September 19, 2014 | 1832 users online

Blush - Clinique - gel blush

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2005 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Melinameg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep buying this product over and over again. I couldn't find anything better yet (why would I have to be looking, I wonder). It's not only how natural the color looks on the skin (warm honey), but also the perfect texture to apply (It gives you enough time to blend before drying). I have oily, acne-prone sking and I don't feel this product could make it worse because it is oil free and has a very light texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2005 6:36:00 PM More reviews by mosesmom

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've used warm glow for a couple of years now and love it. I like a very natural look and frequently wear this without foundation; however, I've found I can apply it over foundation as well and it stays put. Great lasting power, a beautiful color that gives me a healthy, flushed look - very pretty. I will purchase until they don't make these anymore!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2005 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Nikkirose2305

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a neat way to put on blush easy to over doo it but if ur careful this is a great product for ppl with dry skin to b/c its like a moist gel too.Not many colors : ( but good ones still.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2005 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Brelki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this gel blush! I have been using it for the past 3 or 4 years in a few different colors. It was the first gel blush I ever tried, and I haven't bought a powder blush since. I've tried other gel blushes, but they don't seem to last nearly as long or work as well with my skintone. I highly recommend Clinique gel blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2005 5:09:00 PM More reviews by chocolategirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this gel blush in warm glow. The name describes it well, it gives me a lovely glow and makes me look healthy. You do need to be careful how you put it on though. Apply a litte bit and then reapply again, building up gradually. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2005 8:17:00 AM More reviews by lkjhg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Excellent blush. I have bought Warm Glow several times and have just added Pink Shell, both lovely, natural colours (on my pale skin). I find the application really easy because they spread so well over moisturized skin, and once dry, are subtle but definitely "there". The tube lets you dispense a tiny rice grain-sized portion and lasts forever; it also travels well. Because it lasts so long I find the price economical (10.50 Sterling). They do stain your fingers, which I don't find a problem because I wash my hands after applying makeup - and the staying power is great, especially in summer. Although the package says to wash off with soap and water, I find it comes off fine with a wipe or lotion.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2005 5:45:00 PM More reviews by rays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Streaks easily. Difficult application.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2005 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Dolphinmoon

I used Clinique's gel blush for many years and was so happy with it. Then they discontinued it and when they brought it back again a few years ago, the tube was much smaller however the price was much more. I still like the product but have found that Bonne Bell's gel blush is $4 and twice as large as Clinique's $12 tube. Bonne Bell is just as nice and they have some great colors.

Too bad Clinique that you got so greedy! You've lost one customer here.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2005 7:45:00 PM More reviews by AG23

This blush is perfect for the apples of your cheeks. I never thought I would like a gel blush (my face is very oily), but this works very well on me. I highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2005 9:48:00 PM More reviews by kellyfoota

I like this product for its staying power. I wear it in conjunction with other powder blushes that I like. You cannot have a heavy hand with this and you must blend quickly or it stains.