MAC Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

on 3/2/2014 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

beautiful lipstick especially against a suntan

on 3/2/2014 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this Xmas 2013 as a set, & set it aside, wasn't impressed... But I dug this set out today & used it & have changed my mind totally..... I am so glad I bought it!! I have been into Kim K/perfect nude lips so I bought Myth (lipstick & lipglass), Creme cup, & Angel, plus this but so far probably wear Myth the most. The packaging of this set is so elegant & distinctive; my fave products that MAC makes are def their lip products (lipstick, gloss, liners). I am gonna get some serious wear out of this set now. This is a perfect nude lippie, topped with Softly Lit & using Boldly Bare liner it's perfection!! Would look great with a dark smokey eye & lots of bronzer. Kind of Kim K and Jersey Shore but in a good way!

on 2/16/2014 11:16:00 PM

I'm a huge fan of MAC, most of my lipsticks are all MAC unless i am curious and decide to purchase a pharmacy brand etc. This has got to be one of the best nudes I've used. It does happen to wash out certain people, especially those of darker complexions but for the most part, this color looks good on almost everyone. I love MAC and I will always repurchase from them!

on 2/4/2014 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm a C3 and I love this nude. It's not a concealer color nude so don't be scared. I will repurchase again and again. Also perfect for different combos of ombre lips! Looks even better with a pinky nude lip liner.

on 1/12/2014 9:46:00 PM

This is my HG nude lipstick. It's just perfect. It's not too nude to the point where your lips look like they have concealer on them yet doesn't have too much color. I love it and will continue to repurchase forever!

on 1/10/2014 2:12:00 PM

This is absolutely gorgeous! It's a cremesheen and had a gorgeous glossy finish. it's a true nude and looks great with my skin tone. I have fair skin, NC20-25 and I find that it doesn't wash me out at all. I recommend this to everyone! It's a basic every girl should have in her makeup collection.

my go-to, everyday nude!! i only wish it was just a little bit lighter as i have quite fair skin and if i apply too much it looks too dark :( regardless of that, it has a great formula, is not drying and fades gracefully like after ive eaten or something. i love it!!

on 1/5/2014 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My aaalllll time favorite!!!! Dont doubt, just buy!

on 12/17/2013 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite nude shades. The only problem I have with it is that it can melt and break so easily but I suppose that's just the creme sheen formulation.

on 12/9/2013 6:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I don't really like this. The quality is fine and packaging is great. But the color is no different than me putting concealer on my lips. I would never wear this alone, I always put on a carmel or coral lip gloss over it. I wish I looked this up before buying it, I'm going to try blankety instead.

Recommended for Medium Skin