Ecotools Five Piece Mineral Set (4 brushes, 1 case)

4.6

I cannot say enough good things about this very cheap set of brushes. Glides on smoothly, I can barely feel the pressure of the bristles, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, easy maintenance. Will definitely repurchase like 5 more packs in case someone's birthdays are coming up :)

The cheap ones that I bought from ebay was apparently original :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

i love these brushes. They're all so soft and gentle on the skin. The blending brush does an AMAZING job at blending shadows!! I use the powder brush for my mineral foundation, and i use the baby kabuki for blush. The concealer brush is very flat and smooth and doesn't shed, so it really is perfect for depositing concealer onto the skin. I payed around $6 for these brushes, which is extremely cheap considering most brushes here in Australia are usually $10 or more for one brush. Definitely try these out!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great buy! I actually purchased this on eBay for under $5!! At drugstores and etc its about $8-10! Recently bought these for my trip, and they are perfect travel sizes!! Great travel brushes :D! I have been using them daily too for powder and washing them! There is absolutely no shedding, I hope it remains that way... I highly recommend these :D

Great brushes, I use them every day. I particulary love the kabuki brush, it just blends beautifly my makeup, and the Concealer brush. It's not super precise because of the size, I find, but it works good to cover the area where I have acne scars. I carry the Mineral Powder brush on my bag in case I need touchups and the shading brush to apply a little bit of eye shadow quickly.They are very good quality brushes in my opinion, but I have only own a few Mac, Body Shop and Real Techniques brushes, so I can't compare them to many other brands. I love the price and I love that they are ecological. I would really recommend them to anyone, specially if you don't want to spend a lot of money on brushes or are interested in eco products.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

There isn't too much more that I can say that has not already been said about these brushes. I use all of the brushes daily and wash them 1 X week. I have had them for about 2 years and they are holding up wonderfully and not one of the brushes has shed a single hair. Overall, these are great for the price.

Absolutely wonderful brushes. They get the job done, and to boot the brushes are soft and eco-friendly. They're even cruelty free! Even better is that you don't get stuck having to pick little hairs from your face for an hour after you're done applying makeup. That's just a blah factor of other brushes I've used, but not these!

Definitely love this, I got this little pack in Walmart, those brushes are just soooo soft!!!!
They not expensive at all, easy to carry around when you go for travel.
I would recommand this to anyone!!!!

These brushes work really well, and definitely look nice on your dressing table :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this set. It's inexpensive, the brushes are soft and eco-friendly, and cruelty free! Very nice for makeup on the go.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Coarse

I have used these brushes for over 4 years. I keep buying sets to replace lost brushes.

Popular Makeup Brushes