April 21, 2014 | 1214 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Skin Tint in Smashing Ultraviolet

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2006 1:45:00 PM More reviews by TramP

This is one of favorite gel/creme blush. When I first bought it, the color scared me a little because it's dark burgundy and I didn't think I could pull it off but after trying it- I'm hooked now. It's such a pretty color. I'm not good at describing colors so you'll have to buy it and try it for yourself.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2005 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Terryocean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Awesome product. This lasts FOREVER!! I mean forever... I have had it for a couple years and it still hasnt run out. It is a little hard to blend over powder but the color is great! You need about 2 swipes or so and it works wonderful. I totally recommend trying this for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2005 5:39:00 PM More reviews by FoundationFree

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of those "desert island" products!!! Great natural color for cheeks and lips even tho it looks a bit dramatic in the tube! I wear a very natural, healthy make-up look and this is an absolute must for me. I do apply with a foundation brush on my cheeks, 3 light swipes over with the brush for each cheek, so sheer and natural! I have also tried Lit(more of a highlighter) and Tint(a useless color, very old lady pink) and do not care for those....but will never be be without the Ultraviolet, one in the bathroom and one in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2005 5:55:00 PM More reviews by mensozasurf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loooooooooove this stuff.It was kind of expensive(28 dollars at sephora) but i used a gift card. but anyway I have dry skin so this creamy moisturizing formula was awesome and didn't look fake like powder does. Its sheer but you can layer it on and it adds so much life to my face. I look so much tanner and livelier. I just need this and a eyelash curler to look my best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2005 2:23:00 PM More reviews by sugarbomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just got this off of Ebay--it's fairly pricy, so I might not have bought it retail. However, I'm totally in love with it! In the tube it looks a little scary--v. dark purple--but on, it gives a beautiful, natural berry glow. I'm a cool-toned PPP and it's not at all too much for my complexion. The packaging is similar to Delux Flush sticks--a slim tube that you twist for more product--but I think both product and packaging are superior to Delux's. The blush blends easily, and is fairly sheer, so you can layer for more or less intensity. Not sticky, greasy or drying. I would repurchase (preferably off Ebay again), but there's a lot of product, so I probably won't need to.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2005 5:45:00 PM More reviews by katchmeeh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've looked everywhere for a blush that isn't "flakey" or "unnatural" looking and I've finally found it! Smashbox's Smashing Ultraviolet face tint stick is the real deal. It was easy to use (you can use your fingers or a foundation brush), great packaging (you can just toss it in your makeup bag and not have to worry about it), the price isn't that bad ($28.00), it didn't irritate me (I have extremely sensitive skin) and I think it's a great color. At first I was "unsure" of the color but it completely looks different on the skin. I also like Smashing Lit because it has the "natural/healty" glow - great for the summertime look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2005 7:25:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

I bought this because I'm a big fan of non-powder blushes and the reviews on this were so good. So far, this is the best!! It looks very dark purple in the tube (long, lipstick-like tube you roll up), but goes on a very natural looking berry plum which is very close to my natural flush (for ref I'm MMM with yellow undertones). Easy to apply (MUCH easier than the gel blushes that I've used forever), highly pigmented yet goes on very sheer giving a nice, natural blush. Excellent staying power. Lasts all day without sinking into pores or changing color. You gotta try this stuff! Gotta go buy other colors!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2004 12:39:00 AM More reviews by manda822

I like this blush a lot, it gives a very natural flush of color and leaves no oily resdiue and has just enough slip for blending. Only a little product is needed, so a little will go a long way! It's nice and handy, in a tube, so it fits in your bag for touch ups!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2004 12:11:00 AM More reviews by tmccray2

This is a great cream blush. It's kind of a cross between a gel and a traditional greasy cream. Even though the color looks very dark in the tube, it's quite a natural look for my PPP skin. I think the color is better than the popular Tarte Flush, which is a brighter pink. I also appreciate that it doesn't stain my fingers after application.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2004 2:59:00 PM More reviews by LouAnnOliver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great color for that just bitten look. You get alot of product for the price and it is not as drying as NARS Multiples.