MAC Hot Gossip - Cremesheen

4.3

on 6/23/2012 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

perfect, velevety natural pink. I apply lipglass or lustreglass over it for superstar lips!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I went to MAC and asked for a color that would make my lips look rosy and healthy. I usualy go for nudes. It's a bit dark and doesn't go with everything. However, this look really nice with MAC's margin blush as it make my cheeks a little glowy. Overall, if you like nudes i think this color might be a much. Also, if you have small lips i dont think it will go too well. Overall its a risky lipstick for me as it is not nude but can look quqite nice. I dont think i will repurchase it.

on 5/29/2012 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Yuck. This is one of those impulse buys off of ebay that I really regret. What was I thinking? This is a cool-toned Barbie pink and I am a super-pale, yellow-toned, 41-yr.-old who should NEVER wear this color! Very unflattering on me and feathers like mad. Makes me look like I'm trying way too hard. And of course I can't return it so I'm out $16. No more impulse buys for me - for real this time!

on 5/25/2012 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

My go-to mid-toned pink.Very easy to wear pink. Does great for my complexion. Must have for NC 37-40 skin tone.

on 4/26/2012 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I really wanted to get this lipstick after seeing it featured on The Style and Beauty Doctor's blog as a color that Kelly Rowland wore on the red carpet. Im NW50 and I thought this color would be perfect for my skintone, since it looked so good on her, and I was right! This is my 1st "non-neutral" lipstick, and it definately wont be my last. I love this lipstick so much. Its a soft pink, slight brown understones. Its not loud and in your face, thats what I love about it. I can wear it everyday. Work, school, ect. I love the formula, very creamy, moisturizing, not drying at all. I never used to be big on lipsticks, but after this, I can see myself buying alot more now. Another hit for WOC by MAC!

on 3/25/2012 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

I'm always on the search for a perfect soft pink. There are many pinks out there but falling more into the hot purple pink such as "girl around town-Mac lipstick.
Well I saw this review on utube. It was Mac lipsticks for WOC. The woman mentioned this color, she was soooo right. This is the perfect soft pick for WOC. I love it! My years of searching is over. I also LOVE Penelope Pink by the Queen Collection cover girl. This pink is richer and stays on longer. So happy!
UPDATE: Ehh...not too thrilled with hot gossip. Not my favorite pink. I will try velvet teddy by mac as I heard it's a brownish pink

on 3/17/2012 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I think this lippie is beautiful. I just got it today. It is an even combination of pink and lavender. You can dress this up or down and it will look great. I love how I can wear it everyday for a subtle pop of pink.

on 2/29/2012 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my first Mac lipstick purchase, I usually wear Clinique however this purchase definitely made my day. Everytime I wear it I get compliments. It is the perfect blend of pink and purple tones. It is now my everyday/ going to school lipstick. I would definitely purchase this one again.

on 2/11/2012 10:00:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I went to MAC looking for a lipstick that was a little darker than my usual nudes. The MA recommended this one and I love it! I really like the cremesheen formula and the colour was exactly what I was looking for! It's great for fair/cool toned girls who just want a little more colour on their lips.

on 1/31/2012 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

i dont wear lip sticks much so i wanted to buy something that was versatile and pretty. i am an NC30-35 skintone and hot gossip is the nicest rosy shade for me!
it looks subtle and doesnt have a shimmer (which i like) and it isnt too shiny like a gloss!
when it is used with a lip pencil the clour can be intensified, but without it looks so natural and pretty. good for day and night!
i absolutely love this colour, i will be repurchasing if i ever get to finish it!
it is roughly $32 for a MAC lipstick in australia but that is well worth it - i find drugstore lipsticks are drying and dont have as nice finish (oother than revlon but thats $22 a lipstick here, might as well buy MAC)
love this colour, it is a staple for me!

Recommended for Medium Skin