April 16, 2014 | 1958 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by morphy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This broke me out! It was very pore clogging. Would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 7:50:00 AM More reviews by zinaki

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Great product, could actually see diference the morning after, brighter glowing skin.
not a miracle worker but an amazing product
Haven't used it for a while as i use the neutrogena anti wrinkle night cream with retinol the last couple of years but i would definitely buy again.
If buying from iherb for the first time feel free to use my discount code EHU742 for a $5 discount up to $40 worth of purchases and $10 discount for over $40.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by surai

I have been using it for 3 months and the result so far is consistent. I use it every time I stay up late at night. In the morning, my skin looks refreshed!!! Not oily and I think it helps in keeping break-outs at bay..I will keep this one a main-stay in my beauty stash!!! Giving it a 4 since it's pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Coronet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Works decently. It stings sometimes upon application if your skin is pretty dry, but isn't overly sticky. It also seems to sink in pretty well and doesn't seem to have much of an odor. Doesn't break me out. Over all it's a good night moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by georgia21

I tried the dry/very dry formula as a day cream. The cream didn't irritate my sensitive skin, but it has a thick, dry texture that makes it difficult to apply evenly. It didn't feel or look moisturizing on my skin. I had to rinse it off and reapply serum and apply Vaseline to restore my skin's moisture level. Definitely not for my dry/very dry skin.
I like that this moisturizer comes in a sanitary tube and not in a jar.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by mllryjo

I love this moisturizer, I use the Combination/Oily and if I ever stray from it I always come back. It doesn't break my oily, acne prone skin out and, in fact, I think it helps my break outs by normalizing my skin. The price tag is steep but a bottle for me lasts 6 months, so I really only buy it twice or three times a year, so in the long run it's not bad since I use it every single night. This is my HG night moisturizer. I use it on top of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum and I'm never going to stop.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

I just used up my first jar of Clinique Super Rescue and I'm a little bummed that it's finished. I really like this night cream- it's nice and rich and creamy but not too much so. Never any problems with greasiness or clogged pores or any irritation. Just smooth and hydrated skin. And the added benefit of antioxidants as well. This is really lovely, I'd definitely buy this again. Another great skincare product from Clinique!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by rawbbyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

If it wasn't for the ghastly smell, I would be a fan; I just can't get over the pungent/chemical/artificial scent that lingers.
Compared to Clinique moisturizer pots, I LOVE the bottle. It is so easy to squeeze out, and you don't feel like you are contaminating your moisturizer everytime you open the jar, like I do with moisture surge and the others.
It is a very light-yet-effective moisturizer, I can feel it when I get up, but it doesn't break me out, but it's just that smell!!! :( Please Clnique, give it a smell similar to Patricia Wexler's oil-free hydrator, a natural honey-wheat smell, or SAMPAR's night time rescue mask, a light rose, and I will be your biggest fan!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by kimf79

I just rebought this moisturizer, 2nd bottle. I was using the dry combination which I liked but it felt a little cloying on my skin, a little heavy - but besides that I was pretty satisfied with it. I know there are a lot of antioxidants and the packaging keeps these ingredients stable and in good condition. So even though my skin type is normal to dry, I actually bought the Super Rescur for Oily skin. This formula feels like a lighter version of the Dry Combination. The SA told me the difference was that the dry combo version is oil based and the oily version is water based. I think I prefer the water based version. Still seems hydrating and does the job but feels nice and light and absorbs well!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by irvinjon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this!! I have the Combination/Oily skin and all I can say this is perfect must have on your skincare.. I make this a partner of my DDMG every night and Its awesome also this is expensive but I think its worth it

Pros
Improves my skin texture
Strengthens my skin
I can see the results
It doesnt break me out!
Doesnt contain fragrance

Cons
Super duper EXPENSIVE !! last me for a month
55 Cad $ plus tax .