BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This bronzer looks good on me. I like it that it comes with a mini brush. The color is natural if you blend it right. But the staying power is not that good in my opinion. It only lasts for 3 or 4 hours on me

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got a mini of this in the bronze of champions set, I have tan skin so this looks very subtle on me and you can use it as a bronzer all over or a subtle contour as it is matte, really enjoy this an it it is very blendable.

I love this product!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

perfect matte bronzer! i'm very pale and use it daily, but lightly! i u se a no. 7 directional powder brush for a light application. if you have a more normal colour, you'll love it too! asian friends of mine use this too, as well as a few black. can look a little off on darker skin tones, but it depends on how dark and other factors (personally i don't know of many bronzers good for really dark african skin tones! companies need to step it up! seriously unfair, and i'm not just talking about bronzers, foundation, concealers, the lot!)

this is very matte, so if you want shimmer, this isn't for you. equally, it won't give a glow, like the hourglass bronzers will. but for an everyday bronze i love this! my only problem with it is it can look a tad orange, if you're as pale as me anyway! just be sure to tap off excess on the brush and blend blend blend!

it lasts years on my skin too <3 i've just hit pan on my first and will be repurchasing soon.

2 good dupes are the NYC and NYX matte bronzers, but neither last on my skin quite as long. still good options if you want to test them out for colour

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I am using my second box of Hoola bronzer and have no plans to switch to anything else (good-bye Revlon PhotoReady bronzer, I quite liked you too...).
I am strictly using it for contouring only though. My favorite things about Hoola: perfect brown color (in the past, I had problems finding a brown shade that is not too warm/orange), it is matte (huge plus for me), it does not chip and crumble in the box (happened with nearly all other bronzers I had).
I am not a big fan of the paper-covered packaging, but LOVE the product inside!

This is seriously one of my favorite bronzers. This blends soooo nicely and looks so good on the Face! If your of the fair-light-medium skin tones you will love this product

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like this bronzer a lot, it's the perfect shade for light to medium skin, it doesn't look muddy, it's matte and sometimes I even use it as my contour as it's not too warm. It also comes with a brush that's the perfect shape to contour and bronze up your skin. The only thing I don't like about this product is its packaging: the paper box is so annoying, it gets dirty really easily and it can break! It does look cute but for the price you pay you'd expect it to be a bit more functional!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I adore this bronzer, it's a perfect colour. It's a cool brown, not too dark for my very pale skin, and I imagine it's the sort of colour that would work for everyone, providing your skin is lighter than it. It's very pigmented, a great contour, and long-lasting too!

There are quite a few down-sides, but as long as you know how to use it, it's fine!
•blending- it doesn't blend all too well, so you have to be quite precise and light-handed with it.
•bronzing- it's not all that great for bronzing, sadly. It can make you look quite mucky (I found), so I use it strictly for contouring, which it's great for!
•packaging- it's packaged in a cardboard box, and leaves a lot to be desired... It can get battered and stained quite easily, and it's hard to get a larger brush inside it. It's also excessively bulky.

It's an expensive product, but because it's so pigmented, you really don't use much, so it's long-lasting and great value, as it's such a good product, minus the packaging!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, I have a love/hate relationship with hoola.
I LOVE that it is the perfect contour shade for my generally light skin, and that it is super pigmented and blends pretty well.

However, it can look muddy as an all over bronzer (so I wouldn't suggest that if you're light) and I don't know if I am the only one but I despise the packaging! Its cheap cardboard, gets dirty easily and I can't fit a big fluffy brush in it and know how much and where the product is going on it. It's overall annoying. I get it that its benefits thing to package like this but its just not convenient...and at a nearly 40$ price tag, the packaging could be improved....

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I picked this up at my local Sephora to use for contouring. I was slightly hesitant to do so because of the price (it is, I've discovered post purchase, much more expensive in Sephora Sweden than almost anywhere online). I've not regretted the somewhat impulsive buy though. It is in fact perfect for contouring my light skin - no shimmer or orange-y tones to be seen. A little goes a long way too, and I've barly made a dent in it despite fairy frequent use. The packaging is cute, but a little bulky. I'd prefer a slimmer package, but it's not a dealbreaker compared to how good the product inside is. So to sum it up: slightly pricey, but you do get a product that is actually better than drugstore equivalents.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products