BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Plum

3.2

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Carmine (Ci 75470), Polybutene, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Panthenol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pvp, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Sericin, Sorbic Acid. N° 03891/N.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Okay, I LOVE mascara, but I normally wouldn't wear any colored mascara. I bought this, however, on a whim one day and I'm so glad I did. One of the best mascaras I have ever purchased, it has become my new daily, go-to mascara. If you have brown eyes, it gives them a subtle, sleepy-eyed glamour, without looking costume-y in the least. I was afraid, since my lashes are already pretty dark, it wouldn't emphasize them enough for my taste, but it totally did. If I had to name a con, it would be that I think the tube dried out a little quicker than most of my othe rmascaras. Otherwise, every brown-eyed girl should own a tube of this :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I think this mascara is a lot of fun. I do like the purple color. In my opinion, my lashes looked great. I actually really like the brush. It doesn't look like anything special, but it was really effective. This makes me want to try Bad Gal in black. The only down side is that I usually don't buy HE mascaras.

For years I used pretty invisible mascaras that only give the barest indication you put them on at all. Then I tried Bad Gal and now I can't go back to the other kind. It smudges like hell by the end of the day, but because its plum, you don't really notice that much. It is a bit clumpy, for which I have knocked off another star, because even with very careful application, I've never managed to get it to go on smoothly. But, I've got to say, regardless of its bad points, I absolutely love this product. Thanks Benefit.

May well be one of the worst mascaras I have ever wasted money on. I used it twice and was very unhappy. It managed to not show up without any of the benefits of a natural looking mascara. Could not see the colour, made not difference on my blue eyes and did not lengthen or thicken my lashes - Never again!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this just for fun, but I'm really impressed by it. It gives my lashes a nice plum tinge, and doesn't clump or smear. I really like the big brush as well, it gets all my lashes, and the formula doesn't irritate my eyes when I'm wearing contact lenses. It also makes my lashes look much longer and kind of 'pop'.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this product.

The plum color brings out the green in my eyes.

I don't like 'coloured' mascara 1980's style but this mascara is very subtle but you can definitely see the tint on the lashes.

No flaking or smudging at all on me.

Definitely repurchasing.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Okay well I bought this yesterday because I got a gift card and I wanted to use it up. Well Ive tried it out and it's pretty nice so far I have brown eyes and a tanned skin so when I put it on I did notice the purple, but it's not that noticeable. maybe it'll show up nicer with eyeshadow. but doesn't clump so that's a plus. I hate spidery eyelashes, and it does make my short and straight eyelashes stand out more.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Ew, ew, ew! Received this in a swap and at first though the product was completely dried out, but after reading some reviews realize that's just the formula. Deposits absolutely nothing on my lashes without repeated application, and when it finally is built up enough to look like something, is too clumpy to wear. I'm super disappointed because I wanted this stuff to bring out the green in my hazel eyes, but that part of the claim is just a gimmick. I'm washing it off and putting on my usual Lancome Definicils.

I like the formula and the wand, I just don't care for the color. It looks almost red on my dark lashes. I adore the black Benefit Badgal, however.

I've been using a sample of this I got from Sephora. It is mediocre as far as mascaras go. It isn't especially lengthening or thickening and the colour does not appear to enhance my eye colour (green). I have tried it by itself and also as a top coat after my regular mascara and it doesn't seem to make a difference. I sometimes use it when I'm not wearing any other makeup and I just want to add a little colour to my lashes. If I wear it with eye makeup and liner you can't really tell that I've done anything to my lashes. I will not buy a full size tube.

Popular Mascaras