April 25, 2014 | 924 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by madihelming19

I really do like this lip stick. I saw Nicolegraceee on youtube and she wore it and it looked really great on her and me! I like to wear a gloss over it though or it makes my lips look sorta dry (: but i love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by MissLilyRhiannon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My first mac lipstick, and my favourite nude. I bought it thanks to NicoleGraceeee on youtube, and I love it. I used to wear it to death, however as it is a creamsheen, you have to make sure your lips are not dry and super moisturised i find, otherwise it clings to the dry patches really wierdly.
Great colour! Good for most skin tones I'd say.
xx

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is perfect to wear when you are wearing a dark black smokey eye! The only problem I have, is that it kind of settles into your lip lines quickly. But, that's just how lighter shades are. I'm very pale, and this works for me when I have a dramatic eye, but I can definitely see how it could make someone look odd if you have a medium/dark skin tone! I didn't plan on buying this, because I thought it looked way too concealer-like, (from blog posts.) But, I saw a blog post with a girl who had a dramatic black smokey eye and she was wearing this, and she is very pale like me, so I bought it! Will repurchase if I ever run out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by misanders

This lipstick does not look good on me. I'm a light-med coloring with yellow undertones and this is way too light for me. The other problem is the formula, it seems to show every line in my lips, not a look I go for. I have worked with it and the only way I can wear this is with a bright pink gloss over the top. I know it's no longer nude, but otherwise I'd have to just throw this away. (The perfect nude for my coloring is Bare Again by Mac)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by samanthalyn713

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not quite fond of this lipstick. I like revlon's CB soft nude much better. It is more of a pinky-grey color that appears grey on camera and you look washed out. To combat this, a sparkly gloss is required. Cannot be worn matte. I never use this on clients.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is such a gorgeous true nude colour, it makes my lips look really sexy and looks perfect with a dramatic smokey eye. glides on like a dream and is so creamy with a nice sheen to it. would recommend exfoliating and moisturising before apply as it can be a little drying. this is probably my favourite nude lipstick by MAC and will be buying again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by powdayoface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love mac myth, so I decided I buy this thinking it was similar after my local mac had run out. Little did I know that this was quite sheer and not as opaque as myth. I also discovered that revlon soft nude was almost an exact dupe o this mac lippie a little bummed, but I love it none the less :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Walko

This is a true nude lipstick. So many lipsticks are classed as nude these days when they're nothing of the sort. This is a concealer coloured nude, but that's what a nude is to me.This goes on great to start , it's creemsheen so it has a lovely gloss, if only it lasted.The gloss fades quickly and would need to be reapplied often .This is not the lipstick to wear if your lips are a bit dry as we all get from time to time.It will cling to dry patches and show up every crack.It's not as drying as myth though.I'm nw15 -20 and to be honest I don't think this is the most flattering lipstick on me , but I just happen to really like it and would repurchase. Another fantastic use for this lipstick is for toning down shades that are too bright.Works great.I also feel when you reapply this lipstick you're better rubbing off what was already there or it can look patchy.Wasteful but it looks better.Hope this helps.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Abbyk10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Let me start off by saying that my lips are very pigmented, like bright red. Every other nude lipstick I have tried is too brown or pink. I was pretty skeptical about buying this because of all the mixed reviews, especially since I don't have a MAC counter nearby, so I couldn't even swatch it. I thought it would look ridiculous, considering the fact that the bullet kind of looks like concealer lol, but when I put it on my lips I couldn't believe it, it let enough of my natural lip color come through so I didn't look washed out, and it was the perfect pink nude that I've been looking for forever. I took off a lippie though, because this is sooooo drying. I just pair it with a sheer nude or pink gloss and its fine, but I wish I could wear it on its own.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by mariejames97

I really wanted this to work for me, but i have really dry lips.
My lips looked even more gross and flaky when I applied it.

And to the colour: I don't know what happened but it was so nude. I looked red around my lips.

WON'T BY AGAIN, maybe their matte lipsticks works better for me.