Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/25/2013 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been growing out my brows for a month or so now. I don't always shade mine in when thinner because they don't need it, but the somewhat uneven regrowth has had me searching high and low for a good option. This kit is awesome for the money. The brush is actually better than my paula dorf one. The result is soft and natural brows. I love it.

Tip: Try the lighter color first, even if you have dark brows. Mine are black but amazingly the lighter brown looks more natural and less harsh than the dark.

on 9/8/2013 2:52:00 PM

Love this! I actually like it better than the smashbox brow powder I tried. The only "con" I can see is the packaging.. I'm on my 3rd one of these, because they last forever, but the hinge on the packaging breaks before you hit pan, which is frustrating. Honestly, I'd pay double for this stuff if they'd package it in less brittle plastic. That being said, this is still my favorite brow product, hands-down. The tiny, cheapo-feeling brush is actually amazing; the bristles keep their shape enough that I can get a fine line when needed, and I've actually used this stuff as eyeliner in a pinch with minimal fallout. Try it! If you don't like it, you'll only be out $3 or so; but I'll be surprised if you don't fall in love.

on 9/8/2013 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.
I've got the dark brown set and it is fabulous!
People are always complimenting me on my eyebrows thanks to this eyebrow kit. I have recommended it to all my friends.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Oh my gosh, I love this thing to pieces! Wet and Wild has been emerging as a standout drugstore brand for me, when it used to be one I rarely gave a second glance to. This brow kit is incredible, the dark brown is a perfect match for my brows which is quite hard for me to find. The wax isn't to heavy and really helps to seal in the color and keep everything in place. As a bonus, the powders make very nice eye shadows for a simple eye look, which makes it a perfect space saver when traveling! I've definitely found my new holy grail product!

Thefoxyboxer.blogspot.com

on 9/6/2013 3:31:00 AM

So much more than your average brow kit! This thing is like my secret weapon for traveling - you can do SO much with this tiny little palette, its crazy. Obviously its a wonderful brow palette and the colors work great for brunettes (I have the Ash Brown kit). But I love using the ultra-soft and pigmented powder shades as eyeshadows and eyeliners. If I bring along a creamy beige colored eyeshadow or highlighter, I'm set. I can now do five looks with just one little brow palette. The lighter brown in the palette is the PERFECT neutral brown for defining the crease and I can use the darker brown-black shade to deepen up the outer-v. The dark shade also look beautiful when I apply it wet as a liner. Both the shades look gorgeous on the bottom lash line as well (light for daytime, dark for night time). I can even do a perfect smokey eye using the darker shade all over the lid and the medium brown in the crease. And of course - my brows are done too!

As if this weren't enough, the palette also comes with a built in mirror that slides out when you need it to do said eye looks that I listed above. This is a staple that I have repurchased twice now (both times the kit lasted me 2 years). You literally cannot ask for anything more!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am so excited about this product I can hardly contain myself.

I am fair skinned with dark brown hair. I have a horrible time finding brow products. Everything is always too dark, too red or just too expensive. I refuse to spend $40 for a powder and wax combo so I've been on a mission to find the perfect drugstore brow product. This is it.

The powders are fine, well pigmented and the colors are spot on. I use the darker shade in the Ash Brown set and it's a perfect match for me. It goes on smooth and blends so well. It defines my brows but doesn't look obvious at all.

The wax is also nice. Its not a heavy wax so I can't feel it on and you can't see it either but it does do a good job of holding the hairs in place when brushed and adds a soft sheen to them. It you have very unruly brows you may need something a bit heavier with a better hold but I think this wax will work for most people.

The brush is nice. It's small so it gives you great control of the application. It's not too stiff, not too soft....It's pretty close to perfect. I do wish it was a little wider though.I love that there is a set of functioning tweezers in this little kit too.

Aside from mini-scissors this kit has everything I need to do my brows on a daily basis in a nice, neat little case all or under $4.00. What's not to love?

on 7/24/2013 1:36:00 PM

Loveeeeee it ! It stickin on my brows from day to night.low budget high impact! I ever tried the body shop brow kit before but now,i would be replace it with this amazing product! The color is a bit dark so u just need apply 1 layer for natural look. Packaging is normal, but as the bonus you'll get a mirror under the palette and an eyeshadow base as well. Ohh and also a brow kit to "waxing" and "groom" ur brows.overall,its the bedt brow kit from drug store ive ever found.i never use my pencil brow since i found this!

on 7/15/2013 12:20:00 AM

This is absolutely essential for me! Best eyebrow kit I've ever used, by far. I tried NYC's but the brown had too much of a reddish hint that didn't quite match me. But this kit is PERFECT. I needed a long-lasting brow powder with more of a cool-toned hue and the dark color in this kit does it for me. The brush it comes with isn't all that great but I use my Shany angled brush and it works perfect. Pigmentation is amazing - you only need a tiny amount and it's buildable. It lasts ALL day, even in hot and humid weather. Winner!

on 6/28/2013 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

The pigmentation is supreme. I like how you can build up the color as much as you like. The powder lasts literally all day long. The packaging is really cute and handy which contains a pull out mirror, tweezers and a cute applicator. Not to forget two coloured brow powders and a setting wax.

on 6/20/2013 10:41:00 PM

Fav brow kit! I love the color for my brows to match my darker hair and it lasts! For the price can't beat! I use it everyday!

Popular Brows Products