April 20, 2014 | 1940 users online

Blush - NARS - Super Orgasm

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

I've been using this blush for about a year, I swapped for an unused tester, and I've been pretty pleased. It is highly pigmented, I am still on the original one I swapped for, I am a very light blush user and it barely looks like I've put a dent in it, so I will not need to repurchase for quite a while. The color comes off as a subtle pinky peach, and yes there is sparkle, which to me acts much like a highlighter by reflecting the light in a flattering way. You can get similar blushes for less (e.g. Milani Luminoso), but the price on this isn't too bad considering how little you have to use to get a nice tint or fair skin tones. Definitely worth a try to see if it's a fit for you!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Jsconnelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really do not like the packaging in Nars cosmetics. It gets really grubby really easily which instantly puts me off purchasing from this brand. I bought super orgasm along with orgasm after watching YouTube gurus rave about how amazing they are. To be honest I really don't like super orgasm. I can not stand the huge chunks of glitter in this product and the vibrant colour is too much for my skin tone. I wouldn't purchase this again once it's used up.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Not a fan of super orgasm...I can't stand the gigantic gold glitter in it. I really like the original orgasm blush and received this in a palette to try. I can take some glitter... but this is ridiculous and looks terrible on my cheeks. This was a fail for me but if you like super chunky gitter and the color orgasm than this might be right up your alley.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by JCha

This is my first nars blush. When I purchase this I was debating between orgasm and super orgasm but because orgasm was so popular I decided to buy super orgasm. Although I don't mind the color the glitter fallout was too much to handle. I kept it instead of returning it for collecting but I really want to go back for more colors.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Lowecj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Super Orgasm should really say Super Shimmer. I gave it away:( Too much shimmer for me which is sad because it's a beautiful color besides the glitter that is impossible to get away from. Not good if you have visible pores.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by emiliagorgeous

I bought this blush because i find some more matte blushes to be boring. I hoped this blush would give me that extra dimension of color, because it had sparkles. When I first bought it and applied it at home, i enjoyed the color, but i soon realized that how sparkly it was . What I don't like about this Blush is that I don't find the pigmentation to be very good, as a blush, you have to keep applying it over and over to get enough color to wear as a blush. There is also a lot of glitter, as others have stated in their reviews of this product. Which is not necessarily bad in my opinion, but it makes it hard for me to wear during the day, unless I am doing something non -professional. But besides that, I like the glitter pieces, in this formula, I think they go on the skin a lot smoother, reflect nicely on my skin and look less obvious on my skin then say Mac MSF,, which sometimes make skin too shinny and especially when i wear during the day. My secret with using this blush is to either apply it before or after my regular blush, to give my other blush a little more dimension and sparkle. I think this product is decent, I think if you end up using it the way I do, then its overpriced, its not necessarily a bad product, but defiantly not a must have product or one for beginners in make up. But if you have extra money to spend, one something to give your other blushes dimension, when your out on the town give this a shot!. I have not tried other NARS blushes but i am still willing to buy them again, but I don't think I would purchase this product again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by staci13

I wanted to love this. I really did. It seemed like just the thing to perk up my winter skin. I found the pigmentation to be poor, I felt like I had to dig at the blush with a brush just to get some color to stick to the brush, and then I had to do that repeatedly just for the color to show up on my cheeks. While I didn't mind the glitter, it seems like that's all that was visible on my face after applying this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Lumiele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

the reason that makes me buy super orgasm it's the color is more pinkier than orgasm which i dont like peachy pink colour.. and the gold flecks on super orgasm was chunky.. that mean i could work with it..

this color perfect for me who nw10, give me a blushing natural cheeks (its mean reddish cheeks) but too bad i'm not kinda love the color so i think i would swap it..

the pigmentation just awsome.. just like another nars blushes

there's some trick that i have for the glitters..
use a synthetic flufy blush brushes, swipe it lightly, dab it about twice or more on the pan than blow the brush.. than apply on ur cheeks.. with this techniques, you wont be worry again with the glitters!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by kgallahue

I really love this color, it's just a little more intense than the Orgasm. The small flecks of gold glitter is a nice touch, you don't get much on the brush through. I only end up getting a fleck or two of glitter on my face which isn't a big deal, maybe it's just my brush that doesn't pick it up. Overall, really pretty color!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2012 4:55:00 AM More reviews by Ricksgirl32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My only complaint with this product is the "sparkle" and there is no shortage here! If you are like me and like a natural flushed look then this is not the blush for you! I looked like someone sprinkled me in fairy dust lol,lovely packaging though!