April 20, 2014 | 1652 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Avon - MagiX Face Perfector

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by jorates

This is a great primer after all. It is not greasy, not drying, does the job very well -although there are better ones for vanishing pores, I feel they end up giving a tightness feeling in colder months. And it claims to have spf 20! All this for a bargain.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Sparklypinkgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great primer. It makes your skin look smooth and radiant with or without foundation on. It does help control oil and helps makeup stay on longer. I definitely would recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Maquillage33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this primer so much!! It makes my foundation stay on sooo much longer (around 5 hours longer) which is seriously amazing!! My skin is very oily and this helps so much, the smell is a bit unusual, not perfumed bit kindof like a general primer smell I suppose. It goes on smoothly, fills my pores so they are practically invisible with my foundation on top, and doesn't have that silicone feel to it so it doesn't make my skin even oilier! And the price is amazing for the product (7-10)I HIGHLY recommend this primer!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ofjune

On my third tube of Avon's Magix face perfector.

Pros:
Tube lets you control amount of product easily.
Decent amount of product for price.
Doesn't have an offensive smell/texture.
Blends well and feels light on the skin.
Helps to cover shine and minimize pores on chin, nose, etc.
SPF 20.
Colourless.
The expiry date is 24 months which is a lot longer than it'd take to use it.

Cons:
Could have had more staying power for makeup especially eyeshadows.

Overall good product for the price and I will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by tdhx0

I have used many high end primers, this one definitely compares to them. It's very light weight and doesn't clog my pores. It holds my foundation on for my 8 hr work days. Also, it doesn't break me out like some other primers have in the past.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by LadyD1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a huge frequent consumer of Avon products...this is an item that I tend to purchase in multiples when they go on sale. I bought a tube when it first came out although I was very skeptical about it working. I cleansed my face, applied the Magix and then full makeup (just to test it out at home). I cooked, cleaned and even took a nap...when I woke up, my makeup still looked just as fresh as it did when I initially applied it and there was NO SHINE! It should be called Miracle instead of Magix. I have very oily skin and shine will gleam through my makeup before I can get out of the house good, so this is an amazing product. I have 5+ tubes right now, my 16yr. old daughter fell in love with it after I used on her one time so I purch. in multiples for both of us.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Buzbee

I have tried loads of primers but still end up oily. I really like this one it keeps my foundation in place and keeps oil at bay. Plus the tube lasts me forever

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by azgirl929

I have been using MagiX Face Perfector SPF 20 for 3 years. It's an outstanding product. It goes on really smooth and covers pores really well. A little goes along way. With the SPF 20, you can wear it alone with great coverage. And whats nice about Avon, if you don't like (even if it's used), you can return it. Give this product a try, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.... enjoy!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this and liked it at first but it made my break out in big pimples! I will still use it one my nose where my pores are really visible but thats it, or I have the option of throwing it in the trash.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by habana

Before trying Magix, I tried the Bare Minerals primer and the L'Oreal primer and I think this is the best one yet. It leaves my skin feeling silky, but not heavy and waxy, and it makes my pores look much smaller. My foundation goes on so smooth over this primer. I'll be buying more when this tube runs out.