April 25, 2014 | 922 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Exaggerate Auto Waterproof Eye Definer (all)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by AFlareForTheDramatic

if you're looking for a WATERPROOF, SMUDGE-PROOF, LONG-LASTING eyeliner, don't waste your money on these.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by PinkyRani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

cheap drugstore product
non-smudge
waterproof
non irritating
nice pigmentation

I would definately re buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by theravenwine

I have this in Gold. This pencil (twist-up) eyeliner has great pigmentation. I used it on my lower lash line and it did not run nor bleed nor smudge (whichever you like to call it) and it stayed there till I took it off after more than 12 hours. I spent at least 4 hours under the sun so it is a wonder that it did not budge unlike many other pencil eye liners infamous for smudging. This eyeliner glides on my lower lash line like a dream, and does not tug at the sensitive under-eye area.
However I am asian and I feel that the gold colour does not really compliment my skin tone and it did not do much to brighten up my eyes like I wanted it to. It is more of an orangey, metallic gold rather than a glittery, yellow gold as I would like it to be. I think it would be better on Caucasian skin.
I will not purchase this again as there are still many other better glittery gold eyeliner to be tried. This did not work for me because it is not what I am looking for but for those who like this shade of gold it may work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

I have dark brown eyes so I need a bright colours on lower lash line to accentuate them.
Price: $6.70 CDN
Pkg: twist-up w/sharpener&smudger on bottom
Colour: Precious Gold 290 is a shimmery coppery gold
Deep Ocean 230 is a standard navy
I have super oily skin (esp T-zone) and watery eyes. This stays put for the day <3
Def rec for all the girls w/brown eyes out there :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 9:06:00 AM More reviews by xandreaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this eyeliner in black, dark blue and light blue (sorry forgot the actual names) for a loooooong time. I use it both for my upper and lower lash lines. Never smudges or fades for me, and the colour payoff is great. Have repurchased quite a bit, my 3rd year using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by deepseadivingsuit

I am an automatic eyeliner pencil FIEND - I cannot sharpen wooden pencils for the life of me so ($$$ and heartache later) I only get these now. Rimmel Exaggerate is a bargain for its price. I've only used the black, and it's a bit tricky to get a thin line with it, but I'm a smoky eye girl (2 mm-ish thick line) so it's excellent for my purposes. It's soft enough that it doesn't drag during application, and it's one of the densest automatic blacks I've ever had. It smudges a little throughout the day and transfers a bit from upper to lower lid, but no more than any other similarly soft eyeliner pencil.

At the beginning I loved the hidden sharpener under the smudge tool, but after a while it got loose and I just had an end-less eyeliner pencil. The smudge tool is worth rooting around in my handbag for though, it saves me from the nasty grey fingers.

Sportsgirl has an almost-dupe with the same smudge/sharpener thing for a similar price, but it's less black and has glitter :( Beware!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Natashia

I have this in Sable. It is a very close match to my EL brown eyeliner, which is a nice shade of brown that makes my dark brown eyes pop. When I first used it, without eye shadow, I hated the eyeliner. The product is so creamy, it smudged easily, leaving me with dreadful racoon eyes. However, now I use it on top of my eye shadow. And this works great. Unlike other eyeliners, because this is so creamy, it goes on very well pigmented and easily on the eyelids with minimal dragging. I can draw a nice clean line easily. When applied this way, it becomes smudge proof. The colors are also vibrant with a wide selection. Am lemming to get the blue one.

Update: The dark blue one was not available. Hence I purchased the green one. I read one other review that it was almost grey green, and was not too attractive. I do agree that the color could have been more intense and should have lean towards black / blue. Nevertheless I still like it, although it is a medium tone shade, as it provides a subtle hint of green/grey and looks good on my brown eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by HGemma

Oh wow. I got this one at my local CVS, because I though that I could possibly interchange it with my L'oreal Carbon Black Infallible, which I really liked, and because I had Rimmel's Special Eyes eye liner (the pencil kind, not the mechanical) and I liked that one as well. FAILURE.
First off, the product was just too waxy at the beginning, I had to snap off the tip to get product that wasn't all dried out. Then it was too creamy, NOT waterproof at all, and it smudged so easily! The smudger on this style of pencil has never really worked for me, and while the sharpener is cute, and it works, it's not the best and a lot of the product is wasted.
I was very disappointed at the staying power as well, the entire thing just migrated after barely an hour of wearing it.
It is a pure black though, so that's one up, as well as being super cheap. At least I didn't waste more than five dollars on this thing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2011 9:00:00 AM More reviews by ratzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Waterproof? On me, it's not.
I tried to make a fine, straight line on the upper eyelid, but after a few hours the eyeliner smudges and wears of,
It is recommendable for making smokey eyes, though because it is very blendable.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by claire96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This eyeliner is by far the best i've ever tried! Firstly, it's super cheap especially in the UK where in boots it costs 3.99.
It's waterproof and stays on all day, it may smudge a little but it's not an issue.
It comes with a smudger on the end - allowing you to make your eyeliner slightly less harsh and is useful when doing a smokey eye.

It also comes with a sharpner on the end :)
it's a wind up eyeliner with a thin tip - so you can be super precise and it's easy to apply to your upper and lower lash line.