April 19, 2014 | 1514 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Plum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by mixedup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this just for fun, but I'm really impressed by it. It gives my lashes a nice plum tinge, and doesn't clump or smear. I really like the big brush as well, it gets all my lashes, and the formula doesn't irritate my eyes when I'm wearing contact lenses. It also makes my lashes look much longer and kind of 'pop'.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Angiewe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this product.

The plum color brings out the green in my eyes.

I don't like 'coloured' mascara 1980's style but this mascara is very subtle but you can definitely see the tint on the lashes.

No flaking or smudging at all on me.

Definitely repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by nadiyahs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay well I bought this yesterday because I got a gift card and I wanted to use it up. Well Ive tried it out and it's pretty nice so far I have brown eyes and a tanned skin so when I put it on I did notice the purple, but it's not that noticeable. maybe it'll show up nicer with eyeshadow. but doesn't clump so that's a plus. I hate spidery eyelashes, and it does make my short and straight eyelashes stand out more.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Pearfish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ew, ew, ew! Received this in a swap and at first though the product was completely dried out, but after reading some reviews realize that's just the formula. Deposits absolutely nothing on my lashes without repeated application, and when it finally is built up enough to look like something, is too clumpy to wear. I'm super disappointed because I wanted this stuff to bring out the green in my hazel eyes, but that part of the claim is just a gimmick. I'm washing it off and putting on my usual Lancome Definicils.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the formula and the wand, I just don't care for the color. It looks almost red on my dark lashes. I adore the black Benefit Badgal, however.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Julia941

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using a sample of this I got from Sephora. It is mediocre as far as mascaras go. It isn't especially lengthening or thickening and the colour does not appear to enhance my eye colour (green). I have tried it by itself and also as a top coat after my regular mascara and it doesn't seem to make a difference. I sometimes use it when I'm not wearing any other makeup and I just want to add a little colour to my lashes. If I wear it with eye makeup and liner you can't really tell that I've done anything to my lashes. I will not buy a full size tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 5:21:00 AM More reviews by liziano

I love this mascara! Although the colour in the tube looks very purple, it looks natural when it goes on and gives a subtle hint of colour that really makes my green eyes stand out. I like the formula too, it's possible to build this mascara for a dramatic look without it going clumpy, or just apply once for a defined, natural look. I generally like natural looking mascaras anyway as a I have long tangly eyelashes which are hard to seperate so this mascara probably wouldn't suit someone who always goes for the dramatic look. I find this mascara much easier to apply than most that I've tried. For example, MAC's Haute & Naughty gives a lovely look, but I find it difficult to get right and not make a mess. I also seem to have a lot of trouble not getting mascara on my upper lid most of the time, so a mascara like BadGal which isn't so wet is much better for me. I've read some reviews that complain about the big brush, I don't mind it so much, but it is hard to get the lashes at the outer corner. Only con so far is that it does tend to flake a bit onto my cheek. I will definitely buy this mascara again because of the beautifully subtle colour.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by goldied

doesn't work better luck with colossal lash

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by danceinthedark4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice mascara. While this mascara does not provide length or volume, it does enhance your eyes and define your lashes. It looks natural, and it does a nice job of bringing attention to your eyes. This product is on the pricey side, so I'm undecided about buying it (I've tried it on at stores multiple times), but it really makes me love my lashes even more than I already do. If you don't mind spending around 20$ for a mascara that does not lengthen or add volume, go ahead, it's nice. I'm pretty sure there's better mascaras out there, even though this one is pretty good. Not my holy grail mascara, but still wonderful. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by evilmonkee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for a mascara that provides dramatic thickening or volumising, keep looking. If you're looking for a mascara that enhances your eyes without looking too dramatic, this is it.

I have naturally long and thick lashes, so regular mascara can sometimes make me look too made up. This mascara adds just a subtle hint of color that makes me look very awake and rested without making me look like I'm wearing too much make up. I reach for this mascara when I am really tired and I need something to make my eyes appear brighter. It makes my eye color pop and it doesn't bring attention to dark circles like black mascara can. The color is the perfect shade for my hazel eyes- you can't tell it's there, but it opens up my eyes.
It doesn't clump, it has decent staying power, and I like the big brush. I just wish it came in waterproof formula.