April 21, 2014 | 1196 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Exact Eyelights

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Nirvarna0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am surprised at the low rating of this product. I have short, delicate, easily clumpable lashes and this is great for me. If you hate products like lash blast, give this a try.I am not personally a big volume seeker, just lengthening and separating. the wand is small and easy to use. It is very water proof and the only mascara I have found that will not end up in a dark ring under my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by rorymarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually really like this mascara. It goes on very smoothly and removes easily as well. There's no clumping, and it really adds a lot of length and volume. I have it in black gold and it really brightens my eyes, and I like how it enhances your lashes but doesn't do so to the effect of looking like you're trying too hard. My friends all ask what mascara I use and I get tons of compliments... definitely will use again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by lkrintzline

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been a CoverGirl mascara wearer for years. The brand seems to work the best for me. I wore Professional (regular) for years, then I went to the Volume kind in the fat orange tube. It flaked alot and I wasn't very happy with it. I just got contacts and needed to go to Waterproof, so I bought several different brands and began trying them. Waterproof Exact Eyelights for Hazel eyes was the third and final trial mascara. I love this mascara. It doesn't irritate my contacts and doesn't flake. It builds volume for me and the color is subtle. It works very well for me. Thanks!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by ceexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Average mascara..I'm just using it because I don't want to waste it. I can't even really tell the difference it supposedly makes for each eye colour.

It doesn't do much in terms of lengthening, volume, etc.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by BananaPanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh my. Me and exact eyelights... we've had a time. This used to be my hg, you see. Back when I was so naive, so young.

I used this for years. I for some reason loved it. But I went through my own horrible mascara stages, of when I would wear TONS and it looked like spider legs... yeah. I've obviously had my own mascara issues.

But coming back to this product now after using Maybelline's Full n Soft mascara for a while, I realize how cruddy this stuff is. Honestly, it's better than a lot of mascaras, but it's not as good as full n soft (my new hg). It's ok. My favorite thing about this mascara is (for the waterproof one) its waterproofing qualities. Man, I've never seen a more waterproof mascara. I could go swimming and it'll still be there, basically the same.

Also, this stuff flakes a little. Eh. It's just so meh. And kinda expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by maddehluffskittehs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was my first mascara. I got it when I was very young, so I didn't know it was that bad back then. But now when I look at pictures, it added no oomph what-so-ever. No volume, no length, just blackening. Plus, the gold specks in the hazel one were all over my face! I decided to go back to the store and buy it again and see if it was just because i was terrible at wearing mascara, but NOPE! Waste of my money. It did the same thing. When i tried to curl it, it just made an obvious like sending the lashes in many weird directions. I would not recommend this, because you can get better mascaras like the covergirl lengthening or volumising, or even faslies mascara for the same price. Covergirl, what were you thinking?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by PrincessGizmo

I have the one for hazel eyes and it seems to work very well on me, does not clump and goes on really smoothly. Using this along with the eyeliner both make my eyes pop. I love it and will definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Omykiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought this in Black Gold because I thought it might bring out the yellow in my bluey-greeny eyes.
I was so surprised with how disappointed I was in the mascara itself, I pretty much forgot to take into account the "shimmer" factor.
For me personally, this mascara was quite literally, no exaggeration, just like using a clear gel mascara. I got zero boost, zero 'oomf', zero anything. I may as well have just painted each individual lash with liquid eyeliner.
If I liked the "no makeup" makeup look, I'd probably like this mascara. But I wear makeup to enhance my features, not blend in to the point of making no difference.
So for me, this mascara was useless. But others seem to like it so... I dunno! Just for reference, my lashes are pretty average - not short but not long, not sparse but by no means thick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Liiizzzaaayyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm kind of surprised at all the "eh" reviews for this product. Usually I agree with reviews because they're pretty spot-on, but I've found that I really, really love this mascara. I have hazel eyes and the wrong eye makeup can make my eyes look dull. This mascara in Black Gold is amazing! It's jet black and has gold specks in it & it's the only mascara I've tried that really makes my eyes pop. Every time I wear it someone asks what mascara I use. It can get a little clumpy, but a tiny eyebrow brush takes care of that if it happens. Overall, I give this mascara a thumbs up :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by tiffani1001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely love this mascara, every time I wear this I seem to get compliments. I originally bought this because it was on sale at Shoppers drug mart (Canada), but i continue to purchase because I love the formula and the little bit of sparkle it gives my lashes. I have barely there, short baby lashes! This makes them look long and thick and does not clump. I have also found that I can wear it in the day and apply another coat over top in the evening easily. In my opinion, the formulation when you first purchase is perfect. Not too wet, not too dry. The only reason I give it a 4 and not a 5, the tube tends to dry out quickly and when it begins to dry out It flakes a bit towards the end of the day.