BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My A#1 bronzer!! This can be used for both contour & general bronzing because it's matte & not too orange. But it's not grey as to look muddy. It seems to agree with my oily skin & does not oxidize too badly. It does not break me out. The price point is a little high but it's worth it. If you're only going to own one bronzer then own Hoola! Benefit has always been lovably gimmicky but all of it is so cute. PS: I also have benefit Hoola lipgloss which look excellent paired together!!

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hmmmm I don't really know how I feel about this product. The color is beautiful. The packaging is cute. But I don't know. I don't understand why everyone loves it so much. I found that it wasn't very long wearing and as someone who does not "retouch" throughout the day this is a big problem. I found that it applied and blended beautifully but if throughout the day I accidentally touched anywhere where I had applied it would swipe off easily. With that being said if you are looking for a beautiful extremely affordable long wearing matte bronzer, try the rimmel natural bronzer.

on 5/3/2015 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice matte, natural color. Great for warming up my pasty white winter skin. Only negative is I HATE the packaging

on 5/3/2015 7:58:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this bronzer. It gives me the perfect glow. I also love that the packaging helps you to not waste product. Because the box is deep, no product flies away and you just tap your brush on the edge and any excess from your brush falls back into the box. I will definitely repurchase.

on 4/29/2015 10:38:00 AM

Love this bronzer. Although it's not long-lasting enough, it looks really pretty on face and gives me a natural tan. It's easy to apply and blend as well! Very good choice for a summer look! :)

on 4/14/2015 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This bronzer always makes me think of holiday...... It provides a beautiful sun kissed tan without looking "muddy" like so many bronzers do. It is matte which is ideal for oily skin types, and can also be used to contour as well as an all over bronzer. Love love love this product.....

on 4/13/2015 7:47:00 AM

This bronzer is one of the best bronzers I've ever tried, it is matte which I love because it gives my cheekbones a really natural look. When you first open it you do think that there is hardly any product but surprisingly it last a long time which is fair enough considering the price.

Defiantly one of the best powder bronzers! Very pigmented and works with all skin types and shades, easy to blend and the product lasts about a year as you only need a small amount as it is extremely pigmented

on 4/7/2015 10:59:00 AM

I loove this product so much! It has a wonderful color and it's easy to work with! i'm so glad that is does not have any glitter in it like many other bronzers, so a big plus for that! it makes you look taned and healthy and can be used on fair skin to since it's so easy to work with. i also like to use it as a eyeshadow since it has a warm brownish color. the packaging is beautiful and is't great that the lid is stuck to the packaging so it doesn't fall of. it stays on all day an it smells nice. the only negative thing is that it is a bit price for me, i got it as a gift. so a big, big thumb up for this product!

on 4/4/2015 3:13:00 PM

There is nothing I can say new for this product that someone has already said about this as it's seriously so good! As to say it's a dupe for NYC Sunny? Not too sure about that even with my Fair/Medium Yellow undertone skin it can show a little orange if I'm not too careful but Hoola never shows up orange.

Popular Bronzers