L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

on 4/6/2014 5:59:00 PM

Probably my favorite eyeliner ever. For daily use at least. Glides on easy. And it's super effortless in terms of making the perfect wing. I love it.

on 4/5/2014 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This would be perfect if it just lasted longer. It's easy to use and nicely pigmented but fades by the end of the day. Still it's better than most.

on 4/5/2014 1:52:00 AM

A great eyeliner for beginners! A big issue is that it's easily removable. Slight touches can make it come right off.

on 3/31/2014 2:42:00 AM

I have been using this eyeliner on a daily basis for years and years. I have no idea what I would ever do if they discontinued it! The black is the blackest I have ever found in a drugstore liquid eyeliner. I have tried brush liquid eyeliners but find that the felt tip is so much easier, especially since I frequently wear a winged tip. Only negatives are that it is not waterproof (which is a positive when it comes to washing your face) and and every once and a while I get a bad liner where the formula is a bit wrong and watery and I have to apply a few times for the desired darkness.

on 3/16/2014 12:25:00 AM

this product was kind of expensive for me since it was $8 and only held 1.5mL but I would definitely repurchase since it stayed on my eyelids really well. I have insanely oily eyelids yet this managed to stay. it did fade after 8 hours or so, like after school, but for it having to deal with my eyelids I cant complain. it doesnt smudge or flake which is great. I accidently once wiped my eyes with a kleenex and after it was still perfect. its really easy for me to create a winged eyeliner look with this. the only cons this product had was the tip curved a bit after a while and that it didnt have that much product but other wise its amazing

on 3/8/2014 1:16:00 PM

I got a hold of this thinking that since L'oreal is the parent company of Maybelline and this practically looks like my HG Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Liner, I thought this would perform with the same quality if not better. I was sorely mistaken. While the applicator is exactly the same, the product itself was surprisingly not very pigmented in comparison. This applied streaky, watered down, and grayish, and I would have to draw over it at least twice to get the intensity of black that I could get with one line of the Maybelline twin, sometimes resulting in a blotchy, thicker line than I wanted in the first place.

When I mess up with this eyeliner, it's not as forgiving as the Maybelline formula, which comes off in clean flakes with only water whereas the L'oreal one smears and smudges and leaves gray stains on my templates trying to wipe it off. I have to break out extra makeup remover to correct my mistakes. Despite being staining during my mistakes, this eyeliner doesn't last hardly as long as the Maybelline counterpart; I blame the lower pigmentation on top of my oily lids, but this liner fades so fast and barely lasts me half a work day.

I continued use of this eyeliner and am about to run out of product, but the only way I've really gotten use out of this is to use it to draw over cream/pencil liners and set all liners and intensify them. It's a pain to use on its own though, considering its pigmentation drawbacks.

on 2/18/2014 11:09:00 PM

This liner was just not a good match for me. It seemed as if the tip didn't hold alot of pigment on it and I had to keep dipping back into the liquid more than usual. I also felt that the tip didn't glide as smoothly as I was expecting. Disappointed due to all the rave reviews of this product.

on 1/28/2014 9:42:00 PM

It's hard to find anything about this eyeliner that I'm not in love with. It's relatively cheap, applies smoothly, lasts all day, and I don't need to replace it for about 6 months. Granted that I don't use it every day but still. Then again I've never tried a more high end eyeliner, so maybe there are even better ones out there. But, what I don't know won't hurt me I guess haha ;)

on 12/30/2013 3:39:00 PM

Liquid eyeliner is the only product I have worn consistently over the years, and this is by far my favorite one. It's very black, stays on for ages, and is easy to apply in a thick or thin line. It also washes off cleanly with a little cleanser and water. I love it! For some reason the formula in the UK equivalent seems slightly different, so I stock up every time I go back to the US.

on 12/14/2013 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have used a ton of different liquid eyeliners over the years. This liner applies with ease and a consistent smooth line. The texture/consistency is really to be commended. LUV IT! Highly recommend! ~_~ LunaFiore