July 30, 2014 | 1938 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2014 7:32:00 AM More reviews by kplprovoke

This eyeliner sucks. The black isn't dark enough for my taste, and it's difficult to get good line without having to continuously draw over.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by tealatals

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really did not like this eyeliner at first. I thought it was a huge waste of money (although not that much money) because it was really translucent the first few times that I used it. But then I guess I used it enough that the product started to flow. Now it is great! It is a very matte, extremely pigmented formula. The brush is a little stiff, but it is pretty easy to use.
I would definitely suggest getting this. It is about 3 dollars, you can't go wrong!

Basically, if you hate it at first, keep trying to use it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have this in brown and love it. Very cheap felt-tip liner with deep pigment. The brown appears almost black. I haven't had it smudge or move on me. It is very precise and easy to work with.

When applying if I make a mistake it doesn't dry so fast like some that I cannot fix it. I like that about this liner. For the price you really are getting your money's worth seriously, $2.99. Jordana makes nice makeup and is very affordable.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ldeibert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the concept of this product, like I love the liquid liner in pen form. Unfortunately this formula smudged very easily on my lids.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by jencypark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this liner for a while now and here are my thoughts:

Pro: matte black line, felt tip doesn't fray at the end, relatively good tip for fine or thick lines, and inexpensive

Cons: Smudges on me by the end of the day with or without primer (the big no no for me)

Smudging is a big con and thus I won't be repurchasing this product. Try the product out for yourself however since I have a monolid and thus I am very picky about liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by bearpause

My HG pen eyeliner so far. I typically go for gel, so I started low end with pen eyeliners and worked my way up. I was first satisfied with the ELF one, but wanted more and now I think I won't ever need to spend more than $2.49 on a liquid eyeliner. It's very black, easy to work with, and once it sets, IT SETS. (And I have very oily eyelids, I'm a contact wearer too) Although I hate to admit it, I've slept in my eye makeup- but this remains flawless. Unless I'm scrubbing my eyes while they're watering, this stays. I only use this on the upper lash line. Will I ever try another pen eyeliner? Yes. But before plunking down 20 dollars at Sephora, make a stop at Walgreens and try this. I highly recommend. Points off of packaging because the cap takes a little force to put on and springs back and off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how I can make a retro cat eye fairly easily with this felt tipped eye liner. I am able to wear this liner with my contacts and it doesn't flake. It is important for liquid liner and it doesn't itch or irritate my eyes and this one doesn't irritate my eyes. Overall this is a winner. While it is not water proof, it is pretty budge proof.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

I think my oily skin is the fault for this not working because everything seems to smudge on me.
What I like:
1. I love the packaging. The tip is perfect. So important to find the perfect tip! Some are like floppy wet noodles. Some are so stiff and hard that they almost slice the lid right off. The Fabu Liner's tip is perfect. I LOVE IT. It allows even clumsy folks like me draw nice even lines.
2. The product flows evenly every single time. I never get skips in my lines.
3. Air tight tube that allows the product to stay wet. I've had my Fabu Liner for over a year and it is still wet and like new.
4. The price is Fabu lous! Seriously, under three dollars.

What I don't like:
1. The shade is more like an off black. It's not as pigmented as I would like it to be.
2. It never sets! After a few hours, my end wings look like little squashed ants. Because of this, I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I usually stay away from liquid liners and save them for special occasions or evenings out since they are not as easy to work with as a pencil or gel and I always end up with liner on my outer eyelashes somehow clumping them up. I've tried and loved several other Jordana eye products so I thought why not? It's only a few dollars. There were 2 shades availble, one in black and the one I got, brown. This has a nice felt tip and I had no trouble with this getting all over my eyelashes or with a too heavy line. This glides on with little effort and it does not go on heavy so if you want a heavier darker line you'll have to repeat the process again. I like that it goes on a bit lighter and it gives me better control and less chance for error. I do not mind going back over a second time to get a deeper pigment or bigger line. I put this one hours ago and it still going strong. One thing I noticed though is that it will still smudge off like a pencil but it doesn't cake up or flake off like a regular liquid liner either. I really like this little felt tipped liner and I will happily repurchase. It was easy to use, looks great on, stays put as long as I keep from rubbing my eyes, and the price is easy on the budget too. Another winner from Jordana!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by sequoiarobin

Pros: Sheer to built Pointed applicator for precision Drug store brand Inexpensive Cons: Drys out Marker like quality Not long lasting