July 24, 2014 | 1710 users online

Makeup Brushes - The Body Shop - Mineral Foundation Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by jessicaflox

This brush is fantastic. The mineral powder foundation is great as well (I've run out now unfortunately). It feels soft and provides nice even coverage. I don't feel the need to try any other brand now, I will just replace this if it ever needs replacing.

I bought this brush when I was travelling in the US as part of a 3 items for $20 deal, so I also got the mineral foundation and a blusher. I don't normally buy Body Shop in Australia as it's too expensive, so I stock up on things I like when I'm travelling.(Take note Body Shop Australia! your prices are ridiculous! you don't even provide free samples like they do in the US).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by deborah274

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first kabuki brush of sorts that I've owned! I do like it quite a bit, especially when I'm setting my under eye concealer with it. It's dense and allows for more control at certain areas on my face - under eye, around my nose etc. However, I find that it cannot pick up powder well, and more often than not, I find the powder flying off everywhere, dissipating when I tap it, leaving me to put close to nothing on my face. When I purchased Bare Escentuals's kabuki brush and I found that it picked up powder much better than Body Shop's however, I use that one to dust my face more as opposed to targeting those areas that I've mentioned. Because of my BE brush, I hardly use this one, although it comes with a pouch to keep it in. I prefer a brush that holds powder better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by lysaly

LOVE this brush! It's dense and super gentle/soft.
Don't buy it at full price ($25), wait till it's on sale. I got mine for 50% off two years ago..and I'm still loving it.
It's a tad pricey..but considering it's a good quality kabuki, it's not a bad price for what the market offers.
It's great for mineral powder..but I use it to set my face with loose powder. It's also great for buffing foundation and blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by dyosaimma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this brush just yesterday (because Body Shop was on sale and the brush was 50% off) and I love it. I've been eyeing since I first tried it and I'm really happy now that I have it. I tried using it with mineral powder (morning) and a compact foundation (evening). For both instances, the brush picked up just the right amount of powder and it made the product blend well on my face. Considering that I was able to buy it at 50% off (around $10-12), it's really worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by hellonat

I love this brush! It's amazing! It's really soft and it picks up a lot of product. I use this with loose and pressed powder. I bought this for about $22 CDN. Definitely worth the money! If you're looking for a face brush, this is the one to get!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by JanLMT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had my Body Shop kabuki for a little over a year now and it is still awesome. Sooo soft and I love the way I can build the color for my mineral foundation. (I use Everyday Minerals)

I can't stand the 'real' hair brushes because they just are not soft enough for my face. I would turn all red from using them! This brush does not freak out my sensitive skin - it also holds up very well to repeated use and washing. No hairs falling out, it just continues to be wonderful! Love it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by he11ogorgeous

wow, i'm so glad make up alley exists. I would have never given this brush a chance. i'm a brand snob especially when it comes to my brushes. this is a really good brush and I think i spent only 25 on it. yes its synethetic, but it gave my young blood foundation a fabulous finish and it gave me the ability to build my coverage. its very soft unlike the bare escentuals brushes. It's not a HG brush because i wish it was denser, but for the price it is amazing. if you don't need thick coverage this is your go to brush!

I said no to rebuying the brush because i take good care of my brushes and i never have to repurchase them

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by beautyrush55

I love this brush. I don't own many good quality brushes so this is by far my favourite. I couldn't justify buying a $60 MAC kabuki so I was looking for an alternative. I found this one and fell in love. It was $20-$30 I don't quite remember because I got it about a year ago but I absolutely love it. It's soft and just dense enough to apply your makeup beautifully. I use this with loose powder or compact powder and I will never go back to another brush for my face again... or at least not for a while. It doesn't shed and it is easily cleaned. If I lost this I would have to buy a new one a.s.a.p.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 6:53:00 AM More reviews by caroleklos

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best mineral foundation brush I have found (I have been through around 4 and they have all been too harsh). The Body Shop mineral foundation brush is soft and mineral powder is a snap to apply using this beautiful brush. If you don't know how to use the brush properly ask for a demonstration for correct usage and utilization of coverage. It really helps to know how to use the brush on your skin it makes so much difference to your application.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2011 7:14:00 AM More reviews by PetiteFleur93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

so far, this product is good. since i'm a beginner in make up so this is my softest kabuki brush. the price in Indonesia is Rp 189.000 or $ 21. it's expensive but worth it when you look at the quality. the packaging is unique and chic too. i love it.