September 19, 2014 | 1907 users online

Eyeliner - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Zero-Smudge Liquid Eye Liner

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by frescocat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent pen that does not smudge. It did leave black specs underneath my eyes after a few hours though. However one of the best I have tried - I have tried a lot!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2012 1:13:00 AM More reviews by ClauDest

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this eye liner but will not repurchase. Pro: great staying power. Will not smudge. Con: need several swipes to actually show up on my eyes, my lashes stick together after applying this eyeliner, making it difficult to apply mascara. At the end of the days the liner starts tu crumble a bit and you"ll find bits and pieces on your cheeks. I am switching back to Stilla liquid eyeliner. This liner is much better pigmented and has just as much staying power as this liner. The Stilla liner also hss a finer tip which allows you to create a finer line.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by genyem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My hg liquid eyeliner, I love this liquid eyeliner Ive used almost every single brand and have not found one that doesn't flake or smudge untill this, stays on all day and night doesn't crack is really pigmented thanku Estée Lauder!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 5:44:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddict2406

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm an extremely make up addict and if I think that a certain make up isn't good enough I'll buy and buy untill I foun d the perfect one. And This is the best liner I've ever had! It doens't smudge and stays all day. It has a very precisely brush which I like. At the beginning I was a bit clumpsy with this liner, because I used for months a gel liner. But if you get used to it you will be addicted to this liner! And I'm very sure that I'll buy it over and over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by sharjay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Asian eyes...I have the almond eyes with very small folds (Asians would understand). This eyeliner is AMAZING! I have oily lids and I've tried so many different eyeliners and I find this to be the best.

Usually any liner that's waterproof would smear and give me dark circles by end of day, or the smudge proof flakey eyeliner would flake right off. This does not!

I work 12 hour shifts and this eyeliner does NOT smudge nor flake off, no raccoon eyes here!

I don't know how long this loner will last because I just got it. The pencil is really good, very firm and controllable. The price is pricey but it's so worth it for eyes like mine....

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good liquid liner. Im more of a gel/cream liner person now, however, if i was in a rush or needed a quick fix, this liner would definitely be my go to eyeliner. Staying power on this baby is AMAZING! only downside i would say is the cost, unfortunately. But if youre willing to invest in a good quality liner? Definitely check this baby out.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by klumzyrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm very use to doing my winged eyeliner as I do this daily so I decided to try out this eyeliner because the brush looks so pigmented ! It's not too flimsy but it's not too dull. It has the right amount of flexibility so it works great ! My only complaint is that it comes out really dark and it's hard to remove when creating errors that need to be erased.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Upset

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Colour: #01, Black. I'm not THAT great with applying liquid eyeliner but this really is fantastic- even though the first few times my hand glided out of control grrrr. Anyhow, if you are more familiar with applying liquid eyeliner you'll love this one. It is sturdy, you can achieve a thick or super thin line, it seriously does not smudge or flake- though it does need extra attention when taking off as it is stubborn, man and the colour is a great deep, glossy black. I will say though, for me, I apply doing the following-call me insecure but I feel I can really master it this way: I dab my eyeliner brush into my MAC blacktrax fluidline, achieve the look I'm going for, then on top of that, I just go through it with the EL liner and voila, perfection! Not to mention a totally "not going anywhere no matter what" effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Zelda123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The graphite gray is the best liner I've ever used, wonderful shade and lasts all day and night. Could not recommend highly enough, only thing is its expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 4:04:00 AM More reviews by aureliationg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It's easy to use, has gorgeous colour, and best of all, DOESN'T SMUDGE, BUDGE OR FADE. I love EL products and this is my favourite. I have black and brown. Best purchase EVER!!!!