Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm

4.1

active ingredients: Octinoxate, Oxybenzone. Other ingredients: aloe barbadensis leaf extract (aloe butter), beeswax, butylrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit, C10-30 cholesterol/lanosterol esters, camphor, caprylic/capric triglyceride, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera oil, ethylhexyl palmitate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, flavor, isopropyl palmitate, lecithin, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, meadowfoam delta-lactone, menthol, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, ozokerite, palmitoyl oligopeptide, paraffin, persea gratissima (avocado butter), phenol, PPG-3 benzyl ether myristate, ricinus communis

on 4/28/2012 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have this in pink, plum, and berry. These are great for a slight wash of color and a rush of moisture. There is a light, unobtrusive vanilla scent which disappears almost immediately. The tube is a thin and elegant and the product itself is very soft, not waxy at all. The lipbalm doesn't last too long on the lips, maybe a few hours before reapplication is needed. Best part is they're dirt cheap! I got mine on offer and I think they were about $1.50 each. The only downside is they're a bit difficult to find.

on 2/26/2012 3:09:00 PM

I love this product. While I use my L'Oreal Color Riche Balm as my everyday balm, this product is very good too. It hydrates well. I also love the finish it gives my lips, it looks like a clear lipgloss with the texture of a lipstick, brings out my lips natural color too. My ONLY issue with this is that if I carry it in my pocket it melts really badly. Other than that I will definitely repurchase.

on 2/17/2012 7:45:00 PM

BEST chapstick I've had....ever!
I love the tube. I can always find it in my purse. It lasts. Not gummy.
PERFECT!!!

on 1/30/2012 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great! I have very sensitive dry skin. This Carmex has really helped with my chapped lips. I had been using the EOS lip balm and Softlips and they do not compare ( EOS actually made my lips worse, but I am very sensitive). Anyways, I personally like the tinted colors because on a regular basis I don't normally wear lip products, but they do give a clear option which is great before bed. They do have that menthol smell & taste ( not totally fond of), but because it has helped so much I really don't mind the smell. Highly recommend!

on 1/28/2012 5:01:00 PM

Good lord, this stuff is awesome! Every winter, I have the same problem with chapped lips... this lip balm helped so much! I would have never picked this up if my friend hadn't recommended it to me, since I don't like the flavor of regular carmex. It has a light vanilla scent and flavor with a slight tingly menthol sensation. This definitely gives lasting moisture. There is no waxy feel to it, unlike so many other lip balms on the market. I love the sleek packaging and slanted tip, it makes it so easy to apply on the go and not worry about getting lip balm all over your face.

I would definitely recommend this lip balm, and I plan to try out the two tinted versions also.

on 1/23/2012 2:59:00 AM

Love this product. It makes my lips so soft and smooth and really hydrates. Just make sure you don't buy the tinted versions. They look silly. This one is clear. It hydrates my lips as well as petroleum jelly which is really great to hydrate. I haven't noticed any scent or taste to the product.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This product is fantastic as a lipstick/lipgloss base. My lips always feel moisturized with this on underneath and I can wear matte lipsticks now without the worry of my lips drying up. Fantastic product.

on 1/19/2012 8:28:00 AM

The most excellent lip balm I've found since the late great Caribbean Breeze Aloe Lip Saver. Easy application, and the tidy slim twist-up packing and slanted tip looks glam enough to get you out of the Chap-Stick grandma funk look. The lip balm itself is so easy to work with and feels great. Thank you, Carmex!

on 1/16/2012 12:42:00 AM

This is a really great lip balm. I used up my orignal Carmex tube so I decided to try this, and I'm really glad I did. It moisturizes my lips way better than the other Carmex and my Nivea kiss of milk and honey lip balms.

on 12/7/2011 3:19:00 PM

Carmex Moisture Plus is really gross to me. Everything from the smell, to the taste, to the feel. I could tolerate all that, but it really is one of those lip balms that evaporates quickly and dehydrates your lips...so what's the point? I do like the click the tube makes when you put the cap back on. Click. Cliiiiiiiiick.

Popular Lip Treatments