Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

4.4

on 11/29/2012 10:35:00 PM

Mmmmm, this smells so good. I don't usually like foody and candy sweet scents because they give me a headache, but this is just delicious! I just want to eat it. I seriously spray it to sleep also. It is very similar to soft & dreamy, which I love as well. To me it smells like sweet milky cream with a hint of sweet spice.

on 10/17/2012 12:07:00 PM

I don't see the big deal about this scent. It smells like every other gourmand scent out there, and doesn't last worth a darn.

on 10/12/2012 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this after seeing all the rave reviews it had on here, but I've got to say, it doesnt smell as nice as what people make it out to be. It smells like just another cheap body spray. I've smelt tins of Impulse which are much better!

If you like the sweet lollie like smell, try out "Baby Doll" by YSL.

on 10/8/2012 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Packaging is really cute. Thats about it. This smells like a sorority house toilet. I guess some girls can pull off the cotton candy, prostitute-eque scents that are hot on the market these days. I dont get it. I got this as a gift and re gifted it.

on 9/30/2012 6:39:00 AM

I have this as a gift from my Mum, she said it smells so girlie to her lol
I'm so in love with the smell, so sweet and warm, esp in rainy days. Even my boss (male) tells how he loves my perfume, makes he miss his little daughter =)))
But my boyfriend doesn't like it :"( he says it smell like kids' candy with extra sugar coated that leads the ants =))

I wanna repurchase it but it's not popular in my country :(
So I just save it to use in winter only, to warm up the atmosphere around me :((

on 9/13/2012 8:24:00 PM

I love , love , love this scent. It is what it's called. Warm and cozy. mmmm.....

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This was the first body spray i ever bought from victoria secret .
I always thought the "pink" line was kind of expensive ( for a 14 year olds budget) But now 4 years later, this is still one of my FAVORITE scents.
My boyfriend loves this scent. i get tons of compliments everytime i wear it . it's best too get when they're doing their sales 3 for $30, because i stock up ! i also have the lotion, i don't take this with me often because it's my favorite and everyone asks too use whatever i have on ! lol
It comes in a smaller bottle i believe for about $8.
I keep one of those in my purse when I'm going out, and the full size at home.
it last such a long time ! I still have the same bottle from last year.
it's also a great year round scent .
I will for sure repurchase as long as they continue too sell it .

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Whoa, this stuff smells so freakin' good! I actually bought this online without even smelling it. I saw the glowing reviews and trusted them. I know it sounds crazy, but this stuff smells just like the way it's named after - Warm & Cozy!

To describe it to you - it smells like what Aquolina Pink Sugar should smell like, but without all the loudness. Kind of like Aquolina's innocent sister..LOL..This scent is almost similar, but it's more inviting. You can wear this during the day without feeling self-conscious about the loudness. You know what else it awesome about this fragrance? The lasting power! I've been wearing this for 5 hrs. now and it still smells fresh. Body mists never last, but this one does.

I'm very impressed about this body mist. It's a beautiful fall scent, but also great during summer as well. And, yes, men are drawn to it. IDK why - maybe it's the vanilla-laced-with-caramel notes? It has an innocent come-hither scent. If you've never tried it, I suggest getting a travel-size. You can never go wrong with those. But, like I said before, it smells similar to Aquolina, but more innocent. Would I buy this again? You betcha! Even if I'm 99 yrs. old. VS better not get rid of this because it's one if their gorgeous scents.

on 8/26/2012 1:36:00 AM

This smells like cotton candy ,i don't really care to smell like sugar or candy but guys absolutely love this smell.

on 8/18/2012 7:06:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

What I really need to say about this is; every single guy I've ever dated has complimented me on how good I smell when I wear it. That enough makes me want an endless supply. There's nothing to dislike about this scent!

Popular Fragrances