August 22, 2014 | 1001 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous - Pink Whisper 130 (LE)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by majormakeupmaniac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with the reviewer below. In the tube this looks like a very wearable light pink with some shimmer. I don't own many true pink lip colors so I was excited to try this. On the lips this is extremely frosty and very unflattering. It is more goopy than any other lipgloss I own (including other Super Lustrous glosses) and it never really blends out on my lips. Very difficult to wear and work with. Would not recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by altar_keene

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful in the tube, frosty hot mess on the lips.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous baby pink colour! I dont normally wear pale pinks as they tend to wash me out, but this one is just right! I even bought a back up the day after I first bought it as I love it that much! Great to use with minimal or dramatic makeup! I am just sad that they dont sell this colour in the UK (I bought it while on holiday in Orlando).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by glamourgirl40

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this color a lot, it's a frosty baby pink suitable for people who want a light color to counter dramatic dark eyes, yet don't look good with more natural nude lips (I look very washed out with that look). I'm very pleased that it was actually able to LIGHTEN my very pigmented dark pink lips, since I was thinking it would just add a layer of shimmer. So that's a big big plus!!!:) I was a tiny tiny bit disappointed though that the lip gloss wasn't as warm toned of a pink as it looks like on the container. It's more cool toned that it looks on my actual lips. But the most annoying thing though is that it's not long lasting!!! Oh well, I'm content.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by celevia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Awesome baby pink color with subtle shimmers, i love this color, especially when paired with a neutral pink lipstick. It's not overly packed with shimmers, which is one of the reasons why i like it. The color is also universally flattering, it's semi sheer so you can simply alter the color too if you want. I like the non sticky texture of this, it feels smooth and moisturizing on the lips. I don't pick up any particular scent either which is also a good thing. The one and only minus with this lip gloss is that the applicator only picks up a tiny amount of gloss, so i usually have to go in and out of the tube many times, however i still like looks of its packaging

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by NiaMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have always been a Mac Cosmetic only kind of girl, but I have finally decided to try other products. Revon Pink Whisper is thee best ever! Or yet, their lip glosses in general is awesome. I super love it! My natural lip color is a nude/soft pink color, so all I need is to apply this gloss to give it some shine. It is quite matted so I wouldn't recommend on using too much of it. I actually use this gloss with Revon Pink Pout lipstick. It goes wonderful together. It gives you that baby pink lips. I would highly recommend this to my families and friends! Finally, its NOT sticky at all!!! Double kudos there!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by muddlepup

i have gone through like 6 of these.....by far the best ds brand/color i have ever used..... is great over lipstick or alone. A nice milky pink, really gives lips a nice full pout even where one doesn't exist naturally :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 7:08:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Limited edition...hope they will integrate this one as a permanent one in the lip gloss collection...love that it goes well with pink lipstick.it.s a perfect nude pink!love the creaminest,the smoothness of the lip gloss.like the life.s a peach,that i heard will be discontinued,is a perfect nude peach!love them!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by filamgirl618

This is my first SL lip gloss and I have to say I'm impressed. I can't say this was my first pick, I was originally going to pick Coral Reef but they didn't have any more. I typically don't like lip glosses either due to their sticky and messy nature but because of all the rave I decided to try it out. Looking at the color, I thought I wasn't going to like, I'm not too big of a fan of pink anywhere on my face. However, after applying it, I quite like it (btw, I'm a medium olive complexion). It's not too sticky, has a slight scent that I can't place but like, and has that subtle shimmer due to the bits of glitter. The only thing that bothers me with this gloss is that it's staying power isn't very good and I need to apply a bit at a time (layer) otherwise a lot of it will end up on the outer rims of my lips. However, I do enjoy this despite those things and has actually brought me back to the world of lip gloss. I may not re-purchase this specific shade, but I do plan on trying other ones out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by pinkdahlias

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love the packaging, love the consistency, love the color. Great lip gloss. The only thing I don't really like it is had a weird smell to it.