July 28, 2014 | 1986 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Pearlglide Liner in Fly-By-Blu

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 2:21:00 PM More reviews by creamycustard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this eyeliner - I have worn many different liners in the past - estee lauder, christian dior, lancome etc etc, but this one by MAC is by far the easiest to apply. It is so soft and creamy that it just glides on. Beautiful colour that is very rich and intense, with just enough glitter to brighten up your eyes without going 'over the top. I purchased this on a whim thinking it looked fun - but when I tried it, I was amazed at its intensity and staying power. I am now going back to my local MAC in Debenhams to purchase another two.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by obamagirl

i love this- it is such a fab colour im glad i bought it when it was on the shelves!!it goes lovely in the waterline or on the upperlid, smudged out or left bold- love it with fiction eyshadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

Prior to Fly by Blu .. I thought my "HG" navy eyeliner was Prussian .. well step aside Prussian, you've met your match! Fly by Blu is a true navy without the black undertones of Blooz and Prussian. With just enough shimmer to keep it from being boring, it's the most amazing blue liner I've ever used. I adore this thing so much so that I have a back up of it .. something I typically don't do with an eyeliner since they're so easy to come by. I love the true blue of this liner .. and haven't touched my beloved prussian since welcoming this bad boy into my cosmetic world!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by wsk449

This was my FAVORITE out of all of the pearlglide liners.
It's super soft, yet when it dries, it has wonderful staying power.
I wish this was made into an automatic pencil, because I hate sharpening! lol
(i love the sparkles in it- super fun)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2008 7:49:00 PM More reviews by svetlana89

My holy grail of eyeliners. It's such a pretty royal dark blue, with subtle shimmer. Unique, yet neutral enough to wear it everyday! Applies smoothly like all pearlglides, love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2008 9:26:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Limited edition release from the Suite Array Collection released September 2008. Comes in standard MAC pencil form and retails for $14.50.

These liners are touted as "A creamy kohl-like eye liner with a sparkly, reflective finish. Highly pigmented: stands out for its rich, luxurious colours and pearl-metal look. Provides eye-catching, highly stylized contrast for any look. Smooth. Glides on. Feels comfortable. Long-wearing. Available in eight trend colours.
1.45g / .05 US OZ."

Fly By Blu is a STUNNING sapphire liner with purpley blue glitter to it. Its really unique and the glitter gives the color dimension and adds something different. Lasts all day with minimal smudging, but there is a little. This is not recommended for the waterline. I also notice that the glitter in these can make my eyes itchy if i wear them day after day so i usually skip a day in between. limited edition.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2008 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Cayleyt

I love this liner. The colors are soooo beautiful, and they are long lasting. The shimmer in them is very nice, not chunky or anything and it doesn't fall all over your face. They glide smoothly, no pulling or tugging. Love them all!!!! The only thing i would warn people of is that the colors tend to be very cool from the ones i have seen. (Haven't seen molasses or spare change). May not work with warmer skin- toned people.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2008 10:08:00 PM More reviews by colleen_co

This is a LE eyeliner. It's a Pearlglide and it does just that on your eyelid...glides. It's a really pretty navy blue, almost purple with glittery sparkles. The sparkle does show up but not too much. It isn't overly sparkley if you are worried about that. I love wearing it with a pink e/s or pink and purple and then lining with this color. It really does pop.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2008 1:54:00 AM More reviews by AntiPrep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the most unique blue eyeliners I've ever seen. I'd describe it as a medium bordering on deep blue (idk why MAC calls this light) with somewhat bright micro-glitter, it pretty much looks metallic. It kind of reminds me of UD's Goddess eyeshadow. These are the best glitter eyeliners to come out since Tony & Tina's. Get 'em before they're gone 'cause I have no doubt the gold diggers on ebay will be asking around 3x the original price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2008 7:35:00 PM More reviews by purrpixie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't wear much frosted make-up but this is perfect for a little light and sparkle around my eyes. Beautiful color! It looks great with my blue/gray eyes and the formula has great staying power. Try it!