December 18, 2014 | 1716 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer Pencil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The best pencil-style eyeliner at any price. Stays where you put it, applies smoothly., no sharpener needed. Just wish they made a charcoal gray and a burgund/plum. A total steal.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by SoliB

The best eyeliner ever. It glides on easily and stays for the whole day (and night!)
The smudger does wonders ! Really blends in when I need it to. And I love how you don't have to sharpen it, just twist and go. For people who want an easy glide with long lasting results and colour this is for you. Plus the price is definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by TMKipp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Easy to put on and stays on all day. Even on my greasy eyelids - yes, my eyelids are greasy. Takes some rubbing to get off with eye makeup remover at the end of the day. I don't understand why there's a sharpener included at the end - you can't sharpen this pencil since it has a grease pencil-type texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Sabzzluvzzmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been buying this in noir for probably 5-6 years I love it. I have tryed so many liners and to be honest for a mechanical pencil eyeliner this is my favorite. It has good staying power works great on the water line. I dont know how people can not like these. Iv bought quite a few Mac eyeliners they are not as good as this to me. The smudger on the end is perfect i dont have to use a pencil brush. Goes on smoothly. I dont even sharpen it I dont feel the need to I can create a thick or thin line easily. What more can you ask for? And its like 5 bucks!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by AFlareForTheDramatic

if you're looking for a WATERPROOF, SMUDGE-PROOF, LONG-LASTING eyeliner, don't waste your money on these.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by PinkyRani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

cheap drugstore product
non-smudge
waterproof
non irritating
nice pigmentation

I would definately re buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by theravenwine

I have this in Gold. This pencil (twist-up) eyeliner has great pigmentation. I used it on my lower lash line and it did not run nor bleed nor smudge (whichever you like to call it) and it stayed there till I took it off after more than 12 hours. I spent at least 4 hours under the sun so it is a wonder that it did not budge unlike many other pencil eye liners infamous for smudging. This eyeliner glides on my lower lash line like a dream, and does not tug at the sensitive under-eye area.
However I am asian and I feel that the gold colour does not really compliment my skin tone and it did not do much to brighten up my eyes like I wanted it to. It is more of an orangey, metallic gold rather than a glittery, yellow gold as I would like it to be. I think it would be better on Caucasian skin.
I will not purchase this again as there are still many other better glittery gold eyeliner to be tried. This did not work for me because it is not what I am looking for but for those who like this shade of gold it may work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

I have dark brown eyes so I need a bright colours on lower lash line to accentuate them.
Price: $6.70 CDN
Pkg: twist-up w/sharpener&smudger on bottom
Colour: Precious Gold 290 is a shimmery coppery gold
Deep Ocean 230 is a standard navy
I have super oily skin (esp T-zone) and watery eyes. This stays put for the day <3
Def rec for all the girls w/brown eyes out there :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 9:06:00 AM More reviews by xandreaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this eyeliner in black, dark blue and light blue (sorry forgot the actual names) for a loooooong time. I use it both for my upper and lower lash lines. Never smudges or fades for me, and the colour payoff is great. Have repurchased quite a bit, my 3rd year using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by deepseadivingsuit

I am an automatic eyeliner pencil FIEND - I cannot sharpen wooden pencils for the life of me so ($$$ and heartache later) I only get these now. Rimmel Exaggerate is a bargain for its price. I've only used the black, and it's a bit tricky to get a thin line with it, but I'm a smoky eye girl (2 mm-ish thick line) so it's excellent for my purposes. It's soft enough that it doesn't drag during application, and it's one of the densest automatic blacks I've ever had. It smudges a little throughout the day and transfers a bit from upper to lower lid, but no more than any other similarly soft eyeliner pencil.

At the beginning I loved the hidden sharpener under the smudge tool, but after a while it got loose and I just had an end-less eyeliner pencil. The smudge tool is worth rooting around in my handbag for though, it saves me from the nasty grey fingers.

Sportsgirl has an almost-dupe with the same smudge/sharpener thing for a similar price, but it's less black and has glitter :( Beware!