Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub - Oil-Free

4.2

Water, Methyl Gluceth 20, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG 80 Sorbitan Laurate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone PEG 8 Meadowfoamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Microcrystalline Wax, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, DMDM Hydrantoin, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium 7, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5, Red 30, Talc, Ultramarines

on 12/3/2013 8:15:00 PM

I got this at target on sale for $4. I like to use a scrub a couple times a week and this I one of my favorites. But be forewarned, the first time you use this it's really intense! I'm not sure if I just wasn't expecting it or what, but the first time was wayyyy more than just a little tingle. But once you take it off your face feels so clean and refreshed, you can feel how deep down it gets. The more I use it (again, I'm not sure if it's because I'm used to it or because I know what to expect) the less tingly it feels, now it's just a slight cooling feeling.

on 9/25/2013 3:16:00 PM

This face wash is awesome! I use it daily at night after I wash my makeup off with cleaning oil. I wear mineral foundation now, so all the little flakes or dry patches become really obvious. This gentle exfoliatordoes a great job getting rid of the dead skin on my face. It smells great and is gentle enough for daily use without irritating my skin. I love the tingle and it really feels like it's cleaning my pores. I got this for $5 at target, and will continue to repurchase!

on 9/13/2013 3:26:00 AM

Nice but i Prefer the clean &clear cream wash

This is my everyday face wash I've been using for years and i love it.
I love the cool rush when you scrub it in and i can really feel it getting down into my pores and really cleaning. It smells really good too.
another awesome thing I'd that it doesn't cost much at all! Its got so much bang for its buck.
A couple things i think aren't the best is its quite drying and harsh if you have sensitive or quite dry skin this is probably not for you. I have combination skin and sometimes in the winter it is to harsh on even my skin. But on oily or acne prone skin it is awesome.

on 7/20/2013 3:57:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I have been using this in the shower in the morning on my face, neck, and chest. I think it's great! It's nice and minty and refreshing, and it rinses off easily with no residue.

I don't really scrub like heck or leave it on very long because my skin is generally dry and a little sensitive. I do apply moisturizer as soon as I get out of the shower because I think this product is probably drying. (I think it's intended to be, since it's from an anti-acne line, so I don't hold this against the product!)

I probably won't be able to use it in the winter, but in the summer it's great. I might try one of the other scrubs from this line next (there's an orange one that looks/smells good) but I will definitely repurchase this one. I think there are even CVS register coupons for Clean & Clear sometimes, making this a particularly good deal.

on 7/19/2013 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

So I've suddenly been getting hormonal breakouts on the side of my face [where I am usually dry] and have been scrambling to find an answer. This was only $4 something at the place I got it, and the reviews were wowzers on here so I tried it.
I really, really, wanted to be one of those great success reviews, but unfortunately I can't be.

The smell is awesome, the menthol is great, but the beads hurt and irritate my face [that rhymed!]. I've heard of scrubs that really work for people, but the beads are always smaller. In this case, the beads were huge. It hasn't been preventing breakouts. I keep getting big el-zit-oes [as my dad would say] in the exact same place. So while the original zits are drying up and fading [hopefully without scars!!] new ones are replacing them. :(
Been using this for about two weeks now, every night btw. I'm afraid to use it in the morning, as my face has been getting dry all over lately [it looks dry, but doesn't feel dry--its weird] and its especially strange since I only use this on my problem areas. However, it's still not preventing break outs, as I said before.

I'm going to try the clean and clear deep action CREAM since it seems to have the ingrediants I need, as this product does not. Will update if I return to this product, although I think it is unlikely.

on 7/8/2013 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this product! I bought it at the store when I was younger and I had no idea what it was. Now I am a few years older and I am starting to have acne. The tingly feeling is great! It really makes my face feel refreshed and clean. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

on 7/2/2013 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

PROS:
-tingly feeling
-smells good

CONS:
-doesn't get rid of acne
-doesn't improve skin texture
-doesn't really do anything helpful

Overall, this product did absolutely nothing great for my skin. Pretty disappointing.

This scrub is good. I use it every day. The little scrubbing beads/granules work nicely to really clean your skin. I also feel like its not too harsh- my skin doesn't get dry or irritated with daily use. I probably won't re-purchase though; although it's good, I haven't grown to absolutely love it- I still want to be open and try other cleansers that may work even better for my skin.

on 5/31/2013 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

very good price and makes your face feel like its breathing and cleans off most of your makeup. I recommend using it at night and then putting moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated :) overall very good product would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin