April 16, 2014 | 2020 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Define-A-Line Eyeliner in Ebony Black

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2012 3:02:00 AM More reviews by coolcolors

I like that it is a retractable eyeliner but it is such terrible quality. It smudges like no tomorrow! It does apply on nicely, very creamy. However, it broke off many times on me and I did not apply any pressure to it. I tried so hard to like it because it glides on so nicely on my lids but the smudging was a big no-no for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by xJustKidding

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

HORRIBLE! It didn't even stay put for 5 minutes! Worst eyeliner I've ever tried. Don't waste your money on this piece of crap when you can spend it on something a whole lot better.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by starlightsparkl

I picked this up from CVS for $5 and i was super excited. I first tried it on my waterline and was extremely surprised how black it was! Yeah, that only lasted for about 5 minutes. This has the WORST staying power in any eyeliner i have ever tried. Even worse than wet n wild or nyc.
I do not recommend this product to anyone! Any other eyeliner is better out there. Even if you blend/smudge it onto your lash line and set it with black eyeshadow it will not last. It is almost as pigmented as Milani Liquif eye, but unlike milani products this was the worst. I was really disappointed because i love all other maybelline products.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Rouge7Femi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner, the colors are so rich and it goes on smoothly, its perfect except for the fact that it smudges easily, but smudging is an easy fix so i definately recommend it!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by AbeerKhanF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I didn't like it all..I ended up throwing it away. It has no lasting power.after an hour it ends up running everywhere smudging what not.. Never rec it to neone

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by JodiK60

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this eyeliner on an everyday basis. I love it. I've been using for years and it goes on so easily and stays on (unless your in the rain) all day. Its smooth and lasts for months. I definitely would recommend using it for anyone that needs it for a reliable everyday eyeliner that doesn't smudge unless you intend to smudge it yourself.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by rachel2332

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this on a daily basis. It smears SO easily. I like it because it's easy to apply. Any suggestions on others would be great. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by MMDLS

I love this eyeliner im surprised by all the negative reviews! this liner is as creamy as creamy can get. It does smudge pretty easily but i dont mind fixing it one in a while. Its seriously like butter on my eyes, i hate hard liners like the expertwear eyeliner it tugs on my eyes sooo much! I could just feel the wrinkles comin. The color is also amazing.. Its soo dark i love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by krisalys87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great dupe for UD eyeliners. It goes on smoothly and doesn't seem like it will ever dry out. I've had one open for months now and its just as smooth as the first day I got it. Great for water lines and upper lashes as well.

The only reason I might not consider buying is because I'm trying to be more animal friendly with my cosmetic purchases.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by missmollie88

This product worked well for me, so i'm surprised to see the bad reviews. It glides on easily, and looks very dark. It didn't smudge for me, but then again I don't wear eyeliner very often. I would buy it again.