August 2, 2014 | 1003 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by AlliSteff

I purchased this after reading good reviews plus I like the packaging (tube instead of jar). It was a good moisturizer but the scent was so strong, it actually caused my eyes to tear up. So I had to return it- something in the formulation did not agree with my eyes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 5:29:00 AM More reviews by blondebum

I use this moisturizer at night to hydrate and recharge my skin. So far i have not broken out from using this and any redness seems to have decreased (especially around my nose/eyes area). Packed with antioxidants, my skin looks more vibrant and healthy after a few uses. This is a very rich cream moisturizer and you only need a little but to satisfy and fight dryness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by chikky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If I'm going to spend a bit of money on moisturizer, may as well get one with goodies to protect and repair the skin from the external pollutants, rather than just a plain one to that just keeps my skin from drying.

I use very dry formula at night and it is a perfectly rich cream that make my skin soft & plump the next morning. Although, I don't see any immediate drastic anti-aging effects, its good to know that I'm using something with antioxidants which all the dermatologists swear by which will help me in the long run.

I also like the packaging; easy to use, hygienic & stabilizing for all the active ingredients inside.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by morphy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This broke me out! It was very pore clogging. Would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 7:50:00 AM More reviews by zinaki

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Great product, could actually see diference the morning after, brighter glowing skin.
not a miracle worker but an amazing product
Haven't used it for a while as i use the neutrogena anti wrinkle night cream with retinol the last couple of years but i would definitely buy again.
If buying from iherb for the first time feel free to use my discount code EHU742 for a $5 discount up to $40 worth of purchases and $10 discount for over $40.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by surai

I have been using it for 3 months and the result so far is consistent. I use it every time I stay up late at night. In the morning, my skin looks refreshed!!! Not oily and I think it helps in keeping break-outs at bay..I will keep this one a main-stay in my beauty stash!!! Giving it a 4 since it's pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Coronet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Works decently. It stings sometimes upon application if your skin is pretty dry, but isn't overly sticky. It also seems to sink in pretty well and doesn't seem to have much of an odor. Doesn't break me out. Over all it's a good night moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by georgia21

I tried the dry/very dry formula as a day cream. The cream didn't irritate my sensitive skin, but it has a thick, dry texture that makes it difficult to apply evenly. It didn't feel or look moisturizing on my skin. I had to rinse it off and reapply serum and apply Vaseline to restore my skin's moisture level. Definitely not for my dry/very dry skin.
I like that this moisturizer comes in a sanitary tube and not in a jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by mllryjo

I love this moisturizer, I use the Combination/Oily and if I ever stray from it I always come back. It doesn't break my oily, acne prone skin out and, in fact, I think it helps my break outs by normalizing my skin. The price tag is steep but a bottle for me lasts 6 months, so I really only buy it twice or three times a year, so in the long run it's not bad since I use it every single night. This is my HG night moisturizer. I use it on top of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum and I'm never going to stop.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

I just used up my first jar of Clinique Super Rescue and I'm a little bummed that it's finished. I really like this night cream- it's nice and rich and creamy but not too much so. Never any problems with greasiness or clogged pores or any irritation. Just smooth and hydrated skin. And the added benefit of antioxidants as well. This is really lovely, I'd definitely buy this again. Another great skincare product from Clinique!