October 23, 2014 | 1567 users online

Lips - Korres - plum lip butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 10:28:00 AM More reviews by sdportugal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is just about perfect. I find it very moisturizing and love the hint of color it provides. It's sheer enough to be applied neatly without a mirror, but the color can easily be built up for a more dramatic look. The scent is very light and disappears entirely after a few minutes. Plum, for me is the ideal YLBB shade, but I like Wild Rose and Guava as well. Great product at a very reasonable price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2010 1:01:00 AM More reviews by lilmissyblee1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ulta had a bogo on this, so I picked up this and Wild Rose. I'll be going back for more! It works great for my perpetually dry cracked lips and also imparts a really pretty fresh wash of color. I tried it as a cheek stain which was just ok, even the dark plum came across as hot pink on me when I dabbed it on my face. Not bad, just not for me. Love it as balm though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by alphabetpony

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the plum colour, perfect for autum/winter season. This is also so hydrating. I'm not a hugh fan of lipsticks but this tinted lip butter is a winner in my book, I always carry it with me to give an instant fresh colour on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 8:51:00 AM More reviews by morganlayne_h

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I am constantly searching for good tinted balms in a variety of shades. This was my first Korres lip butter but it won't be my last. $9 is not that much for a lip balm when you consider what I've spent on drugstore products that I ended up throwing away because they aren't giving me what I want.

The texture of this balm is not as buttery as I expected, but it does go on smoothly. I personally would not use this as a cheek color, although the packaging recommends it. It is not too sticky, not too shiny, and I enjoy the scent, which doesn't last long anyway so it shouldn't be an issue either way. The moisture level is not quite as high as I had hoped but it's still better than most other tinted products I've tried. It is just the right amount of tint, a nice sheer, cool red. These are all the qualities I'm looking for in a tinted balm. I will definitely be buying more of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by shelllly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Plum is my HG of all the Korres lip butters. I love this plum-berry shade, it is so flattering on. I don't mind the smell at all - not an issue for me.

I can build this shade up to a darker shade, which is great for cooler months. But I do wear it all year.

Very creamy, moisturizing lip balm/butter. So glad to have found these about a year ago, Plum was one of the first I picked up. I don't mind pot lip items (obviously, or I wouldn't buy them :), and usually apply this w/one of my lip brushes. Enjoy this great product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

I got this when I went to return something to Ulta. I like the smell of this better than the other ones. The color is also lovely, though if I apply too liberally, it goes on a icky, tacky, cheap looking fuschia berry as other reviewers mentioned. However, if I apply a light coat by just doing a light dabbing motion, it gives my lips a lovely natural just bitten plum/berry flush. Even with a light coat, I find it to be very moisturizing without making my lips feel "wrinkly" as some balms do. I also love to use this as a cream blush..just a few dabs on the apples of my cheeks for a just-in-from-the-cold glow. It isn't uber sticky so it's perfect for use on cheeks and lips so that's a big plus. Overall, I am very pleased with Korres products!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by prettyvivid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i admit, if i hadn't gotten this free, i would have never tried this. i love the color, its the perfect dark berry stained lip look. my lips feel so soft and i love the smell. (and boys like that its not sticky thick lipgloss)

i would love to have this for school, but because its in a pot and im not fond of sticking dirty fingers near my mouth, it will have to stay at home.

oh and it makes a great cheek stain!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by hawaiian_tropic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

wow what a surprise with this product! I got this as a free gift with a korres purchase online and it is the perfect lip look I always go for/do!!! It is a buildable sheer berry/fuscia color, and looks very flattering on. Very convenient for on the go b/c it adds color without a hassle. The scent is nice but for some reason it is very light to me where I don't really notice it. Also this product is a bit moisturizing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2009 4:09:00 PM More reviews by princessgracie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I do like this, and am suprised by the so-so ratings. The color is a sheer-berry/plum on me, but is wearable and buildable. I don't know about how moisturizing it is, as I just bought it and is is 90 degrees outside, so when it is 25 out, I can tell you! I like the scent, and to be honest, this is the only one I found that wasn't overpowering to me. I know the packaging isn't sanitary, blah, blah, blah...but wash your hands before putting on your balm! I do giggle when people complain about this- there are how many brands out there, pick another that has the packaging you want! (Enough of my ranting!)
**update**
After wearing it caused some burning and a weird rash on mylower lip. Ended up returning. Didn't find it to be that moisturizing, but still liked the color!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2009 1:58:00 PM More reviews by YoitsNik

I love this lip butter! what makes it better is that its actually derived from actual fruits! my lips are always chapped from this so-cal weather and this does an excellent job hydrating it! The tint also is a plus as well!!