September 23, 2014 | 1879 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Define-A-Line Eyeliner in Ebony Black

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by meganxoxo1996

i absolutely hated this liner. no staying power at all! it isnt smooth at all and tugged on my eyelid. it would be gone like after 2 hours and would smudge all over my eyelid. i put a little on my hand and literally when i rubbed it, it dissapeared! i still have so much of this stuff, i dont even know what to do with it cuz i hate it so much.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Almaddox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This eyeliner has awesome pigmentation and it glides on smoothly. However when I went to school, went in to the bathroom after 1st period and it had completely smudged under my eyes. It is a bad eyeliner with no staying power

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I really, really wanted to LOVE this eyeliner. My best friend had it first and it always came out beautiful and smooth for her. I went and purchased it for about 9 bucks thinking it would be worth it.

YEAH RIGHT!
The only good thing about this is that it goes on soo smooth and creamy, but it's a blessing and curse because within an hour this eyeliner smudges all over my lids and lower lash line looking like a complete MESS.
Would never buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by emskitz

at first i really liked this eyeliner, how it came out all nice smooth and black but then i came back from school and noticed how much the eyeliner smudged all over leaving me with raccoon like eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2012 3:02:00 AM More reviews by coolcolors

I like that it is a retractable eyeliner but it is such terrible quality. It smudges like no tomorrow! It does apply on nicely, very creamy. However, it broke off many times on me and I did not apply any pressure to it. I tried so hard to like it because it glides on so nicely on my lids but the smudging was a big no-no for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by xJustKidding

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

HORRIBLE! It didn't even stay put for 5 minutes! Worst eyeliner I've ever tried. Don't waste your money on this piece of crap when you can spend it on something a whole lot better.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by starlightsparkl

I picked this up from CVS for $5 and i was super excited. I first tried it on my waterline and was extremely surprised how black it was! Yeah, that only lasted for about 5 minutes. This has the WORST staying power in any eyeliner i have ever tried. Even worse than wet n wild or nyc.
I do not recommend this product to anyone! Any other eyeliner is better out there. Even if you blend/smudge it onto your lash line and set it with black eyeshadow it will not last. It is almost as pigmented as Milani Liquif eye, but unlike milani products this was the worst. I was really disappointed because i love all other maybelline products.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Rouge7Femi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner, the colors are so rich and it goes on smoothly, its perfect except for the fact that it smudges easily, but smudging is an easy fix so i definately recommend it!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by AbeerKhanF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I didn't like it all..I ended up throwing it away. It has no lasting power.after an hour it ends up running everywhere smudging what not.. Never rec it to neone

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by JodiK60

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this eyeliner on an everyday basis. I love it. I've been using for years and it goes on so easily and stays on (unless your in the rain) all day. Its smooth and lasts for months. I definitely would recommend using it for anyone that needs it for a reliable everyday eyeliner that doesn't smudge unless you intend to smudge it yourself.