August 27, 2014 | 1735 users online

Mascara - Clarins - Double Fix

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by abilight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

AMAZING.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fantastic little product. If you have issues with your mascars smudging or flaking then you need this. You put it on after your mascara - and you can use ANY mascara - and it will seal your lashes so there is no flaking/smudging and makes them waterproof too.

If like me you have a few different mascaras on the go at once, then this is great as it makes them ALL waterproof - you don;t even need to go out and buy a proper waterrpoof mascara!!! This is a staple in my make up bag and always packed for holidays and used for nights out, weddings etc!!

Very worth it :-)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 5:16:00 PM More reviews by sullyPDX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product is genius! I loathe waterproof mascaras, and this allows me to wear my Diorshow Black Out (non waterproof) and not worry about it smudging all over my under-eye area. I find that it works best once the mascara is dry, to set your mascara in place. I tried it once on my brows, but didn't like how it worked there. It was too much and flaked, but works wonderfully on my lashes. I don't know how I lived without this!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 7:43:00 AM More reviews by Rozz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this product and i just bought my 3 one! it keeps mye lashes nice in rainy weather and i don't feel like it is sticky or drying. and it comes of easy with a waterproof makeup remover=D to bad you can se how much product you got left tho.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by ninjalips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product! It does what it says on the box! I use it to seal my eyebrows. It has minimal ingredients which is good news for me as I'm super sensitive to anything I put on my skin. I use it with Clarins eyebrow pencil and it stays put all day even in the rain and where I'm at the moment we have a lot of rain! I've just bought my third tube. I strongly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by eunicelanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great! I am fairly oily with slightly puffy eyes, currently enduring a humid Australian summer so smudging is a big problem for me - I usually end up with little shadows under the eyes midway through the day. This fixes all that without uncurling my lashes, another pet peeve. The only issue I have is that there seems to be a slight tint to this coating - my lashes no longer look black and shiny from my mascara after applying this, but like there is a UV purple gloss. Also the waterproofing qualities aren't 100% - I went swimming in the ocean and although I didn't rub my eyes, I had a faint shadow at the end of the day which worsened with time. I am still happy with this product as it at least gives me peace of mind most of the time and I now have one less criteria to freak out about when buying mascara. Price isn't too bad when purchased online (Strawberrynet or Cosmetics Now in Australia), packaging is simple and unintrusive. Not a "HG" product (I feel a bit silly when I use that term for some reason!) but will remain in my arsenal, which I like to limit to a medium-sized makeup pouch to avoid becoming high-maintenance.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Soffy

Only a few mascaras don't smudge on me - and even with those it's kinda 50/50 whether I'll be blakc under the eyes or not. I tried DoubleFix with Dior show and after 8-10 hours there was absolutely no smudging, my mascara was perfectly in place, something that has NEVER happened for me with Diorshow before! I like that I can now use my cheap mascaras together with DF instead of throwing them out and I will probably repurchase it because it just works super well.

Hate the price though :/

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Chidders

I purchased this after reading reviews on MUA for my wedding day. I must say, it does everything it says on the tin! It kept my mascara in place all day, and I have since used it on occassions on hot days and it does mean my mascara does not smudge.

The reason I have given it 4 lipsticks is it is a bit pricey. I would buy again if I needed it for a particular special occassion.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by roguttmann

great product! makes every mascara to be waterproof, no more smudge mascara on hot days.
i like it that it has no smell, the brush is small so it's easy to get each lash.
i apply it on my eyebrows as well and i like it's doesn't leave a sticky feeling neither crust that can be show.
it has one problem - under hot water in the shower it's crumble and become not water resistant.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by xChii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HOLYMOLY this product is a must have for other girls out there that are suffering from mascara smudging all over your face ! Before, I literally could not wear ANY mascara on my lashes because of how oily they were. I've tried high and low end mascaras and NONE of them would stay on for more than 3 hours . After getting this double fix mascara I can finally look like i have eyelashes !
The best thing about this mascara is that I can coat over ANY of my other smudgy mascaras and it will turn from crappy ----> waterproof, smudgeproof mascara!
I wore this yesterday, coating my diorshow extase mascara ( super smudgy on me ) , and it stayed on for 15 hours! no smudges, and my curls even stayed ! Within those 15 hours i was in school, walking in the rain and snow, eating at a super humid hot pot place, and screaming my lungs out in karaoke! thats how well this mascara stayed on!
It is about $20 CAD, but seriously, this isn't even expensive compared to other high end mascaras considering i can coat this over inexpensive drugstore mascaras. Definitely will repurchase ! <3

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No