December 18, 2014 | 1290 users online

Blush - NARS - Super Orgasm

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by choirgirlhotel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't usually wear makeup but once I started wearing this I have been getting tons of compliments on how my skin is "glowing".

I don't like the shimmer though. I bought this for my mom because I loved the color so much, but she is in her 60s and the shimmer looks ridiculous.

Also, it has barely any lasting power.

However, because I love the color so much and it's perfect for my very pale fair skin and blue/grey eyes, blonde hair, I have repurchased this twice already.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I do like this color I had to try it because i have Orgasm and I love it but i wanted to try something with a little more rose. This actually has a dupe NYX Rose Garden is exactly the same but less gold flecks but the color is spot on. So back to the blush at hand. I do find it very pigmented as most NARS blushes are i only need a little to get a nice rosy came from the outside look. The gold flecks don't bother me in this because they do not deposit heavily. I had to knock one or 2 off but nothing that would make me hate this blush.

I would apply this with Orgasm because I think the 2 would look good when you need a more dramatic blush. I only needed to touch my brush to the pan and color easily came up on it. I had no fall out in terms of the color itself which is a beautiful rose color as I said before. I do like it for the winter but as others have said i want to try other NARS blushes it's time to get into some other great colors they have.

I do like this a lot and I would think it would work with fair like me NW-15-20 to darker complexions because it's so pigmented it can also be used as an eyeshadow and highlighter for darker skin. I like this as part of an eye shadow look too it's so pretty. So if you can stand glitter and really it's not so bad this is a great because it flushes you more than Orgasm.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by GODblessFsy

I buy this one because the Orgasm is a calamity for people with pores problem and yellow skin. The super orgasm seems better.
It is expensive, but I think it is worth because you can use it for a long long long time( maybe nobody can run out of it I guess).But on the other hand, there are some products have better cost performance, like BOURJOIS 34# and sleek rose#, which both have similar color with this one.
I like the color, make the skin tone brighter.
I like the packaging, easy to become dirty but looked expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by 600pounds

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't purchase this product but got a mini version using a coupon online. It's a pretty mauve-y warmer pink color with shots of gold glitter in it. Because of the glitter, it has some fall down when you use a brush to pick up the product. It deposits some of the gold glitter on the cheek but most fall down, thus I don't see this as a day time blush or for people with large pores.

However, for darker skin tones, it doesn't show up as a blush. Instead it makes a pretty golden pinky highlighter. I would say this blush is most suitable for light to medium skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is by far one of my favorite blushes by NARS - next to Deep Throat. It gives me such a pretty flush and makes my skin glow. It also lasts forever. I can put this on before a night out and still have pretty, glowing skin eight hours later. I like that in a blush, and you can also layer this depending on how deep you want your flush to be. Plus, I like the shimmer/sparkle. If you aren't a fan of sparkle, then I wouldn't recommend this blush for you. The price is kinda steep, and I'll admit it was kinda hard for me to actually spend $28 on a blush at first, but I've had it for over a year, and I still have TONS of product left. So I'd say that I've gotten my money's worth and then some. Would definitely repurchase. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

I've been using this blush for about a year, I swapped for an unused tester, and I've been pretty pleased. It is highly pigmented, I am still on the original one I swapped for, I am a very light blush user and it barely looks like I've put a dent in it, so I will not need to repurchase for quite a while. The color comes off as a subtle pinky peach, and yes there is sparkle, which to me acts much like a highlighter by reflecting the light in a flattering way. You can get similar blushes for less (e.g. Milani Luminoso), but the price on this isn't too bad considering how little you have to use to get a nice tint or fair skin tones. Definitely worth a try to see if it's a fit for you!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Jsconnelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really do not like the packaging in Nars cosmetics. It gets really grubby really easily which instantly puts me off purchasing from this brand. I bought super orgasm along with orgasm after watching YouTube gurus rave about how amazing they are. To be honest I really don't like super orgasm. I can not stand the huge chunks of glitter in this product and the vibrant colour is too much for my skin tone. I wouldn't purchase this again once it's used up.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Not a fan of super orgasm...I can't stand the gigantic gold glitter in it. I really like the original orgasm blush and received this in a palette to try. I can take some glitter... but this is ridiculous and looks terrible on my cheeks. This was a fail for me but if you like super chunky gitter and the color orgasm than this might be right up your alley.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by JCha

This is my first nars blush. When I purchase this I was debating between orgasm and super orgasm but because orgasm was so popular I decided to buy super orgasm. Although I don't mind the color the glitter fallout was too much to handle. I kept it instead of returning it for collecting but I really want to go back for more colors.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Lowecj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Super Orgasm should really say Super Shimmer. I gave it away:( Too much shimmer for me which is sad because it's a beautiful color besides the glitter that is impossible to get away from. Not good if you have visible pores.