October 22, 2014 | 911 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Fanfare

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by JadeFatale

I love this! This (and Crosswires) is now my everyday lipstick. I was looking for a lipstick that is nice but not too bright, nor nude. I tried loads at the Mac counter on my actual lips rather than wrist cause cremesheen lipsticks are quite sheer and looks different on your lips. Tried Creme Cup, Modesty, See Sheer etc but they were not suitable for my skin. I am Chinese from SEA and it is difficult to find a lipstick shade that doesn't wash out my skin and make it look grey during that weird skin colour period I have when my tan is fading. Fan Fare is perfect! It is a warm pink colour that is closer to pink than coral. Love it and it is one of my HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick. Absolutely freaking love it.

MAC describes it as a "mid-toned yellow pink"

And that is pretty much what it is xD but maybe with a teeny bit of a coral kick to it
This is my perfect MLBB ("my lips but better") shade that is very Audrey Hepburn circa Breakfast at Tiffany's.

It is a MAC lipstick so it is on the pricier side at $15 a tube but that isn't bad since one tube will last me probably one to two years since I don't wear the same lipstick EVERY single day.

BUT if you really need a drugstore alternative Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in "Pink in the Afternoon" is very simialer as well as NYX's "Tea Rose"

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by cherrryyyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this colour. It's a pinky coral, an awesome everyday shade for spring/summer. Although, I would wear it any time of year... The cremesheen formulas from Mac are fabulous so all in all, this is a lovely lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedgirl55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A gorgeous coral pink. Slight gold shimmer and extremely creamy (considering it is part of the cremesheen line!) It does not feel cakey on your lips and it looks lovely on many skintones. Definite favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by noreenmalik

Another gorgeous shade by MAC, and i repeat that this l/s deserves an HG status but i wonder its quite underrated compared to its other cremesheen sisters(creme cup, shy girl etc.)This l/s deserves much fanfare for the colour is unique as it is beautiful warm rose pink (petal pink) with a touch of coral, or warm pinky-coral with no shimmer.I too went through so many pinks before buying this, but am glad i did.This is going to be my favourite alongwith cosmo, modesty and faux.I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Limey

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Thank you MUA reviewers , without you I would never have even given this a second look, on my very warm skin, NC25 , pink always looks atrocious either blue or purple and washes me out, but I really wanted a nice, pretty pink for Christmas parties, getting too old to wear bright or very dark colours in the winter, so I tried this and it is glorious on me, lights up my whole face. It does for me in the winter exactly what Vegas Volt does for me when I am tanned.If you think you can't wear pink but corals, peaches, warm nudes and tomato reds look good on you, then try this it is really a lovely subtle colour but very, very flattering. I have golden-green eyes, dark warm-blonde hair and fairly pigmented lips,for reference. Update. In daylight this turns ever so slightly blue on me, not its fault, but I have stopped wearing it by day.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by imgracekelly

Very pretty color, great for the office. I normally love bright colors but this is a very flattering shade that is great for when I go to work or when I go out because it gives me some color but looks natural.
The lipstick goes on smoothly and is creamy. One issue with that is that my lipstick snapped and I had to put back into the tube (I've had this issue with other MAC lipsticks)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by MsHepburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lipstick makes my tired, yellow-greyish winter complexion brighten up like nothing I've ever seen. My skintone is olive in summer but in winter it goes very pasty but still has olive undertones, so people often ask me if I'm sick. It's awful.

I was looking for an office-appropriate lipstick that would add some colour to my face but not make me look like I have lipstick on. This is pretty much it... it really brightens my face and makes me look alive, but it doesn't look overly 'makeuppy'.

Another thing about this lipstick is that it somehow makes my lips look fuller. I used to always use 'Beauty' from Clinique (also very pretty), but that doesn't liven up my complexion like this does and also doesn't make my lips look as full. However, when it comes to comfort, Beauty definitely wins. Although Beauty is a long-last lipstick, it feels more like a lip balm and you can really barely feel that you're wearing it. With Fanfare, it definitely looks and feels more like you're actually wearing lipstick.

Am gonna wear this to the office for the first time tomorrow so am curious to see if anyone will notice the difference. Also I guess tomorrow will be a test as to how annoying I will find the sticky feel of this on my lips or how quickly I'll get used to the feeling. We'll see! For now, I think the gorgeous colour outweighs the stickiness of the texture.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 7:40:00 AM More reviews by peachluck

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the best pink lipsticks ever. The colour is perfect - not too bright or barbie-esque and not too mauvey. Its quite a sweet, feminine girly pink and good for those who want something more than a neutral shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

Gorgeous color. Looks great on my Asian skin but I feel like it would go great with all skin tones. This is my favorite MAC lipstick. It can be a bit drying though but overall a very nice everyday lipstick.