Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

4.1

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Pros:
- I love love love the scent!
- Adorable packaging

Cons:
- It lasts for, like 10 minutes?
- Too faint to be an EDP
- Very expensive

I purchased this because people kept saying that it's the longer lasting version of TEASE by Victoria's secret. I love sweet vanilla notes so i love both scents and agree they're very much alike. But sadly enough, both perfumes have similar lasting power.

It's a lovely scent in such a pretty luxurious bottle, but staying power's not worth the $$$ in my opinion. You can purchase Tease as a dupe, at least it costs less.

I saw this at Ross for just $19.99 so I bought it & it smells soooo good!!!! It's a pretty small bottle, but it's worth the price. It's about $30 if you buy it at regular price, unless you go to Macy's or Ulta then it'll be more pricey. I find the smell to be so pleasant & just pretty-smelling lol it smells similar to VS perfumes but way less expensive. I love it! I still love VS perfumes but I wanted/needed a perfume ASAP. This is definitely in my top-5 favorite perfumes!! :) Go to Ross & buy it, you'll save 5-$10 :)

This smells just enchanting on my teenage daughter. She enters a room...and so wonderful a smell...
I also have numerous students- high school- that wear this scent.
So I have considered wearing this but my associations are too closely tied to a young woman/ girl scent....
This scent has a sweet, flirty, innocence to it....To me it embodies the freshness of youth,
The price is ok at TJMAXX for a small bottle.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this perfume! It's sweet and floral and not too sickly for my taste. It lingers for a long time and a little goes a long way. I first started wearing it in summer last year and now it forever reminds me of summer nights out. The only thing I don't like about it is the bottle! Extremely heavy and enormous, tacky looking with the plastic chain and cut glass and the hot pink bow... But I can deal with that since the scent is such a winner with me!

The Christmas of 2013 was the Christmas of Juicy at my house. It was originally a gift to my daughter from my mother in law. And of course all of the ladies had to pass it around and try it out. It's a very vibrant smell, not too heavy or in your face. It didn't scream I'm for kids or I'm for the mature crowd. It was such a hit that we all piled into the car and picked up gift sets at half price at the mall. Smelled as nice on my mother in law as it did myself and two others, as well as my little 13 year old.

I love the smell of this, I am so picky with perfume.
I was however disappointed after spending $70 on this and having it not last more than half an hour. I have even tried spraying more and it just doesnt last. I get so many compliments when i have sprayed it recently. This would be 5 ratings if it where even just a little longer lasting, I expect the half an hour last time from cheap $10 perfume but after spending $70, I expected so much more. The packaging is cute, but a little over the top. Its something a 13 year old girl would adore. The bow and emblem where enough, I dont need safety pins and chains.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm not great at perfume reviews but I wanted to review this. I've noticed as I'm getting older a lot of my old favourites don't smell the same on me anyone, I guess they change on me differently than when I was younger and now I don't like the scent. This is a new issue for me and I hate it. This did not change at all on me, the scent stayed almost exactly the same as in the bottle and I love it. Fresh, fruity but not too much. It's long lasting and I get a lot of compliments on it. Glad I finally found something that don't turn sour on me. Would repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I love this perfume and I get so many compliments on it. It's very long lasting. I don't categorize scents with age. I love sweet and fruity scents. Every scent depends on a person per fence. The only down side to this perfume is the price. It's a bit pricey but I will repurchase again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is very very sweet, and hugely synthetic to my nose, I can see teenagers liking it, as it is candy sweet.. The other flankers are all better, as they aren't so hugely sweet.
Not much for me to add, you can buy it at Walmart , it is pretty cheap, very popular, but far from the best fragrances.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This perfume smells terrible. All I smell when I spray this is a synthetic sweet alcohol. I don't smell any of the flower or fruit notes. I know people just love this perfume, but its not for me. I do like juicy's couture couture though. Will not repurchase, packaging is cute though.

Popular Fragrances