October 1, 2014 | 1182 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by McSwimmer

I like this scent. When I first tried it, it turned me off. But I just sprayed on a sample again and this is a good smell. It may be "aimed" at the younger crowd, but I think this scent is ageless. Most perfumes I have are those clean and fresh scents. This is totally different of course. I can smell the floral, the fruit, and the vanilla/caramel. The latter ingredients gives this perfume a warm feel; which is good during the winter. Viva La Juicy is very pleasant without being heavy. Looks like I'm purchasing yet another perfume! :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Alleighe

Smells like every other fruity, sweet fragrance. Or maybe all the other fruity fragrances nowadays smell like this. Either way, I've smelled something like this so many times before, it's just so not unique at all. Not a bad smell by any means. Just smells like everyone else.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Coconut floral with pink notes. Very young and bright, very, very fruity. Okay, but not me. Still a great frivolous scent for those with the right personality

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 6:32:00 AM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume, there's no two ways about it! I bought it at the Co-op closing down sale (in the UK) for £20 and it was the best decision ever. I know perfume is a really personal choice and not something to be rushed and I have no idea what compelled me to buy al these perfumes in the closing sale (please see other perfume reviews on my page), but this Juicy one is the best!

It is sweet and fruity, but not in an overpowering way. It's subtle but girly and fresh with notes of fruits and vanilla.

I got this perfume at a steal, but would definitely buy it again full price when I ran out!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Laceymacpherson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hated this. The original to me, It's like a bath and body works floral body spray,mixed with with a can of hair spray. This is the same,but mixed with a bowl of caramel.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 2:43:00 AM More reviews by aliengirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

Oh my god... this is one of the best scents that I have ever smelt! People ask me all the time what I'm wearing. Since I've found this I don't even want to wear anything else. I can't even explain this properly, flowery, vanilla, girly, for young and mature, HEAVEN!! I will repurchase this over and over again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 6:09:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Honeysuckle, orange, and sandalwood are the notes that I mainly smell in this. I don't get much of anything else unfortunately. I think this is a nice scent but not something I would consider buying.
I have had three samples of this and every time I am not that impressed. It's nice I do like it, but I feel it is similar to a few others that I can't put my finger on.
It's very floral and feminine and has nice longevity. I think this is nice for any age group.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by schristi2800

My favorite perfume! Smells soo good! Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Rubymm

THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE SIGNATURE SCENT AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! It does give me a head ache, especially mixed with car smell sometimes. as it's so sweet but not very often!! I've repurchased this about 5 times and had it for years and I love it so so much!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a sweet, fruity, creamy praline scent I wear for kicks, when I want a slice of teen Americana. I'm in my early 30s but did get ID'd when buying booze some weeks ago, so it's not like this sits particularly weirdly with my look. I don't feel like it's inappropriate, but it still feels like putting on a costume for me, rather than something that expresses my soul in any way.
Saying that, I've come to near adore this scent. It's tasty, smooth but also perfumey, which should be an insult, but in this case isn't. This pseudo-cheapness (it's not actually very cheap) is part of its artistry, really. Viva la Juicy is worn by teens so should appear somewhat accessible.
Whilst I don't think this is a rare scent in the UK (could hardly be, since it's sold in all major department stores), I've never smelled it on anyone else. Then again, I don't hang around university discos or nightclubs. I have some young friends and none of them would think to wear this, perhaps because of the slightly tacky, mainstream profile of the brand. I don't mean that in a derogative way - I think it's part of Juicy Couture's sense of humour.
In the same bag as: Twilight Woods by Bath & Body Works, Ralph Lauren Hot, Prada Candy.