November 22, 2014 | 1810 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Body Butter Shea

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have purchased this many times, it's my favorite body butter of all time. It has a nice subtle scent that is sexy and warm but doesn't clash with my perfume. It's very moisturizing but not greasy at all. The most impressive thing about this body butter is that it doesn't bother my very sensitive skin at all even though its scented.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just love how the smell won't leave my body for hours. So divine.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Pay17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like most of their products it smells wonderful and it moisturizes well. I do like this body butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use Shea as my daytime body butter and Brazil Nut as my nightime body butter. To me, it's because Shea is soft, creamy, easily absorbed and the scent is less likely to clash with any fragrance I might wear during the day. Brazil Nut is undoubtedly delectable, but sometimes is a little sticky to wear under clothes and the scent can be a bit overpowering. I'm trying to get in the habit of using a daily body moisturizer because (1) I take very hot showers, (2) I shave my legs and (3) its winter, very cold, and my skin is drying out. And slathering on this extremely luxurious body butter makes this beauty step so easy!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by kaikaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely Love these!!! They are super nourishing, They are NOT greasy but they seem to stay on the skin and keep you radiant & soft, not to mention they smell yummy :D . I always have at least one of these at home, I float around between the shea & coconut ones. Alot of moisturisers dont set into your skin or are really greasy but these just seem to really absorb into your skin and work so well, highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by cakepie

I absoulutely love this body butter its moisturising but i have normal/ dry skin so i am not sure if it does the job for very dry skin (as it says on the packaging)
1.packaging
I love its tub packaging because it enables you to get evert single bit of product left not like a bottle or tube but it isnt all that hygenic.
2.product
It is creamy but mind you guys i am a perfectionst so i do care about how things look so heres the problem this is one of the harder body butters unlike the mango one that is soooo creamy the whole thing "ruptures" when you try to scoop it out so i used a spatula ( which i had to buy)to srape it out than i got sick of doing it so i whipped it up using my spatula and now it is so creamy (but still not as creamy as the mango one). It smells really good nuty, woodsy,and sweet really neutral scent perfect for everyday! Never get sick of that scent i dont really know how shea is supposed to smell like but the body shop adds perfume to their stuff mpared to other shea body butters this smells the best.for the price it considered really pricey for SDG 30.90.
Thanks for reading my review bye!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

I love this body butter! The scent is amazing and it seems to be a little more moisturizing than some of the other butters (I have previously tried cranberry, vanilla and coconut). I keep a small size one in my purse all the time to use on my hands and elbows. It's made quite a difference to my dry cuticles. However it is still not enough moisture to use alone on my elbows (have to use Cerave as well or I get dry patches) but great for on the go and for the scent. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by kata8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite body butter. I have extreme dry skin and it is great for moisturising. It makes my skin smooth and supple. It keeps my skin hydrated too for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my all-time favourite Body Shop body butter. It has a nice light smell that isn't overpowering and doesn't clash with perfumes. It isn't like the other body butters that are liquidy, it is more of a whipped and fluffy formula which I love. This means you need way less for your skin which saves you money in the end! This is sooo moisturizing and really helps with my elbows which is a trouble spot for me. Putting this on your legs after you've shaved is the best feeling ever, your legs will be the softest you've ever had them. This body butter is kind of on the pricy side, but so are all other body shop body butters and a little goes a long way! I recommend this body butter to anyone, especially people that aren't too fond of harsh scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by AnnaSmith11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this product! The smell is amazing (lasts quite a while on my skin) and it's very moisturizing.

It's quite pricey (although I brought a whole box with body scrub, lotion etc on sale) and there are probably other similar products that work just as well. But for me it's the smell that wins me over! :D