December 21, 2014 | 1598 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by lizstar07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this eyeliner on a daily basis for years and years. I have no idea what I would ever do if they discontinued it! The black is the blackest I have ever found in a drugstore liquid eyeliner. I have tried brush liquid eyeliners but find that the felt tip is so much easier, especially since I frequently wear a winged tip. Only negatives are that it is not waterproof (which is a positive when it comes to washing your face) and and every once and a while I get a bad liner where the formula is a bit wrong and watery and I have to apply a few times for the desired darkness.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by mia115

this product was kind of expensive for me since it was $8 and only held 1.5mL but I would definitely repurchase since it stayed on my eyelids really well. I have insanely oily eyelids yet this managed to stay. it did fade after 8 hours or so, like after school, but for it having to deal with my eyelids I cant complain. it doesnt smudge or flake which is great. I accidently once wiped my eyes with a kleenex and after it was still perfect. its really easy for me to create a winged eyeliner look with this. the only cons this product had was the tip curved a bit after a while and that it didnt have that much product but other wise its amazing

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by PiMehMeh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a hold of this thinking that since L'oreal is the parent company of Maybelline and this practically looks like my HG Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Liner, I thought this would perform with the same quality if not better. I was sorely mistaken. While the applicator is exactly the same, the product itself was surprisingly not very pigmented in comparison. This applied streaky, watered down, and grayish, and I would have to draw over it at least twice to get the intensity of black that I could get with one line of the Maybelline twin, sometimes resulting in a blotchy, thicker line than I wanted in the first place.

When I mess up with this eyeliner, it's not as forgiving as the Maybelline formula, which comes off in clean flakes with only water whereas the L'oreal one smears and smudges and leaves gray stains on my templates trying to wipe it off. I have to break out extra makeup remover to correct my mistakes. Despite being staining during my mistakes, this eyeliner doesn't last hardly as long as the Maybelline counterpart; I blame the lower pigmentation on top of my oily lids, but this liner fades so fast and barely lasts me half a work day.

I continued use of this eyeliner and am about to run out of product, but the only way I've really gotten use out of this is to use it to draw over cream/pencil liners and set all liners and intensify them. It's a pain to use on its own though, considering its pigmentation drawbacks.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by jehill6612

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This liner was just not a good match for me. It seemed as if the tip didn't hold alot of pigment on it and I had to keep dipping back into the liquid more than usual. I also felt that the tip didn't glide as smoothly as I was expecting. Disappointed due to all the rave reviews of this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by tacobell

It's hard to find anything about this eyeliner that I'm not in love with. It's relatively cheap, applies smoothly, lasts all day, and I don't need to replace it for about 6 months. Granted that I don't use it every day but still. Then again I've never tried a more high end eyeliner, so maybe there are even better ones out there. But, what I don't know won't hurt me I guess haha ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by maxmommy2

Liquid eyeliner is the only product I have worn consistently over the years, and this is by far my favorite one. It's very black, stays on for ages, and is easy to apply in a thick or thin line. It also washes off cleanly with a little cleanser and water. I love it! For some reason the formula in the UK equivalent seems slightly different, so I stock up every time I go back to the US.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by LunaFiore

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used a ton of different liquid eyeliners over the years. This liner applies with ease and a consistent smooth line. The texture/consistency is really to be commended. LUV IT! Highly recommend! ~_~ LunaFiore

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by tofubabiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. I have been always straying away trying to see if I can find an even better one. (which I don't know why as this one is awesome!)... and I always end up going back to this one.

The felt tip is long so it makes drawing the line easy and has good control (unlike other brushes). I find this one the best and it is sooo dark. Love!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by LC817

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily skin, & always use primer, at first this eyeliner looks AMAZING! & is super easy to apply! But after a few hours I look like a racoon with black eyeshadow. It smears & does not stay in place. Was disappointed. Maybe this will work better for someone with dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this eyeliner, but not enough to buy it again. It goes on smooth, but its really thin. I don't want to be trying to put on my eyeliner for 10 min! I have to go over it 2-3 times and fill in spots where it thins out. It does have awesome staying power! It hasn't flaked on me yet and I wear it all day.