Sephora Glass Nail File

4.6

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Very nice file, very soft, very easy to use, though I am a beginner. Better than a diamond file, which left my otherwise healthy nails a shredded and rough edge. Way cheaper (about 9) then the alternatives where I live (random pharmacy brand 15, OPI 25).

Cons: File only has one side (the other is smooth, at least isn't hard for the fingers), packaging is a cylindrical tube (to be fair, other brands use it as well but I'd prefer a flat case), has a coloured edge (there are people who may dislike the colour) and is a bit too thick to clean below the nails properly.

This nail file is Awesome! I've always hated to file my nails and thus never really did. I've been obsessed lately with taking better care of my nails and decided to give this a try. I'm so so glad I did! It files my nails so nice, makes them so smooth and neat looking. I would recommend this to everybody! Seriously, if you think you hate filing your nails you should do yourself a favor and give this a try!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my HG nail file. I honestly can't use anything else! It easily smooths any uneven edges in a few strokes (seriously), and can file down length in a few seconds. I've never experienced any chipping or tearing with this file: just perfectly smooth edges every time. It's really cute, too.
My only problem with it is I'm on my 3rd one... I keep breaking them! That's probably due to my own clumsiness than anything else, though. :P It says a lot about how great this file is that I keep making special trips to Sephora every time one breaks. It's worth it!

Great nail file. Very happy with it. I have been using it for quite a while now and once you wash it, its as good as new.

Just wish the file was on the other side as well.

Otherwise, the best.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this file. It has helped my nails grow. If you break it Sephora let's you exchange it for free. I recommended this to everyone I know.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my first glass file and man I wish I had this little guys sooner. My nails break and peel all the time well for almost 2 weeks not I have not broken a nail or had them peel (which is just outrageous). For $8 this guys was a steal. I highly recommend this. Now quick break down

Pros
- easy to use
- easy to clean
-- keep edges neat
Cons
-only has file on side
-comes with flimsy plastic sleeve

Glass nail files are the way to go! Never again will I go back to emery boards, or those silly foam things. Glass boards keep your nails from snagging, and give you a pretty even file. It's got my vote!

Just be careful not to drop them.

This is awesome. I've been making more of an effort to take care of my nails now, and the first step was to buy a glass nail file. Let's just say I can never go back to the regular emery board! Before, I was filing my nails with the emery board and it just seemed like the edges were really rough. With the glass file, it's super smooth. Watch out though, it files the nail a bit quicker than a regular emery board, so make sure you watch how much you file off if you don't want your nails too short. This is super easy to clean, you just rinse with water and let it air dry and it's ready to go. I didn't believe people at first when they recommended this was so much better, but from the get-go when I first filed with it, I can never look back now! By the way, it is made with glass, so I'd be a bit extra careful with it. You can't just throw it around like the old emery board.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this two weeks ago, because of the good reviews, but I do not like it at all. I find it difficult to use. I have another one,from another mark, which was half of the price, but 10 times better. I regret I've bought it. I gave it one lippie because it is pink :).

I heard a lot of talk of glass nail files on the nail board and that was all new to me. I'm just begining to do my own nails again and skipping the salons. With salons, they use boards and drills (I had acrylics). Wow, since doing my own natural nails w/ this glass file, I'm amazed of how gentle it is! I noticed with the boards, they literally sawed my nails and made them look even more rough. This glass file is expensive but it is worth it. Plus, it will last a lot longer than those $2.00 cheap boards.

Top Rated Nail Tools