October 1, 2014 | 2011 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by cottondreams

I have sensitive combination/oily skin. And I break out easily if using the wrong products. Previously I tried Olay and it caused my skin to go a bit nuts. After reading the recommendations at MUA, I got the Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer to help calm my skin down a bit.

It has really helped clearing my skin up. Love all the ingredients. Sometimes I even use it during the day. And does not make my skin look oily.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by ShwetaDewan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This works like magic.

I have had good clear skin all my life. However over the last two years my skin started breaking out and leaving ugly dark marks behind- maybe stress? maybe hormones? So I did some research online and although it was a little steep, I decided to give it a shot. I used it religiouly for 4 weeks, and OH MY GOODNESS my old beautiful skin was restored- spotless!

I am on my fifth bottle now and will continue to use it - it's a life saver. Even though the price is slightly expensive (nearly USD 65 in the country that I live), it lasts me 4 months, which is not bad and then i wouldn't give a damn about the price if my skin loves it too much to let go.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 12:58:00 PM More reviews by tiara85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE IT!

Started using this and superdefense day cream at the same time and both have just been amazing! I have oily/comb skin so use the oily types but it's not often where I don't have a reaction, ie breakout with a new routine.

It's loaded full of antioxidants, is 100% fragrance free and allergy tested but what's important is how my skin glows in the morning!

I'll be using both these products until proper wrinkles set in *touch wood is til at least my forties!*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by juliaesands

I can't count how many times I have purchased this moisturizer- I love it. The texture for me is perfect for a night cream- a very light, yet slightly gelled texture that spreads and sinks in very quickly. I get it for oily-combination skin and that has worked very well for me over the years. I love that the product is packaged in an opaque tube and if they would make a version with sunscreen in a tube as well, I wouldn't hesitate before trying that as well. Excellent choice!

(I should mention that it usually costs 45$ and using it exclusively before going to bed (and very occasionally if my skin is dry in the morning), one tube lasts me 4-5 months at least.)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by AlliSteff

I purchased this after reading good reviews plus I like the packaging (tube instead of jar). It was a good moisturizer but the scent was so strong, it actually caused my eyes to tear up. So I had to return it- something in the formulation did not agree with my eyes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 5:29:00 AM More reviews by blondebum

I use this moisturizer at night to hydrate and recharge my skin. So far i have not broken out from using this and any redness seems to have decreased (especially around my nose/eyes area). Packed with antioxidants, my skin looks more vibrant and healthy after a few uses. This is a very rich cream moisturizer and you only need a little but to satisfy and fight dryness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by chikky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If I'm going to spend a bit of money on moisturizer, may as well get one with goodies to protect and repair the skin from the external pollutants, rather than just a plain one to that just keeps my skin from drying.

I use very dry formula at night and it is a perfectly rich cream that make my skin soft & plump the next morning. Although, I don't see any immediate drastic anti-aging effects, its good to know that I'm using something with antioxidants which all the dermatologists swear by which will help me in the long run.

I also like the packaging; easy to use, hygienic & stabilizing for all the active ingredients inside.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by morphy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This broke me out! It was very pore clogging. Would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 7:50:00 AM More reviews by zinaki

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Great product, could actually see diference the morning after, brighter glowing skin.
not a miracle worker but an amazing product
Haven't used it for a while as i use the neutrogena anti wrinkle night cream with retinol the last couple of years but i would definitely buy again.
If buying from iherb for the first time feel free to use my discount code EHU742 for a $5 discount up to $40 worth of purchases and $10 discount for over $40.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by surai

I have been using it for 3 months and the result so far is consistent. I use it every time I stay up late at night. In the morning, my skin looks refreshed!!! Not oily and I think it helps in keeping break-outs at bay..I will keep this one a main-stay in my beauty stash!!! Giving it a 4 since it's pricey.