April 18, 2014 | 1795 users online

Concealers - Laura Geller - Real Deal Full Coverage Cream Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by oktoberstarlight2006

I am a guy, and I have been wearing makeup since iI was 15, so I have tried lots of brands always looking for the perfect concealer that will cover my dark circles, the ocasional pimple and any other imperfections I might have, WITHOUT making it obvious that Im wearing makeup. After reading the reviews I decided to buy it and DAMN!!!! This is a great concealer! A PINHEAD amount covered one of my eyes, so the little bottle should last a year or 2. It just makes your skin look bright and awake without looking cakey. And it covered pimples and broken capillaries like bo other. Awesome product and I will defiitely keep buying!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by lolo90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this concealer and as mention before a little goes a long way. I have extremely oily skin but this concealer seems to stay on for hours. I still use a finishing powder to keep the oil and shine away. This concealer seems to cover everything from dark spots to full on pimples. I will definitely be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Kharkiv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I use it to cover up acne, acne scars, dark circles, and some of my more obvious freckles. A little goes a reeeeeeally long way, which makes the small packaging worth while. If you put too much on it'll get really caked. I still love it, though. I bought this at Ulta.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by barbandrusty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have dark circles and have experimented with so many concealers from cheaper drug-store brands to expensive department store brands. I found this at Ulta and thought I'd give it a try. I really like it. I always found myself touching up a few times a day, but now I use it in the morning and pretty much leave it alone. If I do need a touch up, I have the Lancome wand that does well, but doesn't have enough staying power to start the day with. This concealer can be a bit heavy, and I want to emphasize that you only need a teee-niny amount. A little dab'll do ya! I had a difficult time at first with this and squeezed out way too much. Took awhile to learn to control it. I'm a mature woman, so I have to be careful with heavy concealers looking too pasty on me. After getting control of the amount, I do fine with it now. Would definitely buy again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by hobosmiles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is literally the highest coverage concealer I've ever used. It covers absolutely everything, but beware- it can mask your skin and give you a cake face. I find that it creases and pools up around the under eyes, so for most people it should be used only on the face. A little bit goes a loooong way, so while it is expensive, it will last years! If you can find your skin color, I'd definitely recommend buying this!(: Good luck!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by dawnzartandlife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

To say this is great concealer is an understatement, I am a sort of concealer-junkie, this one is tough enough to cover nearly anything. I have combination skin so I try lots of concealers. A small bit goes a long way. It should last a lifetime even for the smallish tube. It is so heavy duty and quickly diminishes whatever you spread it on. I love the packaging, and the tube is so great. Just go light on the application and set with powder and voila! perfection...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Best concealer IN THE WORLD!!!

This is a super-full coverage concealer which can hide almost anything from dark circles to acne. It is an absolute must. This concealer doesn't have a wide range of shades, but when it comes to a concealer, you just buy the shade lighter than your skin tone, so whatever. I have the one in Light, and it matches absolutely perfectly! Also, it has yellow undertones, so I rejoiced at this product. It has a very workable formula with incredible staying power. It feels very velvety too :). It is super easy to blend and a little goes a long way. It may look like it comes in a small package, but trust me, with the coverage this gives, that little tube will last you a very long time. It is a little over $20, but it's totally worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Concealer?? Concealer??? I DON'T NEED NO stinking concealer!!!!
That's what you'll be able to say if you use Laura Geller's Real Deal concealer. Granted this is heavy duty stuff, and as most reviewers have stated, a little goes a very long way. I bought this from QVC after seeing the reviews on it.

When you receive it you kind of wonder what you paid for, as the product runs in the $20 range. However, once you see how very little you need for a very good amount of coverage you realize this little tube will last a very long time. I picked up the light shade which is good for my NC15 skintone. A pinhead will cover small blemishes and I use a teeny bit more than that mixed with eye illuminator (EL) to cover my dark circles. At first it is scary, because it looks very heavy, the trick is to let it "cook", or warm into the skin. Apply it and go do something for a minute or two and when you look back in the mirror, you'll wonder where it went. Honestly, it's like it melds into the skin and just makes you look flawless. I don't know what she did to make this, but she got it right.

Packaging is a small flatish tube with a flip top. The opening is very small on purpose so you don't squeeze out a ton, because you need so very little to get good coverage.

Pricey, but well worth the $$.

14 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by jtg1968

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think concealer is one of those products that is very difficult to formulate well. The Real Deal is just about as close to perfection as I can hope to find. I use the medium in summer, and light in winter, each looking very natural and pairing well with her foundation or tinted moisturizer. For under the eyes, I mix a pinhead amount (seriously, that's all you need) with a little Spackle primer before application, tap it in and set with powder. It looks very natural and lasts all day. Doesn't cake or settle into my fine lines. Mixing it with the primer seems to be the trick to using underneath the eyes. It's also great as an eyeshadow primer, and to cover up areas on the face that need more coverage, like around the nose and on the chin. It's very versatile and one tube will last me a whole year. Highly recommend.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by AndreaJunelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is some serious concealer! I recieved it in the "Laura Geller 6pc Real Deal Arsenal" shown on QVC in Feb.2012. This is by far my favorite product from her line (of the 11 or so products I've tried thus far) & is definately the best concealer I've ever used.
I have fair, warm skin (for reference I'm just a hair lighter than NC15 in MAC, and mixing Ivory + Buff in Revlon CS is my perfect fndtn match.)
I use the "Fair" shade of this concealer. I also have AWFUL undereye circles that I've had for as long as I can remember - genetics? :(
So it is very hard for me to find one product that completely gets rid of these bad boys under my eyes but this stuff totally DOES :) Usually I need to mix a corrector with a concealer but this works alone with ease.
Not only does it cover well, It manages to do so without looking cakey, or causing dryness/flakies, which is a problem I've had with many under eye concealers in the past.
You can also use this for covering any acne or scars. Like for example I also get occasional facial hives and actually had a large inflamed hive on my nose not long ago- I applied just a *dab* of this and it wasn't even slightly noticeable. This really rocks my world and is the definition of Holy Grail to me ;D
It is a bit expensive (for someone like me, currently not working and on a budget) As I said I received this in a gift set that was around $30-40 if I recall correctly? The concealer alone is around $25 for a small tube. But I've found that a little goes a long way (LITERALLY. Just a half-pea size amount is enough for both under eyes) So I'm hoping to not have to repurchase for quite some time(Even though I do *definately* plan to repurchase when I run out)
I would also reccomend this for those of you looking to cover things like spider veins, large scars, whether they be on the face or body because of how heavy duty it is while remaining natural looking.
5 lippies all the way!