March 1, 2015 | 1020 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer Pencil

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Tinabear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner - I have it in black
it's twisty (love it), it's very much waterproof and I love the smudger at the end.
The only downside is I wish it'd stay on an eeny bit longer
other than that it is hands down my fave and the only eyeliner I currently buy. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2012 6:01:00 AM More reviews by cabbagescabbages

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The colour's good, but it goes on uneven, and takes a lot of layering to show up on my skin (I have about a medium brown skin tone). And this is definitely not smudgeproof, within about 15 mintues it starts to fade and transfer to the crease of my eyelid. Because I have to layer so much to get the colour to show up on me, the fading and flaking is really uneven as well, making it look worse. The only good thing about this is the colour, which would be nice, if it could show up on someone who isn't pale.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by raychel2661

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this eyeliner simply because it's the wind-up style and the lead is soft enough that it glides my eyelids quite well, but won't end up smudging all over my lids. I've had this eyeliner in black and brown. I've liked both pigments but I'd like the brown to have less of a reddish tone to it. But what the heck! I'd definitely buy this eyeliner again cause it even has a sharpener when you take the (useless) smudger tip off from the pen body!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The best pencil-style eyeliner at any price. Stays where you put it, applies smoothly., no sharpener needed. Just wish they made a charcoal gray and a burgund/plum. A total steal.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by SoliB

The best eyeliner ever. It glides on easily and stays for the whole day (and night!)
The smudger does wonders ! Really blends in when I need it to. And I love how you don't have to sharpen it, just twist and go. For people who want an easy glide with long lasting results and colour this is for you. Plus the price is definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by TMKipp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Easy to put on and stays on all day. Even on my greasy eyelids - yes, my eyelids are greasy. Takes some rubbing to get off with eye makeup remover at the end of the day. I don't understand why there's a sharpener included at the end - you can't sharpen this pencil since it has a grease pencil-type texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Sabzzluvzzmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been buying this in noir for probably 5-6 years I love it. I have tryed so many liners and to be honest for a mechanical pencil eyeliner this is my favorite. It has good staying power works great on the water line. I dont know how people can not like these. Iv bought quite a few Mac eyeliners they are not as good as this to me. The smudger on the end is perfect i dont have to use a pencil brush. Goes on smoothly. I dont even sharpen it I dont feel the need to I can create a thick or thin line easily. What more can you ask for? And its like 5 bucks!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by AFlareForTheDramatic

if you're looking for a WATERPROOF, SMUDGE-PROOF, LONG-LASTING eyeliner, don't waste your money on these.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by PinkyRani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

cheap drugstore product
non-smudge
waterproof
non irritating
nice pigmentation

I would definately re buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by theravenwine

I have this in Gold. This pencil (twist-up) eyeliner has great pigmentation. I used it on my lower lash line and it did not run nor bleed nor smudge (whichever you like to call it) and it stayed there till I took it off after more than 12 hours. I spent at least 4 hours under the sun so it is a wonder that it did not budge unlike many other pencil eye liners infamous for smudging. This eyeliner glides on my lower lash line like a dream, and does not tug at the sensitive under-eye area.
However I am asian and I feel that the gold colour does not really compliment my skin tone and it did not do much to brighten up my eyes like I wanted it to. It is more of an orangey, metallic gold rather than a glittery, yellow gold as I would like it to be. I think it would be better on Caucasian skin.
I will not purchase this again as there are still many other better glittery gold eyeliner to be tried. This did not work for me because it is not what I am looking for but for those who like this shade of gold it may work.