April 23, 2014 | 2098 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by TinkyBlink

My skin is in great condition for using this. Really like this and will be buying again

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by AmyN24

It treats acne pretty well. It gets rid of black heads and dries out pimple and acne. The only problem is that it really dries out your skin, occasionally leaving my skin with some dry patches. But if you're looking for a product that treats acne, this would be a quite decent product

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Drying and stinks. Way too fragranced. Not a good combo from a brand priding itself on products geared to sensitive and problem skin. The only good thing about it is the pump bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by thespeedytomato

Smells absolutely wonderful, seems to clean well enough, but irritates my skin terribly. Both times I've tried to use it (keeping the rest of my skin care routine the same), I've ended up with these dry, bumpy patches of skin. Fortunately, they disappeared within a day or two of discontinuing the use of this product.

Good price, lovely refreshing scent, and apparently it works for some people, but if you have sensitive skin it might be best to stay away from this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Mackleman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I couldnt even get through a quarter of a bottle of this. The smell wasn't very good and I would usually wash it off my hands before i got out of the shower because I disliked it so much. It did nothing for my breakouts and seemed to just dry my skin out fairly badly. My skin was not oily, but seemed shiny anyway. Unfortunately this is another of those "cheap and nasty" products. I wish I could say something nicer about it than the fact that its only positive factor is its low price.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by BlueMangoBlues

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After using this my face was on fire for a full night. I had difficulty sleeping, it was that bad. Everywhere that the wash had touched turned my face pinkish-red, so basically the only unaffected areas were my hairline and my jaw and my eyes. I looked like I was wearing a pink face mask -.- it smelled amazing but was horrible on my skin. Never, ever again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by andyschill

I used to be so intrigued by all these facial cleansers that smell amazing, and have pretty colors. As I've learned, the more simple, the better. I used this product and it did not help my complexion. In fact, it made it worse. I had the hard, painful zits on my chin and forehead - things I hadn't had since I was 15. I truly believe it was all the extra additions in this cleanser.

Don't let the exciting ads and wonderful scents fool you - you face is a precious thing. Stay away from fragrances and those colorful soaps. They are harsh!

No, no, no.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Ruiza26

I have very acne prone skin and this is by far the best cleanser it cleans my skin so well... I have repurchased this a million times and i love it

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Jameagann

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I must say, I was very excited to use this product! It looked good, and I thought it smelled amazing. I've struggled with blackheads and just acne in general, and I had high hopes that this product would help me out. But alas, it did not. A few days after using morning and night, my skin became severely dry and irritated. But I thought my skin just needed to get use to it, so I upped my moisturizer and continued to use for two more weeks. I saw no visible improvement and my skin was dryer than ever. I think this product would be much better for people with oily skin. But if you're like me, and your skin is sensitive and dry , this is a definite no.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by NeutralMortal18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was watching TV and all of a sudden this ad. On the pink facial wash came and I was intrigued and I decided to give it a try. So I went to Walmart to buy it and surprisingly it wasn't even expensive, so I bought 1. When I got home I was so excited to use it. Now when I tried this on skin and it was thoroughly cleansed and I really did like it. However after 3 days I noticed several bumps on my face and I was shocked because I hardly ever had those before. So I decided to stop using it and my face was thoroughly clear after the next couple of days. Personally I'm a big fan of the neutrogena line but this was just too strong and contained far too many chemicals that my face could bear.