August 1, 2014 | 1309 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2012 5:42:00 AM More reviews by PetaDeLa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the idea of this brush, a coloured wax in a pencil. I am also a big fan of the brush on the end...BUT i too much product is used on each application, i have to sharpen it on every 2nd application and i really do not feel as though i am using a whole heap of product.....a lot of product doesn't go very far.

I wont be purchasing this product again as it works out too expensive.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by JasmineJolene

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

UPDATE: For anyone that likes to know, I have had this for about 2 weeks now, a bit more probably and have used nearly half of it as I have to sharpen everytime I use it. I have replaced with a Clinique one which I much prefer as it's harder so hopefully will last a bit longer.

I bought this in Medium when my MAC eyebrow crayon ran out. I like the fact it has the spooly brush thing on the end. The colour is good - more ashy than other (drugstore) brands I have tried. I own BrowZings as well, but needed a pencil for those days when I don't have enough time for that.

Well. I don't not like this pencil, but it's going to need replacing really, really quickly. It is so soft, I have had to sharpen it every time I have used it. I have to use so much to make it even, then use the brush to neaten. Then the brush lifts a lot of it off....so I end up using even more!

Really wish I'd shopped around a little more before buying this, but I just didn't have time.

I won't be repurchasing this, and unless I find something cheaper than the aforementioned MAC (Spiked BTW) then I guess I will be buying another of those soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by sunsesame

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this pencil.

I have light brown coloured brows and I use this pencil to fill them out.
It glides on great, and the little brush on the other side helps smooth it out evenly.
I find this eyebrow pencil looks very natural. Others I have used make my brows look really artificial and too defined.

This product is best for people trying to create a full, natural brow. I wouldn't recommend this too someone who has very thin brows and its attempting to pencil in large areas with no hair.

The one negative - I find this pencil works best when very sharp. When it gets a bit dull... it doesn't go on very nicely. So I sharpen this quite often.. and because of this it doesn't last very long.

I won't buy anything else!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by katiek2012

This pencil is waxed-based so there's no need to apply wax, which I like. The color glides on smoothly and is natural-looking. The only complaint I have about this product is that since it's wax-based, it runs out really quickly. I have to sharpen it every time I use it or every other time. I don't want something to run out when it's so pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by maneater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

FINALLY a brow pencil that does what it's supposed to do ! Besides the fact that this pencil was obscenely over priced at $30, I love it ! The colour, texture, and staying power are perf !

The only other eyebrow product I have ever been satisfied with is the Laura Mercier eyebrow wax, but I'm definitely keeping the benefit pencil as a staple now too, it's a lot easier to apply than the LM and covers bare spots more seamlessly.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Tifmcd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My biggest issue with this pencil is that its too soft. When I use a pencil to do my brow I like to make soft little lines and then use the brow pencil to smudge them SLIGHTLY.

This is so darn soft it just SMEARS everywhere. The colors also not flattering.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by alm1217

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this brow pencil in Light. The color looks natural, and the construction of the pencil is nice. I like having the color on one side and a spoolie on the other; it's very convenient. The product itself is a little soft, which is good and bad. It's good because it's easy to deposit the color and doesn't tug on the skin. It's bad because it's easy to put on too much. After application and a little brushing with the spoolie, I can't tell I'm wearing a brow pencil. It just looks like my brows are a little fuller. I seem to go through these pencils very quickly, so it can get expensive. I also can't get a very good point when I sharpen it, but it doesn't seem to affect the application. Overall, I think it's a good option, but I'm going to try to find something else that maybe is a little firmer and cheaper. Physicians Formula used to have a great brow product (I think it was called Wonder Brow)...I believe they have a new product, so maybe I'll try that one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by MissPiggy04

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The Sales Assistant tried it on me, and it immediately defined by brows. I never thought of using this product before as I thought my brows were big enough, however very spacey. But when it went on, they looked great by being filled in with alittle colour. Now I feel proud of my brows instead of hiding them behind my glasses. They frame my face better. Have not sharpened the pencil yet, so hope it goes ok, however, I don't need a point, just lightly scrap the pencil over my eyebrows. Now my brows look fantastic and I am now highlighting a light eyeshadow under them for a more, Hey look at these brows look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Willowflames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best browpencil ever for curly brows bcause it's a wax and filler in one. Really great for curly eyebrows. Best eyebrow pencil I've ever purahased.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Ohhsoosmooth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not a fan of this pencil. The sales girl said that Lorac pencils were discontinued. So I tried this and find the texture to be too waxy, soft and clumpy. The pencil doesn't stay sharp so will not be repurshasing this pencil.