BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Very smooth, beautifully colored bronzer. It is a lighter bronzer, but it is buildable. I use this to contour or to bronze my whole face.

The only annoying thing about this is the packaging. While I am a big fan of Benefit's style, the little box packaging makes this hard to use with any other brush besides the little one that comes with it. If I want to contour with my big contour brush, for example, I can't because it doesn't fit in the little box.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I like this product. Its not as deep as Hot Mama or light as Laguna. it just perfect. it also come with a brush that i seldom use. good product.

on 3/28/2015 4:18:00 AM

lovely bronzer but I like trying new things so I doubt I will buy this again.. not right now at least. maybe in time I'll come back to it! only con about this product is the packaging!

on 3/27/2015 12:31:00 PM

I usually use NARS bronzers, and I decided to try this one after my NARS broke and I ran out. The bronzer is very easily blendable which I really enjoy, however it won't last me the day. I feel like its staying power is not very good. I have a light neutral skin tone that usually leans towards yellow, and I have a hard time finding bronzers that look good, with most of them looking orangey. This guy doesn't do that. What most bothers me is the packaging. I always struggle with it because the way the box closes, it has these little flappies on the side that sometimes go into the box and keep me from closing it.

on 3/26/2015 3:16:00 PM

so far i like it, perfect for my very NW20 skin, i used the brush that comes with it and i like it better than my sephora brush 74 (which was recommended to me by a sephora SA to contour my cheekbones).

I like it

After reading all the reviews and watching videos on YouTube I decided to go and spend 23 on this bronzer.

It is an all right bronzer but it does the same job as my Sleek Contour Kit. I'd say my Sleek Contour Kit does a better job and I tend to pick that one up more often. I have now sold my Benefit Hoola and will not be re-purchasing.

on 3/18/2015 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've had this product for about 2 years, I bought it because of all the hype. I tried it, but did not see much of anything special about it. It was a cool tone and looked somewhat ashy on my medium plus skin, neutral/warm tone. I found a better bronzer and my favorite HG Too Faced chocolate soleil worked the best. Now I have picked it back up, and use it as a contour followed by a light application of TF over and it works pretty good, I find that the warmer bronzer shade helps to dispel the ash tone and works great for contouring the face.

on 3/17/2015 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product broke me out :/ i know this because sometimes i do not wear this bronzer with my regular make up and my face is fine even after a full 12 hour day. and then when i do wear it i get a bunch of pimples! this bronzer is good at highlighting but the only problem is the breaking out issue :/

on 3/15/2015 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

COMPLETELY LOVE IT :)
LOOKS AMAZING!!!!

on 3/10/2015 7:33:00 PM

I so wanted to love this bronzer because it has so many things going for it--it's matte, it's finely milled, and although expensive it lasts a long time. However, with my fair cool-toned skin it always looks orange. On somebody with a more neutral or warm skin tone it would look great, but for those of you with cool undertones, proceed with caution.

Popular Bronzers