BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Plum

3.2

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Carmine (Ci 75470), Polybutene, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Panthenol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Pvp, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Sericin, Sorbic Acid. N° 03891/N.

on 9/28/2011 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I think this mascara is a lot of fun. I do like the purple color. In my opinion, my lashes looked great. I actually really like the brush. It doesn't look like anything special, but it was really effective. This makes me want to try Bad Gal in black. The only down side is that I usually don't buy HE mascaras.

on 9/23/2011 8:00:00 AM

For years I used pretty invisible mascaras that only give the barest indication you put them on at all. Then I tried Bad Gal and now I can't go back to the other kind. It smudges like hell by the end of the day, but because its plum, you don't really notice that much. It is a bit clumpy, for which I have knocked off another star, because even with very careful application, I've never managed to get it to go on smoothly. But, I've got to say, regardless of its bad points, I absolutely love this product. Thanks Benefit.

on 9/13/2011 2:55:00 PM

May well be one of the worst mascaras I have ever wasted money on. I used it twice and was very unhappy. It managed to not show up without any of the benefits of a natural looking mascara. Could not see the colour, made not difference on my blue eyes and did not lengthen or thicken my lashes - Never again!

on 8/26/2011 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this just for fun, but I'm really impressed by it. It gives my lashes a nice plum tinge, and doesn't clump or smear. I really like the big brush as well, it gets all my lashes, and the formula doesn't irritate my eyes when I'm wearing contact lenses. It also makes my lashes look much longer and kind of 'pop'.

on 6/11/2011 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this product.

The plum color brings out the green in my eyes.

I don't like 'coloured' mascara 1980's style but this mascara is very subtle but you can definitely see the tint on the lashes.

No flaking or smudging at all on me.

Definitely repurchasing.

on 3/28/2011 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Okay well I bought this yesterday because I got a gift card and I wanted to use it up. Well Ive tried it out and it's pretty nice so far I have brown eyes and a tanned skin so when I put it on I did notice the purple, but it's not that noticeable. maybe it'll show up nicer with eyeshadow. but doesn't clump so that's a plus. I hate spidery eyelashes, and it does make my short and straight eyelashes stand out more.

on 3/17/2011 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Ew, ew, ew! Received this in a swap and at first though the product was completely dried out, but after reading some reviews realize that's just the formula. Deposits absolutely nothing on my lashes without repeated application, and when it finally is built up enough to look like something, is too clumpy to wear. I'm super disappointed because I wanted this stuff to bring out the green in my hazel eyes, but that part of the claim is just a gimmick. I'm washing it off and putting on my usual Lancome Definicils.

on 3/16/2011 5:32:00 PM

I like the formula and the wand, I just don't care for the color. It looks almost red on my dark lashes. I adore the black Benefit Badgal, however.

on 3/8/2011 2:50:00 PM

I've been using a sample of this I got from Sephora. It is mediocre as far as mascaras go. It isn't especially lengthening or thickening and the colour does not appear to enhance my eye colour (green). I have tried it by itself and also as a top coat after my regular mascara and it doesn't seem to make a difference. I sometimes use it when I'm not wearing any other makeup and I just want to add a little colour to my lashes. If I wear it with eye makeup and liner you can't really tell that I've done anything to my lashes. I will not buy a full size tube.

on 2/23/2011 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara! Although the colour in the tube looks very purple, it looks natural when it goes on and gives a subtle hint of colour that really makes my green eyes stand out. I like the formula too, it's possible to build this mascara for a dramatic look without it going clumpy, or just apply once for a defined, natural look. I generally like natural looking mascaras anyway as a I have long tangly eyelashes which are hard to seperate so this mascara probably wouldn't suit someone who always goes for the dramatic look. I find this mascara much easier to apply than most that I've tried. For example, MAC's Haute & Naughty gives a lovely look, but I find it difficult to get right and not make a mess. I also seem to have a lot of trouble not getting mascara on my upper lid most of the time, so a mascara like BadGal which isn't so wet is much better for me. I've read some reviews that complain about the big brush, I don't mind it so much, but it is hard to get the lashes at the outer corner. Only con so far is that it does tend to flake a bit onto my cheek. I will definitely buy this mascara again because of the beautifully subtle colour.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products