November 20, 2014 | 1769 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Exact Eyelights

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Kayla25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best mascara i've used in my life. Like seriously... I freaking love this mascara. Its volumizes lashes, makes them thicker and it is water proof! Can't get any better than that!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by chriseileen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara I have used by far. I have experimented with other drugstore mascaras and I mean all of which claim to be "waterproof, smudge-proof" etc. However, those other mascara's would be watery and heavy and pull my curled eyelashes back to its naturally straight position. I have been looking for this mascara's even better version in any other brand, but I haven't found anything comparable. And in addition to it's waterproof and smudge-proof effectiveness, I need a mascara will a small brush but long bristles because I have small Asian eyes. This mascara provides most of what I look for in a mascara however, I wish it was just a little more smudge-proof. I get some dark shadow but not as much as the other mascaras I've tried in the drugstore and department stores.

UPDATE: 3/7/13 After I wrote this review I purchased a new mascara which works better therefore I'm changing this overall rating from 5 to 4.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Nirvarna0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am surprised at the low rating of this product. I have short, delicate, easily clumpable lashes and this is great for me. If you hate products like lash blast, give this a try.I am not personally a big volume seeker, just lengthening and separating. the wand is small and easy to use. It is very water proof and the only mascara I have found that will not end up in a dark ring under my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by rorymarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually really like this mascara. It goes on very smoothly and removes easily as well. There's no clumping, and it really adds a lot of length and volume. I have it in black gold and it really brightens my eyes, and I like how it enhances your lashes but doesn't do so to the effect of looking like you're trying too hard. My friends all ask what mascara I use and I get tons of compliments... definitely will use again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by lkrintzline

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been a CoverGirl mascara wearer for years. The brand seems to work the best for me. I wore Professional (regular) for years, then I went to the Volume kind in the fat orange tube. It flaked alot and I wasn't very happy with it. I just got contacts and needed to go to Waterproof, so I bought several different brands and began trying them. Waterproof Exact Eyelights for Hazel eyes was the third and final trial mascara. I love this mascara. It doesn't irritate my contacts and doesn't flake. It builds volume for me and the color is subtle. It works very well for me. Thanks!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by ceexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Average mascara..I'm just using it because I don't want to waste it. I can't even really tell the difference it supposedly makes for each eye colour.

It doesn't do much in terms of lengthening, volume, etc.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by BananaPanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh my. Me and exact eyelights... we've had a time. This used to be my hg, you see. Back when I was so naive, so young.

I used this for years. I for some reason loved it. But I went through my own horrible mascara stages, of when I would wear TONS and it looked like spider legs... yeah. I've obviously had my own mascara issues.

But coming back to this product now after using Maybelline's Full n Soft mascara for a while, I realize how cruddy this stuff is. Honestly, it's better than a lot of mascaras, but it's not as good as full n soft (my new hg). It's ok. My favorite thing about this mascara is (for the waterproof one) its waterproofing qualities. Man, I've never seen a more waterproof mascara. I could go swimming and it'll still be there, basically the same.

Also, this stuff flakes a little. Eh. It's just so meh. And kinda expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by maddehluffskittehs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was my first mascara. I got it when I was very young, so I didn't know it was that bad back then. But now when I look at pictures, it added no oomph what-so-ever. No volume, no length, just blackening. Plus, the gold specks in the hazel one were all over my face! I decided to go back to the store and buy it again and see if it was just because i was terrible at wearing mascara, but NOPE! Waste of my money. It did the same thing. When i tried to curl it, it just made an obvious like sending the lashes in many weird directions. I would not recommend this, because you can get better mascaras like the covergirl lengthening or volumising, or even faslies mascara for the same price. Covergirl, what were you thinking?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by PrincessGizmo

I have the one for hazel eyes and it seems to work very well on me, does not clump and goes on really smoothly. Using this along with the eyeliner both make my eyes pop. I love it and will definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Omykiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought this in Black Gold because I thought it might bring out the yellow in my bluey-greeny eyes.
I was so surprised with how disappointed I was in the mascara itself, I pretty much forgot to take into account the "shimmer" factor.
For me personally, this mascara was quite literally, no exaggeration, just like using a clear gel mascara. I got zero boost, zero 'oomf', zero anything. I may as well have just painted each individual lash with liquid eyeliner.
If I liked the "no makeup" makeup look, I'd probably like this mascara. But I wear makeup to enhance my features, not blend in to the point of making no difference.
So for me, this mascara was useless. But others seem to like it so... I dunno! Just for reference, my lashes are pretty average - not short but not long, not sparse but by no means thick.