E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Zinc Oxide, Boron Nitride, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenol. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491 77492 77499), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007) Weight - 0.85 grams

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like. You just need a bit for the colors to show, and what lovely colors they are. I normally avoid glitter, but this one is OK. I don't end up looking like a disco ball or a Justin Beiber fan. It works with different type of brushes, although my fave to use is the blending brush. Donít forget to cover beneath your eyes with tissue Ė they kinda fly. My lids are quite oily, but they last for 4-5 hours. You may want to use primer for longer usage. Oh, and I love the $3 price tag & the amount of stuff that I get, what a steal. I only have 5 colors right now, all of them dark / neutral colors. Would love to try some pastel shades next.

I love these shadows. The colors and pigmentation are great, although I have to say a couple of them are not true to color (for instance, in the jar one looks like a bright, vibrant green. But on, its really dark). But they are very blendable and come in matte and shimmer which is great. And they look even better when applied wet, the colors just pop.

These. Are. AMAZING.
These eyeshadows are so incredible, especially when you consider the pricetag! I bought them expecting them to be low-pigment, chalky pieces of trash. HOW WRONG I WAS. They are really wonderful! They're not super duper pigmented (but what'd you expect), but they do pack a nice little color punch. I love the shades Celebrity (a perfect, shimmery gold), Sassy (penny copper!), and Elegant (a shimmery bone color perfect for highlighting). I started with those three and have since considerably expanded my collection. They apply nicely (be careful though since they are loose powders!) and evenly, and when used with a primer, you can't tell the difference between them and high end shadows. I get compliments on my eye makeup all the time, and people are SHOCKED to realize this is what I'm using! Apparently they can be used wet or dry. I haven't tried them wet, but they do a nice job dry. They're really blendable, don't crease, and look so pretty! You can create loads of looks with them, so nice and versatile too! I'd say give it a shot. Even if you hate them, you're only out $3.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I quite like these, the colour payoff is lovely and they stay put with a good primer.

I think the only thing I don't like are the fact that there's not many vibrant colours, they're all pretty neutral. Also, the powder drops beneath the eye every time so there's always a lot of 'cleanup' involved when I use these.

Not bad though and the price is good at £3.00 each - they'll last forever and they're good little eyeshadows.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love these! They're very pigmented, easy to apply, and come in all sorts of vibrant colors. I only gave it for 4 lippies because the staying power isn't the greatest :c

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I own Outdoorsy and Earthy, both of which came in a mineral eyeshadow starter kit that also included a flat application brush. I got these from my local target for $5, which is just brilliant. The quality of the products is great, the colors are very very pigmented. I use these shadows with a green eye shadow stick (also by ELF) as a base. Absolutely stunning colors. So glad I bought these!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought the kit (sandy beach) it has celebrity & socialite eyeshadows with a brush and I love it. It looks great and stays on all day without re-touch and I have oily skin. Packaging looks like BE. I have re-purchased already!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I own 12 of these and have 5 more on the way. These are a dupe for Bare Escentuals eyeshadows. I am actually shocked at how much I like these and how well they perform. They apply nicely and with the $3 Elf mineral primer they last all day without creasing. It is absolutely crucial to use a "mineral" specific primer with these rather than a regular primer. Regular makeup & mineral makeup actually repel against each other, so the mineral primer doesn't work well with regular shadows & regular primer doesn't work well with minerals. Color payoff on all the shadows is awesome and the colors are fun and varied. I highly recommend these, and this is coming from someone who typically uses Bare Escentuals, Guerlain, NARS, Urban Decay, etc. I would honestly not be at all surprised to learn these are made by the same people who supply Bare Escentuals. The products are identical right down to the packaging. Will definitely continue to purchase these!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Having never tried any E.L.F. products before, I was at Big Lots and saw packs of these mineral eyeshadows. There were 3 different groupings. Each set contained 2 eyeshadows and a brush for $4.50. The only thing I've ever know about E.L.F. is that it's supposed to be super cheap (most of their products are $1) but exceptionally good despite the low price.

These eyeshadows are AMAZING!!!! I was expecting some powdery, barely pigmented eyeshadow that would crease quickly. These shadows are a perfect alternative if Bare Escentuals is too high-priced for you. Great colors, long lasting, colors didn't crease after 5+ hours of wear, and the brush I got is really nice!!!

I'm definitely going to go back and buy the other color sets I saw.

You can use this product wet or dry to enhance the colour. Beautiful colours, they last all day with a primer!