Geller Real Deal as it is fairly expensive.

I bought a tiny tube of this for $10 because I wanted a heavy duty concealer in case I needed one. I tried this under my eyes and around my nose, and I didn't like it for either. Too crepey and thick, hard to layer without cakiness, and it creased around my nose badly. I've used much cheaper concealers under my eyes that looked better than this product (Sonia Kashuk, Rimmel).

It did come in handy one time, though. I had a huge red mark on my chin from a benzoyl peroxide reaction. I think this was the only concealer I had that would have covered it–it was bright red and more than an inch across. This concealer DID cover the redness completely, and it looked pretty natural when powdered over, so even though I'm not completely satisfied with this product, I think it has some uses and probably works well for some people. It's just not the right concealer for my needs.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This was my first Laura Geller purchase from QVC and I am on a constant quest for my HG concealer but this is not the product that would suffice for me. This was expensive however a little bit of the product does go a long way. This concealer blends well and covers somewhat. The packaging seems small for the price and comes in a squeeze bottle with a flip cap (as others have mentioned). It is very creamy and shiny so I use a cover stick over this product to get it more matte. I would not buy again since it is overrated on what it can do and how it performs. I think adding powder to this makes it worse and changes the color. I bought the medium but it is a bit to dark for my olive skin color, which is surprising. I should have gone for the light.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is super thick, extremely pigmented. So te coverage is awesome, but it looks so heavy. Far too heavy for the under eyes. I have this in the shade "Light" which seems well suited for NC15-20. Very yellow. Doesn't work for me, as it looks like a heavy yellow mask when I try to blend it into my under eyes and skin acne.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I just can't get on board with this concealer. I especially can't use it in my undereye area. It is way too thick for that (on me). I have tried using it on blemishes and frankly it's just okay. For reference I use MAC Studio Finish on blemishes, discoloration and acne scars and that was what this was being compared to.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my first Laura Geller purchase and I'm pleased with the Real Deal Concealer. Even though I am a budget buyer, I am willing to shell out a bit more for a good concealer or foundation. A little bit of this seriously goes a long way. All you need is a tiny dab. This concealer blends well and covers well. I have found that it applies best with using my fingers. The amount you get for the price is really good in my opinion. It may not look like a lot at first but once you realize how little you use it's totally worth it. The packaging is great too! The squeeze bottle with a flip cap ensures you'll get all the product out. My only concern is that it is super creamy so it does tend to sink into creases. Just make sure to blend well and set with powder.

I was on the hunt for a good full coverage concealer to cover some pretty bad acne scars. After reading such good reviews about this product, I really thought it would be my HG concealer. But this definitely just isn't the concealer for me. First off, this is definitely not a full coverage concealer. it's medium coverage if that. Second, it's a weird consistency that makes it very hard to blend. Once it dries it ends up looking almost flakey or scale-like. I then tried using it for under eye circles, but didn't like the way it looked for that either. Not worth the money if it's not doing what I need it to. I'll be going back to my Laura Mercier Secret Camoflauge.

I am a guy, and I have been wearing makeup since iI was 15, so I have tried lots of brands always looking for the perfect concealer that will cover my dark circles, the ocasional pimple and any other imperfections I might have, WITHOUT making it obvious that Im wearing makeup. After reading the reviews I decided to buy it and DAMN!!!! This is a great concealer! A PINHEAD amount covered one of my eyes, so the little bottle should last a year or 2. It just makes your skin look bright and awake without looking cakey. And it covered pimples and broken capillaries like bo other. Awesome product and I will defiitely keep buying!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this concealer and as mention before a little goes a long way. I have extremely oily skin but this concealer seems to stay on for hours. I still use a finishing powder to keep the oil and shine away. This concealer seems to cover everything from dark spots to full on pimples. I will definitely be buying this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product. I use it to cover up acne, acne scars, dark circles, and some of my more obvious freckles. A little goes a reeeeeeally long way, which makes the small packaging worth while. If you put too much on it'll get really caked. I still love it, though. I bought this at Ulta.

Top Rated Laura Geller Products