December 21, 2014 | 1657 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Smooth Operator Smoothing Satin Drops

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This will make your hair so smooth, silky and shiny.
And it smells so damn good to. and the bottles cute

Buttt don't use to much or place it at your roots, otherwise, your in greasy town.

Overall, Another very amazing product from got2b

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by peridot180

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product. I tried this through BzzAgent. It was hard finding this (they always have the lotion and hairspray, but rarely this) at CVS. Anyway, it's similar to the lotion, but a bit lighter. It works just as well, and really keeps my thick hair shiny and soft. I tend to get dry hair, but this really helps to control that and make it more moisturized. I've noticed that by the end of the day, my hair isn't as dry or messy when I use this. The smell is great, too, and I love the packaging. So cute. Definitely recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 3:15:00 AM More reviews by nicolelovesyew

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product made my hair very smooth and smell great. The only con is that I have thin hair so if I dont wash it after a day of using it makes my hair look heavy and stringy so I have to wash it for the next day. This would be perfect for thick haired people

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 1:33:00 AM More reviews by dragonfly16

one of the best serum i've used and I've tried plently, from high as well low end ones (just a product junkie). It made my hair soft and shiny. I couldn't stop running my hands through it. Love it, hopefully they'll never dicontinue this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2010 7:52:00 AM More reviews by startline

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Light product that smooths, softens and it smells awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by MissKrimson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have long(waist length) hair that is wavy and I find that this product is fantastic at taming frizzy hair and adding a sleek shine to the hair. I use it after I've taken a shower, on towel dried hair. Running it along my hair, starting at the ends(where they are usually the driest) and working up. I only use about three pumps each time. And then comb through. Packaging is eye catching and the smell is great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

I finally found it at CVS. It's always sold out. Light weight. Not oily at all. Serious shine. And doesn't dry my hair out. AND...The price is right! Cute Packaging. Loving it.

Update: Not sure if I'm that thrilled after all. This is comparable to PM Super Skinny Serum... Nice and light. I wish it was more moisturizing, doesn't build up, it's not greasy, and does not weigh hair down at all like Got To Be Glossy serum, so it does have great qualities. One of the better serums I've used from the drugstore. Shiny and light weight. Not bad at all, but certainly not the best either.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Dipstix311

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such Cute Packaging... and wonderful smell! Makes my hair silky and so smooth, reminds me of kiehl's silk groom, only for a better price! This can go with either straight or wavy styles, love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Hollynla

I have very very fine thin and limp hair but my ends are often kind of dry and tend to want to frizz out from my usual straight hair. I have tried many expensive products to no avail. I picked this up at CVS for $5.99. After I towel dried my hair, I pumped a little of this into my hand (and you only need VERY little). I ran it through the ends of hair and within seconds, I could feel the difference. My hair instantly felt soft, silky, and bouncy and best of all it did not weigh it down, not even a little. If I could buy this buy the case, I would.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by taybear96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I ♥ this product! It comes in a cute little package and lasts a long time, because a little goes a long way. I got this for only like $3.50 because it was on sale for half price. The smell is amazing! It makes your hair super soft and shiny without being greasy, I always get compliments on how sleek and shiny my hair always looks. And with UV protection it just makes the product even better! This is must have (: