July 29, 2014 | 1684 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Tangle Teezer

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2014 6:37:00 AM More reviews by CasperXx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wish I came here before buying this. I only watched youtube videos which showed girls with curly or really thick hair. Mine is thick but fine strands and this brakes my hair more than any other normal cheap brush I've used. There's always far more hair in the brush when I'm done and it takes much longer to detangle even when it's not particularly knotty. Don't buy this brush if your hair is fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by charl16

I have quite long thick hair that goes kinky and a bit wavy especially after having up in a bun etc and I hate brushing it out and losing loads of hair so thought I would try this. ordered online and has good packaging. the brush is amazing at getting my hair brushed and detangled without pain and losing a lot of hair! don't know how it works but I really does, a definite investment piece! my younger sister always back combs her hair and never brushes it and I tried it on her and it was great, no moans and had it straight in seconds! great product, bit pricey but worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 5:22:00 AM More reviews by Chloeluckin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm in love with this brush! I bought this mainly for using with my hair extensions as I heard that it is one of the best brushes to use for extensions, and I have to say I'm impressed. It doesn't rip out my hair. The other week, I couldn't find my tangle teezer so used a normal hair brush, and the normal one felt so horrible and hard on my hair. I could feel it ripping my hair. So glad I bought this. The only downside is the cost. I think the original price of £12 is far too much. Luckily I got mine in the sale!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought the Aqua Splash version of the Tangle Teezer as I usually brush my hair towel-dried out of the shower and the reviews I read said this was better for that purpose. I also wanted it for use on my daughters hair as I noticed her hair was getting thinner at the ends from her normal brush tugging her knots! This glides through both of our hair very easily and takes out any tangles in record time. When I brush it while dry it leaves it looking soft and shiny and I like the design, it's easy to hold more so than a handle brush. I'm glad with my purchase and would purchase again!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by daisyposy

original british tangle teezer

was a bit skeptical as it looked like just another comb. but read about it in my allure. it's $9.99 at target so i figured i'd give it a try.
wow! i was impressed. i have med lgth, natural curly hair. it gets tangled & frizzy very easily.
the comb slid thru my hair like butter. it detangled as well. it was so smooth when i was done. i did it on my dry hair. will have to try w/wet hair but hope result is the same w/little frizziness.
it did have alot of hair in the brush when i was done (as per some of the other reviews i read) but that is normal for me when i haven't washed my hair in 2 days.(i've been sick) i found it easily fit in my hand which was nice so i liked the design of it.
i would recommend this product & for the price it is worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by mainlinediva2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I agree with the negative reviews. This is way too harsh on baby fine fragile hair. I've used this only a few times and every time I notice a ton of hair in the brush when I'm done, plus you can totally hear this rip out the tangles... should be called the tangle terror instead. I had a horrible tangle that it didn't even take it out. Maybe the positive reviews are girls with thick hair. Not sure. My hair is way to fine and thin to have this hunk of junk tear it out. I'll stick with my fingers or a wide tooth comb.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

I don't know why I didn't got this any earlier, because now I don't wanna live without this EVER!! <3

I'm normally not even a "hairbrush-lover" and before I got this (to be honest), I never really brushed my hair, besides from when it was freshly washed. Brushing my hair made it really really frizzy, but with this little brush, it just glides through my hair and make it soooo soft and smooth! My hair is really long, thick and frizzy, but it also works AMAZING on my sister's hair. She's got also really long, but extremely fine and thin hair, and it makes her hair so silky soft as well. Since that, I guess it works on all hairtypes. I don't know about super curly, but I guess it does?

At least no matter what hairtype you have, this is DEFFINTLY worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by RiriG

My hair is thick, long(down to my waist), fairly frizzy and gets knotted easily. I bought it after trying my friends on my wet hair - it usually takes me ages to brush and is painful but this is amazing for de tangling hair wet or dry; it's so fast and doesn't hurt at all. It also keeps my hair detangled for much longer than when I use my normal brush. There are a lot of negative reviews saying that more hair than usual is being snapped/pulled out but I haven't found this to be the case at all. There were also negative reviews about the lack of handle, size, and price of it. I have the original size, I have tiny hands and no problems with it... I actually prefer it without a handle. Yes, it is not amazing quality but what are people expecting from something made of plastic? It's waterproof and easy to clean. I bought it half price (£5) from Space NK as I had a voucher, but even so £10 original price is not expensive at all! It's worth the money and would recommend it to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Hollykadwill

Great for your hair, love this when my hair is wet or dry! I am not a hundred percent if this has made a difference to my hair but it is now at its best condition :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I just don't understand the allure. This thing didn't even come close to working properly. I have very fine, damaged hair, that is always tangly. Always. All day. Every day. Ever since I was a kid. Period. That's why most of the time, I wear it up in a bun so I just don't have to deal with it. I untangle it in the morning using detangling spray & a widewooth comb, bun it, and don't touch it again. I thought this product might be the one to make the detangling process easier. Nope. It tears at my hair with its prickly little teeth. It doesn't matter how gentle I am or how little a section of hair I take or how much detangling spray I use. You can sort of hear the actual tearing sound of my hair. Yikes. I am ashamed I paid $17 for a comb/brush that can't even comb.