Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Oh how I love thee. It smells so good..just like the name.. Warm & Cozy

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this fragrance. I'm actually wearing it now. I sprayed this fragrance on this in the morning and its almost dinner time and I can still smell it on myself. I almost never get these results with my expensive department store perfumes. I got the spray, lotion, and wash from VS for $30 on one of there sales and the quality of this fragrance you can't bet it. The name describes the scent -- it is truly warm and cozy. I feel so relaxed and calm when I wear this. One of the best scents I have and I have alot!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my fav body spray at the moment, VS PINK changed their packaging this year and discon'd the perfume in this scent. This body spray smelled exactly like 'warm' & 'cozy', makes you feels like you're all cuddled up beside a fireplace.

Mmmmm, this smells so good. I don't usually like foody and candy sweet scents because they give me a headache, but this is just delicious! I just want to eat it. I seriously spray it to sleep also. It is very similar to soft & dreamy, which I love as well. To me it smells like sweet milky cream with a hint of sweet spice.

I don't see the big deal about this scent. It smells like every other gourmand scent out there, and doesn't last worth a darn.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this after seeing all the rave reviews it had on here, but I've got to say, it doesnt smell as nice as what people make it out to be. It smells like just another cheap body spray. I've smelt tins of Impulse which are much better!

If you like the sweet lollie like smell, try out "Baby Doll" by YSL.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Packaging is really cute. Thats about it. This smells like a sorority house toilet. I guess some girls can pull off the cotton candy, prostitute-eque scents that are hot on the market these days. I dont get it. I got this as a gift and re gifted it.

I have this as a gift from my Mum, she said it smells so girlie to her lol
I'm so in love with the smell, so sweet and warm, esp in rainy days. Even my boss (male) tells how he loves my perfume, makes he miss his little daughter =)))
But my boyfriend doesn't like it :"( he says it smell like kids' candy with extra sugar coated that leads the ants =))

I wanna repurchase it but it's not popular in my country :(
So I just save it to use in winter only, to warm up the atmosphere around me :((

I love , love , love this scent. It is what it's called. Warm and cozy. mmmm.....

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This was the first body spray i ever bought from victoria secret .
I always thought the "pink" line was kind of expensive ( for a 14 year olds budget) But now 4 years later, this is still one of my FAVORITE scents.
My boyfriend loves this scent. i get tons of compliments everytime i wear it . it's best too get when they're doing their sales 3 for $30, because i stock up ! i also have the lotion, i don't take this with me often because it's my favorite and everyone asks too use whatever i have on ! lol
It comes in a smaller bottle i believe for about $8.
I keep one of those in my purse when I'm going out, and the full size at home.
it last such a long time ! I still have the same bottle from last year.
it's also a great year round scent .
I will for sure repurchase as long as they continue too sell it .

Popular Fragrances