July 25, 2014 | 1753 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Sexy Curves

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Hatamani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This has a weird brush and tube, but I tried it. Take out the brush, and their is a large clump on the end. Yish, I have to wipe it off. The consistency is fine. Not to wet or dry. Until it dries. There is clumps, and flakes everywhere. While applying it, the bristles sort of hurt.

The main problem was that just like my other most hated mascara, my eyelashes fell out. Yeah. Lovely.

This product does come with a lovely colour though, and it curls. The brush is cool too, but most about this product is just awful.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by tm1999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Sexy Curves is the best mascara by Rimmel.After being dissapointed by all their others mascaras,i decided to give this one a try.It comes in a pretty purple tube.The color extreme black is a dark shiny black color.I curl my lashes and apply the mascara.Holds a curl and gives me a nice fanned out false lash look.I have noticed that his mascara is becoming harder and harder to find.I picked this up at my local Rite-Aid
I am wondering if they are discountinuing this mascara.I hope not.I really like it.I highly recommend.I would buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by jejunejunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

While I don't notice a difference in the curl of my lashes, I really like the consistency of the mascara. My lashes are nice and defined. It's a nice solid black color. Doesn't clump much or flake (maybe a little after a full day of wear). I'd buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2013 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Twimum

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really didn't know whether to give this a two or three rating - there's nothing really wrong with this mascara but it just doesn't do what it advertises. No way that it gives volume and I can't really see a difference with curl. I think this is a good mascara for a young teen just starting with make-up and who doesn't want to look overly made up. I might keep it for bottom lashes just to add colour rather than fullness/length.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by sherrybird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is meant to give fuller and curlier lashes. I don't see any volumizing but it gave good length. It didn't curl my lashes but it holds a curl decently. I love the brush, I feel like it really grabs the lashes and it looks pretty cool too. I usually use this when I'm going for a more natural look. You can layer it with a volumizing mascara too for a more dramatic look but I don't know why, I don't like using multiple mascaras at once. The only thing is it smudges pretty badly on the lower lashes, although I've experienced this with other rimmel mascaras before. Doesn't smudge on top lashes. Overall, I like this, but rimmel needs to work on the smudging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by amatbm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS MASCARA. MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE. PLEASE NEVER DISCONTINUE!"

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by rigantona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Used this mascara for about 2 weeks, left my normally long and curled lashes spindly and clumped. Threw it out and won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had heard a lot of good things about this mascara on YouTube so when I saw it on clearance at the drugstore, I picked it up. I expected great things from this mascara and I was disappointed unfortunately. Honestly, I didn't find that it really curled my lashes. I still found myself reaching for my eyelash curler to get the effect that I wanted. Also, this mascara often clumped my lashes together. I had to put a lot of effort into getting the wand to actually separate my lashes due to the shape of the wand. This also made my lashes very brittle and hard. I guess I've just gotten use to mascara formulas that leave your lashes somewhat soft. The last straw was how it flakes throughout the day. This is definitely not the worst mascara I've tried, but it's not in my top 10 either.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

tried and threw it away

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by kittyxwong

This is the worst mascara I have ever tried. On the positive side, it held my curl, but I found the unique mascara head, with its triple "spikey-balls", difficult to control and did only an adequate job in coating my lashes. This was probably due to the fact that the rubber bristles were super short and stubby. It made me have spider lashes every single time too.

In addition, at the end of the night, it tended to flake off and I could see black bits on my face. I wear contacts and I found that my eyes were irritated when I wore this mascara. It also burned my eyes when I cried once with it on (no contacts).

The biggest downfall was the actual formula: it was wet to the point it was goopy and when it finally dried on my lashes, it left them brittle and dry - even after removing it later. I feel like this mascara had some long term drying effects on my eye lashes too.

I tried it again when the formula had dried a little to see if it would help with the clumping, but it didn't. I ended up throwing it away before it could do any more damage to my eyelashes. I bought it on sale for $4.99CAD so it wasn't a big loss, but this is the first and only mascara I have ever thrown out because of strong dislike.

Won't be repurchasing it.