Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

2.9

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) (Carrageenan), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Polyquaternium 7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Alumina, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Violet 2, Fragrance

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Don't buy this prouduct you will have very dry skin and have an allergic reaction I would give this prouduct zero but I have to give it at least one

on 6/1/2014 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I first bought this product when I was pregnant with my first child. I guess because of all the hormones pregnancy brings along, my face broke out pretty bad and stayed oily 24/7. So, my sister recommended this product and I'd have to say, I LOVE IT!!! It cleared everything up pretty quickly and helped control my excessive oil. This stuff WILL dry out your skin a little if you use it everyday, so I'd recommend using an oil free moisturizer along with it. My favorite, and the one I'm still using today, is dermaDoctor's Tease Zone. It also mattifies your skin and helps to keep it smooth all day long. I would highly recommend this as a daily remedy for acne prone or even oily skin, but don't forget to moisturize or this product CAN dry your face out. There's also a pink grapefruit body scrub by Neutrogena that works really well too!!!

Do not buy this product. Your face will have an allergic reaction. It will take 1-2 weeks or more to clear up. Had to use a baby wash and Vaseline lotion just to soothe my face. Do not use it. It smells really great, that's the only plus about it.

on 4/26/2014 4:01:00 AM

I created an account JUST to leave a review on this product. Some ppl love this some ppl hate it. I happen to detest this product. I didnt necessarily have flawless skin before using this but I was pretty close to it after years of battling acne in my pubescent ages. Now, as a grown woman, having pimples is the LAST thing I need stressing me out (on top of career, family, education, finances etc) and extra stress is exactly what this product has caused. I'm embarrassed by the small, painful comedones that have emerged all over my face and enraged that my complexion is temporarily ruined. My face is severely dry and even peeling now!This product was a waste of my 9 bucks. I do not recommend it. Thanks for nothing neutrogena. I'll be going back to cetaphil.

on 4/17/2014 12:11:00 AM

Really like the results and it smells great😊

on 3/25/2014 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this product because every other face wash I used would make my skin very oily. But this face wash has helped balance out the oil and now my face is far less oily. Along with the oil free moisturiser, I find this product very good.

on 2/20/2014 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I think this is one of the reasons my face has cleared up.. But you have to use it daily, consistency is key! If i dont use this for more than a week my skin breaks out but if i use this everyday it really helps with the breakouts. It is very drying because of the acne medication but if you moisturize your face right afterwards youre good! Definitely recommend!

on 2/18/2014 5:02:00 PM

It worked at clearing up my skin for about a week , until it started drying my skin out causing my skin to break out more , took me weeks to get my skin back to normal

on 2/13/2014 8:10:00 PM

I purchase this because my skin has been very oily and breaking out. It feels great, got rid of the pimples fast but it really dried my face out. I went from one extreme to the next. I guess my search continues...

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Love the grapefruit scent but sadly this made my combination skin very tight and angry. The texture of the scrub is nice, scrubby but not scratchy. Initially the glycerin left my skin feeling pretty decent. A little later, my face was stingy and tight and stayed uncomfortable for hours. I didn't get any shine - not even on my nose - all day. I've never looked so crepe-y and dry under my moisturizer and makeup. Pass