Rimmel Sexy Curves

3.3

on 9/1/2013 8:01:00 PM

This mascara is by far the best drugstore mascara I've ever used. It stays on all day and holds my curl. The really great thing about this mascara is that you don't have to curl your eyelashes before using it. Also, it's quite layerable. Love Love LOVE! <3 :)

on 8/27/2013 9:06:00 AM

I really like this mascara. I got it from ocean state job lot in their makeup area, which I know is a crap shoot. Usually I assume if I buy something from there that it was damaged or from a bad batch. Yet, despite all this, I love it. It goes on nicely, doesn't clump, and seems to amplify my lashes in the right way. I can't find this exact one anywhere else, and maybe it's because I have the red bottle and this shows a purple bottle. Maybe that's why it was at Ocean State - they changed the packaging. I want more!!

on 7/2/2013 10:40:00 AM

It takes a lot for me to fall in love with a mascara. I'm one who could care less about it, as long as my lashes look amazing. Plus, I'm an experimenter so I love to try new things. I just recently purchased this mascara and scored a great deal. Immediately when I applied it, my lashes already looked longer. The wand is my favorite. Honestly, it looks a little intimidating at first, but once you use it you get the hang of it. Any who, I love the ball shaped end because it allows me to get the inner corner of my lashes without poking my eyeball out and I can get the outer edge of my lash line without getting it all over my eyelids. Take in mind that I already have long and thick lashes, so in the past when applying mascara, I always got mascara all over my face because my lashes would still be wet and it was a mess!! I love love love this and it really accentuates my natural lashes. Please don't discontinue!

on 4/29/2013 6:28:00 AM

this mascara was the worst mascara that i have ever bought. the final result after quite good coating was terrible compared to the mascaras that I have had before.to be honest it gave my lash a good length but my lash looked so sparse because it stuck together and i used a needle to separate them . Also my lash was so harsh and firm and I personally prefer to have soft lash after using a mascara. i think the shape of brush is the most notable downside of this mascara because it causes the lash stick together and looks patchy and scattered.I wont repurchase this product in spite of its good price .

The packaging is adorable and the brush concept sucked me into buying the product. I have the washable formula and it was amazing at length and volume, but I'm really cautious about wearing mascara that isn't waterproof because of my watery eyes. I'm interested into looking at the waterproof formula considering how much I enjoyed the brush and the application with the washable formula.

on 4/17/2013 12:57:00 AM

meh...
my search for a better mascara hasn't stopped yet.

on 4/13/2013 7:38:00 PM

This mascara flakes like crazy! It doesn't do a very good job at volumising and just makes my eyelashes look very strange.

on 3/28/2013 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has a weird brush and tube, but I tried it. Take out the brush, and their is a large clump on the end. Yish, I have to wipe it off. The consistency is fine. Not to wet or dry. Until it dries. There is clumps, and flakes everywhere. While applying it, the bristles sort of hurt.

The main problem was that just like my other most hated mascara, my eyelashes fell out. Yeah. Lovely.

This product does come with a lovely colour though, and it curls. The brush is cool too, but most about this product is just awful.

on 3/18/2013 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Sexy Curves is the best mascara by Rimmel.After being dissapointed by all their others mascaras,i decided to give this one a try.It comes in a pretty purple tube.The color extreme black is a dark shiny black color.I curl my lashes and apply the mascara.Holds a curl and gives me a nice fanned out false lash look.I have noticed that his mascara is becoming harder and harder to find.I picked this up at my local Rite-Aid
I am wondering if they are discountinuing this mascara.I hope not.I really like it.I highly recommend.I would buy again

on 3/7/2013 2:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

While I don't notice a difference in the curl of my lashes, I really like the consistency of the mascara. My lashes are nice and defined. It's a nice solid black color. Doesn't clump much or flake (maybe a little after a full day of wear). I'd buy it again.

Popular Mascaras