October 25, 2014 | 1713 users online

Blush - NARS - Super Orgasm

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I do like this color I had to try it because i have Orgasm and I love it but i wanted to try something with a little more rose. This actually has a dupe NYX Rose Garden is exactly the same but less gold flecks but the color is spot on. So back to the blush at hand. I do find it very pigmented as most NARS blushes are i only need a little to get a nice rosy came from the outside look. The gold flecks don't bother me in this because they do not deposit heavily. I had to knock one or 2 off but nothing that would make me hate this blush.

I would apply this with Orgasm because I think the 2 would look good when you need a more dramatic blush. I only needed to touch my brush to the pan and color easily came up on it. I had no fall out in terms of the color itself which is a beautiful rose color as I said before. I do like it for the winter but as others have said i want to try other NARS blushes it's time to get into some other great colors they have.

I do like this a lot and I would think it would work with fair like me NW-15-20 to darker complexions because it's so pigmented it can also be used as an eyeshadow and highlighter for darker skin. I like this as part of an eye shadow look too it's so pretty. So if you can stand glitter and really it's not so bad this is a great because it flushes you more than Orgasm.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by GODblessFsy

I buy this one because the Orgasm is a calamity for people with pores problem and yellow skin. The super orgasm seems better.
It is expensive, but I think it is worth because you can use it for a long long long time( maybe nobody can run out of it I guess).But on the other hand, there are some products have better cost performance, like BOURJOIS 34# and sleek rose#, which both have similar color with this one.
I like the color, make the skin tone brighter.
I like the packaging, easy to become dirty but looked expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by 600pounds

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't purchase this product but got a mini version using a coupon online. It's a pretty mauve-y warmer pink color with shots of gold glitter in it. Because of the glitter, it has some fall down when you use a brush to pick up the product. It deposits some of the gold glitter on the cheek but most fall down, thus I don't see this as a day time blush or for people with large pores.

However, for darker skin tones, it doesn't show up as a blush. Instead it makes a pretty golden pinky highlighter. I would say this blush is most suitable for light to medium skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is by far one of my favorite blushes by NARS - next to Deep Throat. It gives me such a pretty flush and makes my skin glow. It also lasts forever. I can put this on before a night out and still have pretty, glowing skin eight hours later. I like that in a blush, and you can also layer this depending on how deep you want your flush to be. Plus, I like the shimmer/sparkle. If you aren't a fan of sparkle, then I wouldn't recommend this blush for you. The price is kinda steep, and I'll admit it was kinda hard for me to actually spend $28 on a blush at first, but I've had it for over a year, and I still have TONS of product left. So I'd say that I've gotten my money's worth and then some. Would definitely repurchase. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

I've been using this blush for about a year, I swapped for an unused tester, and I've been pretty pleased. It is highly pigmented, I am still on the original one I swapped for, I am a very light blush user and it barely looks like I've put a dent in it, so I will not need to repurchase for quite a while. The color comes off as a subtle pinky peach, and yes there is sparkle, which to me acts much like a highlighter by reflecting the light in a flattering way. You can get similar blushes for less (e.g. Milani Luminoso), but the price on this isn't too bad considering how little you have to use to get a nice tint or fair skin tones. Definitely worth a try to see if it's a fit for you!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Jsconnelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really do not like the packaging in Nars cosmetics. It gets really grubby really easily which instantly puts me off purchasing from this brand. I bought super orgasm along with orgasm after watching YouTube gurus rave about how amazing they are. To be honest I really don't like super orgasm. I can not stand the huge chunks of glitter in this product and the vibrant colour is too much for my skin tone. I wouldn't purchase this again once it's used up.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Not a fan of super orgasm...I can't stand the gigantic gold glitter in it. I really like the original orgasm blush and received this in a palette to try. I can take some glitter... but this is ridiculous and looks terrible on my cheeks. This was a fail for me but if you like super chunky gitter and the color orgasm than this might be right up your alley.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by JCha

This is my first nars blush. When I purchase this I was debating between orgasm and super orgasm but because orgasm was so popular I decided to buy super orgasm. Although I don't mind the color the glitter fallout was too much to handle. I kept it instead of returning it for collecting but I really want to go back for more colors.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Lowecj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Super Orgasm should really say Super Shimmer. I gave it away:( Too much shimmer for me which is sad because it's a beautiful color besides the glitter that is impossible to get away from. Not good if you have visible pores.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by emiliagorgeous

I bought this blush because i find some more matte blushes to be boring. I hoped this blush would give me that extra dimension of color, because it had sparkles. When I first bought it and applied it at home, i enjoyed the color, but i soon realized that how sparkly it was . What I don't like about this Blush is that I don't find the pigmentation to be very good, as a blush, you have to keep applying it over and over to get enough color to wear as a blush. There is also a lot of glitter, as others have stated in their reviews of this product. Which is not necessarily bad in my opinion, but it makes it hard for me to wear during the day, unless I am doing something non -professional. But besides that, I like the glitter pieces, in this formula, I think they go on the skin a lot smoother, reflect nicely on my skin and look less obvious on my skin then say Mac MSF,, which sometimes make skin too shinny and especially when i wear during the day. My secret with using this blush is to either apply it before or after my regular blush, to give my other blush a little more dimension and sparkle. I think this product is decent, I think if you end up using it the way I do, then its overpriced, its not necessarily a bad product, but defiantly not a must have product or one for beginners in make up. But if you have extra money to spend, one something to give your other blushes dimension, when your out on the town give this a shot!. I have not tried other NARS blushes but i am still willing to buy them again, but I don't think I would purchase this product again.