November 26, 2014 | 1686 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

This is a baffling scent. Viva La Juicy has virtually everything I like in a fragrance. I am a die-hard gourmand aficionado and it is so bizarre to me that VLJ packs vanilla, praline, and caramel because all I get are sharp, synthetic florals with a wisp of something that could be caramel, albeit caramel strangled by a rogue gardenia. I find the drydown more powdery and tolerable, but there is an inescapable chemical quality that I find really nauseating. I smell this on others all the time, so I know it is my nose, not my body chemistry. If you seek a cozy, foody fragrance, I would guide you more in the direction of JS Fancy, the Lavanila line, or Prada Candy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by FyrePhoenix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this scent. I don't agree with others who say it smells like every other sweet/fruity perfume out there. There's something different about it. It reminds me of a very specific dessert that one of my coworkers made for me... Cream cheese, brown sugar, and grapes. There's something caramel-y, too. It's rich and decadent, and a bit heavy (which I like). This scent has more body than any other sweet/fruity fragrance I've tried.
Staying power is decent, sillage is moderate.
Love love love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by beth2237

I know everyone says 'not an original scent' blah blah blah. But I really enjoy this product. It is sweet and fresh and lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my all time Holy Grail of perfumes! It is genuinely amazing, and I used to have a difficult time justifying the price but the result and longevity is so worth it. I have NEVER been complimented so many times while wearing a perfume, until Viva La Juicy! I love that this is classy yet still fruity. It is definitely strong but never overbearing. I love how long this lasts! I will spray this in the morning at 5am and at 8pm I'm still getting asked what perfume I'm wearing. This just goes really well with my body chemistry and honestly the bottle is so beautiful. I made the mistake of buying a different perfume because I was trying to save some money and I didn't get complimented once with the other stuff so back to Viva La Juicy it was. I mean really, I cannot believe how many people stop me and ask me what kind of perfume I'm wearing (men AND women). If you buy this, you will NOT regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Tater

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like it too but it smells allot like a light version of
Jungle Gardenia (it was popular when I was in High School
(LOL)...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by McSwimmer

I like this scent. When I first tried it, it turned me off. But I just sprayed on a sample again and this is a good smell. It may be "aimed" at the younger crowd, but I think this scent is ageless. Most perfumes I have are those clean and fresh scents. This is totally different of course. I can smell the floral, the fruit, and the vanilla/caramel. The latter ingredients gives this perfume a warm feel; which is good during the winter. Viva La Juicy is very pleasant without being heavy. Looks like I'm purchasing yet another perfume! :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Alleighe

Smells like every other fruity, sweet fragrance. Or maybe all the other fruity fragrances nowadays smell like this. Either way, I've smelled something like this so many times before, it's just so not unique at all. Not a bad smell by any means. Just smells like everyone else.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Coconut floral with pink notes. Very young and bright, very, very fruity. Okay, but not me. Still a great frivolous scent for those with the right personality

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 6:32:00 AM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume, there's no two ways about it! I bought it at the Co-op closing down sale (in the UK) for £20 and it was the best decision ever. I know perfume is a really personal choice and not something to be rushed and I have no idea what compelled me to buy al these perfumes in the closing sale (please see other perfume reviews on my page), but this Juicy one is the best!

It is sweet and fruity, but not in an overpowering way. It's subtle but girly and fresh with notes of fruits and vanilla.

I got this perfume at a steal, but would definitely buy it again full price when I ran out!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Laceymacpherson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hated this. The original to me, It's like a bath and body works floral body spray,mixed with with a can of hair spray. This is the same,but mixed with a bowl of caramel.