January 27, 2015 | 746 users online

Lips - Korres - Lip Butter - Plum

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by DvineRevelation

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have left a general review of these lip butters on the one for WILD ROSE.

This lip butter is my favorite of all. On my latina skin color, this shows wonderfully. It is quite pigmented, and leaves behind a gorgeous stain on lips once the gloss wears off. They do leave a nice gloss/sheen on lips at first...but do wear off nicely, and you still have that feeling of moisture.

For those who want a pigmented lip butter, this is for you!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 10:28:00 AM More reviews by sdportugal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is just about perfect. I find it very moisturizing and love the hint of color it provides. It's sheer enough to be applied neatly without a mirror, but the color can easily be built up for a more dramatic look. The scent is very light and disappears entirely after a few minutes. Plum, for me is the ideal YLBB shade, but I like Wild Rose and Guava as well. Great product at a very reasonable price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2010 1:01:00 AM More reviews by lilmissyblee1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ulta had a bogo on this, so I picked up this and Wild Rose. I'll be going back for more! It works great for my perpetually dry cracked lips and also imparts a really pretty fresh wash of color. I tried it as a cheek stain which was just ok, even the dark plum came across as hot pink on me when I dabbed it on my face. Not bad, just not for me. Love it as balm though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by alphabetpony

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the plum colour, perfect for autum/winter season. This is also so hydrating. I'm not a hugh fan of lipsticks but this tinted lip butter is a winner in my book, I always carry it with me to give an instant fresh colour on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 8:51:00 AM More reviews by morganlayne_h

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I am constantly searching for good tinted balms in a variety of shades. This was my first Korres lip butter but it won't be my last. $9 is not that much for a lip balm when you consider what I've spent on drugstore products that I ended up throwing away because they aren't giving me what I want.

The texture of this balm is not as buttery as I expected, but it does go on smoothly. I personally would not use this as a cheek color, although the packaging recommends it. It is not too sticky, not too shiny, and I enjoy the scent, which doesn't last long anyway so it shouldn't be an issue either way. The moisture level is not quite as high as I had hoped but it's still better than most other tinted products I've tried. It is just the right amount of tint, a nice sheer, cool red. These are all the qualities I'm looking for in a tinted balm. I will definitely be buying more of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by shelllly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Plum is my HG of all the Korres lip butters. I love this plum-berry shade, it is so flattering on. I don't mind the smell at all - not an issue for me.

I can build this shade up to a darker shade, which is great for cooler months. But I do wear it all year.

Very creamy, moisturizing lip balm/butter. So glad to have found these about a year ago, Plum was one of the first I picked up. I don't mind pot lip items (obviously, or I wouldn't buy them :), and usually apply this w/one of my lip brushes. Enjoy this great product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

I got this when I went to return something to Ulta. I like the smell of this better than the other ones. The color is also lovely, though if I apply too liberally, it goes on a icky, tacky, cheap looking fuschia berry as other reviewers mentioned. However, if I apply a light coat by just doing a light dabbing motion, it gives my lips a lovely natural just bitten plum/berry flush. Even with a light coat, I find it to be very moisturizing without making my lips feel "wrinkly" as some balms do. I also love to use this as a cream blush..just a few dabs on the apples of my cheeks for a just-in-from-the-cold glow. It isn't uber sticky so it's perfect for use on cheeks and lips so that's a big plus. Overall, I am very pleased with Korres products!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by prettyvivid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i admit, if i hadn't gotten this free, i would have never tried this. i love the color, its the perfect dark berry stained lip look. my lips feel so soft and i love the smell. (and boys like that its not sticky thick lipgloss)

i would love to have this for school, but because its in a pot and im not fond of sticking dirty fingers near my mouth, it will have to stay at home.

oh and it makes a great cheek stain!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by hawaiian_tropic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

wow what a surprise with this product! I got this as a free gift with a korres purchase online and it is the perfect lip look I always go for/do!!! It is a buildable sheer berry/fuscia color, and looks very flattering on. Very convenient for on the go b/c it adds color without a hassle. The scent is nice but for some reason it is very light to me where I don't really notice it. Also this product is a bit moisturizing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2009 4:09:00 PM More reviews by princessgracie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I do like this, and am suprised by the so-so ratings. The color is a sheer-berry/plum on me, but is wearable and buildable. I don't know about how moisturizing it is, as I just bought it and is is 90 degrees outside, so when it is 25 out, I can tell you! I like the scent, and to be honest, this is the only one I found that wasn't overpowering to me. I know the packaging isn't sanitary, blah, blah, blah...but wash your hands before putting on your balm! I do giggle when people complain about this- there are how many brands out there, pick another that has the packaging you want! (Enough of my ranting!)
**update**
After wearing it caused some burning and a weird rash on mylower lip. Ended up returning. Didn't find it to be that moisturizing, but still liked the color!