Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm

4.2

active ingredients: Octinoxate, Oxybenzone. Other ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf extract (aloe butter), beeswax, butylrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit, C10-30 cholesterol/lanosterol esters, camphor, caprylic/capric triglyceride, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera oil, ethylhexyl palmitate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, flavor, isopropyl palmitate, lecithin, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, meadowfoam delta-lactone, menthol, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, ozokerite, palmitoyl oligopeptide, paraffin, persea gratissima (avocado butter), phenol, PPG-3 benzyl ether myristate, ricinus communis

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great lip balm, very moisturising with a lovely hint of colour. Looks glossy and lasts a long time. Would definitely recommend and buy again.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

A very nice, hydrating, creamy lip balm that gives a slightly glossy finish and lasts all day. It leaves my lips soft and moisturized, while protecting them from winter cold and windy days. It's definitly a must have in my opinion, and has done me justice.

I honestly love this

PROS:
-Soft, creamy texture
-Glossy finish
-Long lasting
-Mositurizing
-Make my lips look overall 'better'
-Emphasizes my natural lip color
-SPF 15
-Applies easily
-Lovely packaging
-Nice under lipstick, even mattes

CONS:
-None

Please, if you have constantly dry lips and need help, try this. I have seriously never had softer lips. VERY glad I tried it...and for the dollar I payed, why the hell not?

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Honestly, this is one of the best lip balms EVER! I've tried EOS, softlips, Chapstick...etc. But this one doesn't dry your lips, and you see results almost immediately!
P.S. I'm on my third tube already:)

really great, moisturises your lips very well whilst giving a nice amount of colour( i have the pink and peach one ) . have a tingly feeling and are cooling on the lips, would recommend to anyone :) great product !

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have this in pink, plum, and berry. These are great for a slight wash of color and a rush of moisture. There is a light, unobtrusive vanilla scent which disappears almost immediately. The tube is a thin and elegant and the product itself is very soft, not waxy at all. The lipbalm doesn't last too long on the lips, maybe a few hours before reapplication is needed. Best part is they're dirt cheap! I got mine on offer and I think they were about $1.50 each. The only downside is they're a bit difficult to find.

I love this product. While I use my L'Oreal Color Riche Balm as my everyday balm, this product is very good too. It hydrates well. I also love the finish it gives my lips, it looks like a clear lipgloss with the texture of a lipstick, brings out my lips natural color too. My ONLY issue with this is that if I carry it in my pocket it melts really badly. Other than that I will definitely repurchase.

BEST chapstick I've had....ever!
I love the tube. I can always find it in my purse. It lasts. Not gummy.
PERFECT!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great! I have very sensitive dry skin. This Carmex has really helped with my chapped lips. I had been using the EOS lip balm and Softlips and they do not compare ( EOS actually made my lips worse, but I am very sensitive). Anyways, I personally like the tinted colors because on a regular basis I don't normally wear lip products, but they do give a clear option which is great before bed. They do have that menthol smell & taste ( not totally fond of), but because it has helped so much I really don't mind the smell. Highly recommend!

Good lord, this stuff is awesome! Every winter, I have the same problem with chapped lips... this lip balm helped so much! I would have never picked this up if my friend hadn't recommended it to me, since I don't like the flavor of regular carmex. It has a light vanilla scent and flavor with a slight tingly menthol sensation. This definitely gives lasting moisture. There is no waxy feel to it, unlike so many other lip balms on the market. I love the sleek packaging and slanted tip, it makes it so easy to apply on the go and not worry about getting lip balm all over your face.

I would definitely recommend this lip balm, and I plan to try out the two tinted versions also.

Love this product. It makes my lips so soft and smooth and really hydrates. Just make sure you don't buy the tinted versions. They look silly. This one is clear. It hydrates my lips as well as petroleum jelly which is really great to hydrate. I haven't noticed any scent or taste to the product.

Popular Lip Treatments