October 30, 2014 | 1612 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by sreyes21

I was hoping this would be a good cheap alternative to a higher-end eyeliner that I love. I like the packaging and the firm felt tip. It just doesn't go on black enough for me, and I felt that I had to keep going over it. No staying power, it was completely smudged by the evening.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by generouscat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Great great great eyeliner. At first mine doesn't come out dark enough but it's buildable and very easy to use so I think that's not a big deal. The lasting power is actually amazing...and I can see no smudge. At. All. Pity they're not available in my country. Ordering them online would be too much of a hassle since the price is gonna skyrocket and all and since the reason this product gets the love is from its fantastic price. So yeah.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

We don't have Jordana here in Canada, so on my most recent trip to the US, I decided to buy this product at Walgreens for $2 US... After hearing the eleventhgorgeous sisters raved about this product on YouTube. Well I like the packaging. The tip is stiff enough that I can control it with ease. But my problem with this liner is that it has no staying power... If my eyes water - this liner comes off before you can say 'fail'. I think if you're planning to go somewhere hot and dry or you don't have oily lids, this liner should be fine. But if you have slightly oily lids or yor sweat a lot- forget this liner. (I even tried it on the back of my hand and let it dry for 5 minutes... Then I wet my finger and ran it across the line I made... It smudged... BADLY... My Stila stay all day and Kay Von d didn't even budge. ) *Sigh* i thought maybe it wouldnt smudge... Also it smells like a sharpie permanent marker IMO. Rate: 2.5/5
I find my Stila or Kay Von d liquid liners are better.

UPDATE: I would rate this now 1/5 lippies.
After 6 days of trying this Jordana fabuliner ... I've ended up with very panda like smudged eyes... It was awful... It was like some threw cleansing oil on my eyes and the product melted! I seriously tried this with and without my UDPP and it still smudged! I must've gotten a bad liner. I'm just very disappointed. I've never had an eyeliner smudge on me this badly... :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

You can't beat the price of this liner! I bought it in black and was very pleased with how dark it was. Also, this liner lasted FOREVER! I used it regularly-at least half of the month every month for a year and it just now starting to get lighter. I love how easy it is to create winged liner with this pen. On me, this doesn't really fade at all throughout the day. I don't notice any smudging either, but I'm not one to touch/rub my eyes during the day. I recently bought it in brown, and it is beautiful too. I only wish they would make it in more colors-like maybe a metallic gold, bronze, or an emerald green :) I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 8:14:00 AM More reviews by SmileNowCriiL8r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this eyeliner!! It was super cheap (Like $2), I got it at Walgreens.

it is matte and doesn't give off that shine like most liquid eyeliners. You do have to go over it a few times if you want a dramatic look, but it goes on really easily and dries quickly. Super easy to use and doesn't get all over lashes either!!!! Love it! <3 Will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2014 7:32:00 AM More reviews by kplprovoke

This eyeliner sucks. The black isn't dark enough for my taste, and it's difficult to get good line without having to continuously draw over.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by tealatals

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really did not like this eyeliner at first. I thought it was a huge waste of money (although not that much money) because it was really translucent the first few times that I used it. But then I guess I used it enough that the product started to flow. Now it is great! It is a very matte, extremely pigmented formula. The brush is a little stiff, but it is pretty easy to use.
I would definitely suggest getting this. It is about 3 dollars, you can't go wrong!

Basically, if you hate it at first, keep trying to use it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have this in brown and love it. Very cheap felt-tip liner with deep pigment. The brown appears almost black. I haven't had it smudge or move on me. It is very precise and easy to work with.

When applying if I make a mistake it doesn't dry so fast like some that I cannot fix it. I like that about this liner. For the price you really are getting your money's worth seriously, $2.99. Jordana makes nice makeup and is very affordable.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ldeibert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the concept of this product, like I love the liquid liner in pen form. Unfortunately this formula smudged very easily on my lids.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by jencypark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this liner for a while now and here are my thoughts:

Pro: matte black line, felt tip doesn't fray at the end, relatively good tip for fine or thick lines, and inexpensive

Cons: Smudges on me by the end of the day with or without primer (the big no no for me)

Smudging is a big con and thus I won't be repurchasing this product. Try the product out for yourself however since I have a monolid and thus I am very picky about liners.