April 20, 2014 | 1842 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Sexy Curves

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by sherrybird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is meant to give fuller and curlier lashes. I don't see any volumizing but it gave good length. It didn't curl my lashes but it holds a curl decently. I love the brush, I feel like it really grabs the lashes and it looks pretty cool too. I usually use this when I'm going for a more natural look. You can layer it with a volumizing mascara too for a more dramatic look but I don't know why, I don't like using multiple mascaras at once. The only thing is it smudges pretty badly on the lower lashes, although I've experienced this with other rimmel mascaras before. Doesn't smudge on top lashes. Overall, I like this, but rimmel needs to work on the smudging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by amatbm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS MASCARA. MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE. PLEASE NEVER DISCONTINUE!"

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by rigantona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Used this mascara for about 2 weeks, left my normally long and curled lashes spindly and clumped. Threw it out and won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had heard a lot of good things about this mascara on YouTube so when I saw it on clearance at the drugstore, I picked it up. I expected great things from this mascara and I was disappointed unfortunately. Honestly, I didn't find that it really curled my lashes. I still found myself reaching for my eyelash curler to get the effect that I wanted. Also, this mascara often clumped my lashes together. I had to put a lot of effort into getting the wand to actually separate my lashes due to the shape of the wand. This also made my lashes very brittle and hard. I guess I've just gotten use to mascara formulas that leave your lashes somewhat soft. The last straw was how it flakes throughout the day. This is definitely not the worst mascara I've tried, but it's not in my top 10 either.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

tried and threw it away

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by kittyxwong

This is the worst mascara I have ever tried. On the positive side, it held my curl, but I found the unique mascara head, with its triple "spikey-balls", difficult to control and did only an adequate job in coating my lashes. This was probably due to the fact that the rubber bristles were super short and stubby. It made me have spider lashes every single time too.

In addition, at the end of the night, it tended to flake off and I could see black bits on my face. I wear contacts and I found that my eyes were irritated when I wore this mascara. It also burned my eyes when I cried once with it on (no contacts).

The biggest downfall was the actual formula: it was wet to the point it was goopy and when it finally dried on my lashes, it left them brittle and dry - even after removing it later. I feel like this mascara had some long term drying effects on my eye lashes too.

I tried it again when the formula had dried a little to see if it would help with the clumping, but it didn't. I ended up throwing it away before it could do any more damage to my eyelashes. I bought it on sale for $4.99CAD so it wasn't a big loss, but this is the first and only mascara I have ever thrown out because of strong dislike.

Won't be repurchasing it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Klahannah

This is my favorite drug store mascara. It is actually a really good mascara for the price. It does of fabulous job of separating and lengthening the lashes. I find that it gives almost no volume however. Although when I use this mascara as my base to separate and lengthen the lashes then add a coat of Diorshow for extra volume it is amazing. I would purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by hoijacque27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

never but this again
it doesn't hold curls even after i used the lash curler b4 hand. after applying this, it actually dragged my lashes downward n if you applied it couple more times , it clump n the end of the lashes actually curve inward towards your eyeball......

after 3-4 tried on this , i decided to throw it away instead of giving it more chances to disappoint me in the future

i was luck that i got it when it went on sale, .....but still.....i would prefer if i get a free sample of the bad mascara b4 i even pay a dime on this product

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by ilovemarilyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the formula of this mascara. I love the brush. I love how long it makes my lashes. I love how it doesn't clump. The only thing I don't love is how it flakes off by the end of the day. If only it didn't leave flakes of mascara under my eyes. This usually only happens by the end of the day, but still. I will say that it does not do anything for volume. It's more of a natural-looking lengthening mascara, which I like for everyday. But because of the flaking off I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

Well, I have a love/hate feeling with this mascara. I have straight, point down lashes that all I want to find is a mascara hold the crul. I definitely enjoy it when I am too lazy to use eyelash cruler because It somehow crul my lashes to the point the it is not straight down and a nice decent visible lashes for not using cruler. But I hate it because when I want a little bit more and use my beloved tarte eyelash cruler to crul my lashes, it draw it down to that "sexy cruve" just like I didn't crul my lashes. will not repurches.