August 28, 2014 | 1068 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 10:38:00 AM More reviews by alyssamspencer

I really like this bronzer. It is very pigmented - a little bit goes a long ways and you definitely need to blend it. That being said, it is a great, natural looking colour. I like that it isn't shimmery or sparkly like a lot of bronzers so it does look more natural. I ran out of this product and am planning on buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by paabulind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a makeup artist and I love this product. The colour suits almost everyone who has light or medium skintone. It's highly pigmented and at first I found it hard to blend evenly, but if you use a soft large brush, it's perfect and looks natural. Also, looks good on photos.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2014 3:47:00 AM More reviews by Babsfree

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I did not like this bronzer at all. When I applied it looks like I applied dirt to my cheeks and it was not easily blended. I don't actually need to contour as I have great cheekbone definition naturally so I did not tried this as a contour.
The only good thing I can say about this box-o-talc is that it's matte. I HATE any kind of shimmer on my cheeks whether it be blush or bronzer. I prefer a matte look. The best bronzer I have found has been Too Faced (milk chocolate soleil) and Everyday Minerals. I love Calm & Collected from EDM, it gives a beautiful rosy glow to my cheeks, it's talc free and you get a ton of product.
Save your money, there's way better bronzers out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by candymarie2

I love this bronzer except for the packaging and the price. It is a perfect color for people with light to medium skin tones. It blends easily and is great for conturing. There are probably cheaper bronzers that would work as good but if you are looking to spend a little extra then this a good one! I wish the packaging was in a compact or something more sturdy. I don't like the box packaging at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2014 7:07:00 AM More reviews by nickilloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

Despite reading all the positive reviews i really DONT like this bronzer.... its way too dark and goes on very very patchy... way too pigmented.... im fair skinned, so maybe it would work better on people with olive skin tone... but this is a definite no for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by beanl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This didn't work very well for me. I believe it is too light to use as bronzer on NC35+ skintones. I'm probably a solid NC30 right now and it barely shows up on my skin. It works for contouring though, but it's still very subtle on me.

I did get a good amount of product for the ridiculous price I paid in Brazil, but I have to apply so much for it to be noticible that it's almost finished within few months of use. It is also a really fine, silky powder that is totally matte, but again, I need to apply so much of it that it doesn't look all that natural.

Despite the fact that it didn't work very well on *my* skintone, I really don't think this is anything special, especially considering its value. But it might be a good option if you have fair skin, like a matte bronzer/contour powder and doesn't mind splurging on makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by rachael122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been searching for a good bronzer for contouring and finally found the perfect one! I usually just use it for contouring my cheekbones and it never looks orange or unnatural on my skin. I started using this when I had very fair skin and it suited my skin tone very well. As the summer has progressed and I've gotten tanner, I've found that this bronzer still suits me...it definitely would look great on just about any skin tone! It's very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. I also have somewhat sensitive skin, but I haven't had any problems with this product at all. I actually like the little brush that comes with it, but I'm not a fan of the packaging at all. It's cute but it feels cheap and flimsy to me. If you're searching for a good bronzer for contouring, definitely give this one a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by magnadoodle123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this bronzer! It feels really nice on my skin and I feel like the color would look good on a lot of skin tones. Also, it is good for travel because it comes with a little brush that fits well in the box. And, the packaging is really cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by rebekahrrn

I love this! Such a soft bronzer and would work for any skin tone! It's such a smooth formula too, the packaging is not my favorite but it could be worse :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by helloiamliz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So, I bought this product when I had a coupon for a store where you can buy BeneFit products. Since a lot of people rave about this product and I hadn't had a good bronzer, I picked up Hoola. It feels so amazing to buy such a cute and expensive product so I was excited to try it. I had only used drugstore bronzers before but I did now know that it can make such a huge difference. The brush it comes with works really well! I use Hoola for contouring and bronzing up my face. It looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm doing it everyday now, it makes my face look so beautiful yet you can't tell I used a bronzer! I love this product and honestly, this stuff is so worth the money and I don't care about the packaging, it may be a bit annoying to carry around with but other than that it looks adorable, another reason why I like BeneFit so much. This is gold.