October 2, 2014 | 1105 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by tacobell

It's hard to find anything about this eyeliner that I'm not in love with. It's relatively cheap, applies smoothly, lasts all day, and I don't need to replace it for about 6 months. Granted that I don't use it every day but still. Then again I've never tried a more high end eyeliner, so maybe there are even better ones out there. But, what I don't know won't hurt me I guess haha ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by maxmommy2

Liquid eyeliner is the only product I have worn consistently over the years, and this is by far my favorite one. It's very black, stays on for ages, and is easy to apply in a thick or thin line. It also washes off cleanly with a little cleanser and water. I love it! For some reason the formula in the UK equivalent seems slightly different, so I stock up every time I go back to the US.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by LunaFiore

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used a ton of different liquid eyeliners over the years. This liner applies with ease and a consistent smooth line. The texture/consistency is really to be commended. LUV IT! Highly recommend! ~_~ LunaFiore

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by tofubabiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. I have been always straying away trying to see if I can find an even better one. (which I don't know why as this one is awesome!)... and I always end up going back to this one.

The felt tip is long so it makes drawing the line easy and has good control (unlike other brushes). I find this one the best and it is sooo dark. Love!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by LC817

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily skin, & always use primer, at first this eyeliner looks AMAZING! & is super easy to apply! But after a few hours I look like a racoon with black eyeshadow. It smears & does not stay in place. Was disappointed. Maybe this will work better for someone with dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this eyeliner, but not enough to buy it again. It goes on smooth, but its really thin. I don't want to be trying to put on my eyeliner for 10 min! I have to go over it 2-3 times and fill in spots where it thins out. It does have awesome staying power! It hasn't flaked on me yet and I wear it all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Makeupbyamandam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Would I repurchase this? Yes, about 1000x!! I use liquid liner almost everyday. I have yet to find something (even high end) that I like better than this. First and foremost is the pigmentation. This is super black. I also like that it's easy to work with. I used to shy away from liquid eyeliner because I never could get a clean straight line. The felt tip on this seems to follow the path of my eyelid perfectly even with multiple strokes. But it sets quickly with no smudging. It's so hard to describe, but when I am doing winged eyeliner, which took a long time to master, I found that this stuff makes it go easier and more quickly than anything else I have ever used. It seems to deposit the right amount of product onto the tip so that when you apply it, it applies evenly EVERY TIME. It lasts all day with out running or crackling throughout the day and when you want to take it off, it comes right off with no problems. I keep a backup of this in my makeup draw and it is just about the only liquid eyeliner that I will use. The only thing that I don't like about it sometimes, is that it tends to keep a somewhat glossy look even after it's dry. I change up my shadow looks quite often and that shine is not always a desired effect with every look. So I would prefer if that carbon black shade also came in a more matte finish. To combat this I will dab just a little black eyeshadow over top of it to dull the shine a bit and that's been working fine for me. I like how the handle of the applicator is large enough to hold securely, which seems to aid in the application process. It's just the right size for my hands, not too big and not too small. The felt tip is a little stiffer than some of the pen liners (like Maybelline Master Precise where it has almost a longer brush-like applicator even though it's not a brush) which I think gives more control. If you have ever been like me, and steered clear of liquid eyeliner in the past, I would give this a shot. I have had nothing but good luck with this.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by gagaglam03

For me this is too watery and not very pigmented.. To get some color you have to shake it... It's an ok product, but a little pricey for me ($7 at Walmart.) I think the revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner is way better and cheaper ($5)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by cindyful

My HG liquid eyeliner. It was the first eyeliner I've ever tried and I will never stray away from it lol. I've been buying this for around 5 years now. There's no need to try other ones! Super easy to apply and it lasts all day for me. One tube of this lasts for roughly 5-6 months, which is amazing considering I use this pretty much every day. Regular price is around $12 at Shopper's Drugmart, but I usually get it when it's on sale for $7/$8. Will continue buying it for as long as I can.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2013 8:53:00 AM More reviews by KatWKSF

This is my favorite black liquid eyeliner, by far. I put it on around 5:30 AM and it's still there when I get home from work at 6:00PM, and will still be there in the AM if I am too lazy to remove it before bed. I happen to LOVE the pen/felt tip applicator. This style has become my favorite over the years of using it. I think it's flexibility gives you the ability to apply the liner with a light hand, which I love. I like to have a thin delicate line at the inner eye, thicker at the top, and thin cat-eye line at the outer corner. This tip makes that easy to achieve. The color is rich/ thick. Yes, if you need more product, you re-insert the pen and give it a slight shake. That's fine with me, because I hate it when I get too much product to begin with. I have tried other liners, and always come back to this one.