August 1, 2014 | 1081 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Make Up For Ever - HD Microperfecting Primer

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate it! Its crap! I'm just glad I got a discount! I got two the Regular and Green. The green doesn't do anything at all! Its like they mixed a crappy lotion and green food coloring! The regular doesnt do much! For those who wearr this and think it works good try any other sample from any brand! Lancome mac benifit etc just so you know how much this stuff sucks

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Annietwinkletoes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin hates this primer. As soon as I put it on my skin becomes red and irritated. If it could scream, that's what it would be doing. I have very minor rosacea that is normally under control, so if you're a rosacean, sample before you buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by PrincessZelda91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in yellow to counteract the pink in my skin, and it works well for that. However i am not convinced that my makeup stays any longer or that my skin is evened out. I think I still need to keep searching for the perfect primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first face primer I have ever used so I didn't really know what to expect. I saw some YT gurus use this and rave about it so I decided to get the travel size for Christmas just in case I didn't like it rather than buying the original size. I've used it pretty much every week day since I got it and am just now running out. A little goes a LONG way when using this primer. I apply it all over my face before my foundation and after I use my moisturizer. It's a kind of a white/clear color and it's not too thick but not too thin. I feel like it really does cover up my pores and gets my face ready for a full day's worth of makeup. I've noticed it also helps my foundation go on a lot easier rather than no primer at all. I'm not really sure if it's made my foundation last any longer but it does work for minimizing pores. It doesn't make me oily either, YAY! Although I really don't have any negative reviews for it, I probably wouldn't repurchase due to the fact that I would like to try another primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Kampretos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

for me it's a love and hate relationship. it really does make my make up stays longer. BUT it makes my skin sooooo oily. i don't have a super oily skin. but after wearing this product for like 3 hours my skin gets super oily! i do live in a tropical weather tho. i guess this product not recommended for oily skin/ summer time. prefer the prep n prime by mac

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by asherzoby

I got a sample size of this in 002 (purple) together with the smashbox photofinish in purple. I prefer this as it feels less silicony. This goes on like a moisturizer. It really brightens up my skin and makes me look less yellow and more fair, which i really like! i am not sure how effective it is in making my make up stay though, at the most, i think it makes my make up stay on for about an hour or two longer, but i really like the brighterning effect so i will purchase this when my existing smashbox sample size runs out! will update again after buying and using! it is tad pricey in Singapore though - around 65 SGD, so will probably try to buy online from US. Since primer is on your face so much, i figured i rather use this than a drugstore brand!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by purrrr

I love the primer Neutral #0 !! It leaves my skin glowing and ready for foundation. It definately helps the long wear of my foundation and dries up quickly when I apply. My pores almost vanish and my foundation glides on smoothly on my face. I love how silky smooth the primer feels on my fingers tips before I apply to face unlike other primers. I have sensitive skin with acne scars so I was looking for a product that will NOT irritate my skin and NOT cause any breakouts. This product is a must buy is youre looking for something that wont irritate your skin or cause any breakouts :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Sunflower5418

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought I would really love this primer, because I love the MUFE HD foundation so much. I finally got some when I ran out of my SB primer (which i looooove). I goes on nicely, smells fine, has a nice texture etc, but when I put my foundation on it just pills up and i get little primer balls all over my face, gross! I tried it a few times, making sure to wait long enough for it to dry/using less/ using more, but nothing made it not come off in beads. Oh well, good thing I love smashbox and have no problem going back to that!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by lipglosshunniie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

For almost a year I've been using the MUFE HD Foundation and setting powder. But I never bought the primer. I tried too faced and smashbox primers but never MUFE. And as much as I loved the foundation, I always felt I would get shiny throughout the day and would have to put on more powder and that would wash me out so then more bronzer and blush. But a few days ago I went to Sephora for more setting powder and saw the primer next to the powder in the samples area and figured I'd try it. This was the missing piece of my foundation routine! I put my foundation on around 2pm and when I came home from work that day around 12:30am my makeup still looked the EXACT same. I love it. MUFE HD primer, foundation, and setting powder are my holy trinity :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by TheCoconut

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product - it makes extends the wear of my HD MUFU foundation and makes it go on much smoother. I wear a little bit under my eyes so that my concealer lasts longer. I love this stuff! It makes me less shiny during summer, but during winter it is a little too drying unless I use a richer moisturizer.