August 30, 2014 | 1695 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - Eye Kabuki Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 3:01:00 AM More reviews by M1RACLE

It took me a whole two years to find a use for it. For no make-up make-up days I love using it to apply foundation and buffing it into my skin onto areas that I need coverage. It would take forever to do the whole face of course so I just use it to conceal redness on my cheeks and slight discoloration and blemishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by carolmuncy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I definitely don't use this for any eye product application due to it's size...but that doesn't mean that it does not have it's place in my world. There is NOTHING better to blend your crease shadows up than this brush...especially for dark, difficult to blend shadows. It is also wonderful for blending concealers and powders around the eyes. It is wonderfully dense and super duper soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 4:55:00 AM More reviews by SNOTCROW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

First and foremost this is a unique brush, I haven't seen one like it online or in stores. It really is a kabuki, but a micro version of it! Totally soft and VERY dense, great for buffing in concealer (both liquid and loose powder).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by crazygood

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really good at blending eyeshadow for me (: super soft and very inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

This is a really good quality brush, just like any other EM brushes I own. I use it to apply base colour on my lids, which is usually the EM multi-tasking concealer, and this does the job perfectly and like no other I have tried for this purpose.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my two must have brushes! (The other is my Sephora mineral No.45).

I use it to apply my favorite cream concealer- SK Hidden Agenda. It applies the color perfectly evenly and feathers is out beautifully.

For only $7 and cruelty free, this is a must have brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by rshim09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! I use it to apply under-eye concealer and it works great! I'm thinking about getting a back-up just in case!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by SignMeUp

Love this brush! Not for eyeshadows, but for applying concealer/BM well rested/color correctors and so on. High quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by renaissancegirl

This brush is perfect for applying eyeshadow primer. The size is perfect, the bristles are very soft and perfect for eyelids (even my sensitive lids feel soothed) and the synthetic bristles don't eat away at the product. It applies cream and liquid products smoothly and evenly leaving a perfect canvas for eyeshadow application. I have tried it with Nars Eyeshadow Base, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, NYX Jumbo pencils, Graftobian HD Glamour Cream. This is the main reason I wanted to buy this brush so I haven't used it on any powder shadows. It is also excellent for concealers and spot applying foundation. Easily one of my favorite brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by JaydeLife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really, really love this brush. Before I purchased it, I saw a lot of reviews that said it was "too big" for the eye area, but that it was good for applying concealer. At this point I had already purchased the 'Flat Top Brush' (which I ADORE), and recieved the 'Eye Kabuki Jr' in set with three eye shadows. So I figured, EM seems to have good quality brushes and I have big eye lids, so I thought that the eye kabuki brush would be good for me. And even if it didn't work for eye shadows (like everyone else had said), I figured I'd give it a go for concealer application.

I recieved the brush last week, and I can honestly say that I LOVE it. I have been using it for BOTH eye shadows and concealer. I am so glad that I bought it. It is PERFECT for blending eye shadows onto the eye (to get rid of any harsh lines), and it gives a really good "air brushed" look when I apply concealer.

Thumbs up all the way!