Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub - Oil-Free

4.2

Water, Methyl Gluceth 20, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG 80 Sorbitan Laurate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone PEG 8 Meadowfoamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Microcrystalline Wax, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, DMDM Hydrantoin, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium 7, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5, Red 30, Talc, Ultramarines

on 7/20/2013 3:57:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I have been using this in the shower in the morning on my face, neck, and chest. I think it's great! It's nice and minty and refreshing, and it rinses off easily with no residue.

I don't really scrub like heck or leave it on very long because my skin is generally dry and a little sensitive. I do apply moisturizer as soon as I get out of the shower because I think this product is probably drying. (I think it's intended to be, since it's from an anti-acne line, so I don't hold this against the product!)

I probably won't be able to use it in the winter, but in the summer it's great. I might try one of the other scrubs from this line next (there's an orange one that looks/smells good) but I will definitely repurchase this one. I think there are even CVS register coupons for Clean & Clear sometimes, making this a particularly good deal.

on 7/19/2013 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

So I've suddenly been getting hormonal breakouts on the side of my face [where I am usually dry] and have been scrambling to find an answer. This was only $4 something at the place I got it, and the reviews were wowzers on here so I tried it.
I really, really, wanted to be one of those great success reviews, but unfortunately I can't be.

The smell is awesome, the menthol is great, but the beads hurt and irritate my face [that rhymed!]. I've heard of scrubs that really work for people, but the beads are always smaller. In this case, the beads were huge. It hasn't been preventing breakouts. I keep getting big el-zit-oes [as my dad would say] in the exact same place. So while the original zits are drying up and fading [hopefully without scars!!] new ones are replacing them. :(
Been using this for about two weeks now, every night btw. I'm afraid to use it in the morning, as my face has been getting dry all over lately [it looks dry, but doesn't feel dry--its weird] and its especially strange since I only use this on my problem areas. However, it's still not preventing break outs, as I said before.

I'm going to try the clean and clear deep action CREAM since it seems to have the ingrediants I need, as this product does not. Will update if I return to this product, although I think it is unlikely.

on 7/8/2013 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this product! I bought it at the store when I was younger and I had no idea what it was. Now I am a few years older and I am starting to have acne. The tingly feeling is great! It really makes my face feel refreshed and clean. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

on 7/2/2013 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

PROS:
-tingly feeling
-smells good

CONS:
-doesn't get rid of acne
-doesn't improve skin texture
-doesn't really do anything helpful

Overall, this product did absolutely nothing great for my skin. Pretty disappointing.

This scrub is good. I use it every day. The little scrubbing beads/granules work nicely to really clean your skin. I also feel like its not too harsh- my skin doesn't get dry or irritated with daily use. I probably won't re-purchase though; although it's good, I haven't grown to absolutely love it- I still want to be open and try other cleansers that may work even better for my skin.

on 5/31/2013 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

very good price and makes your face feel like its breathing and cleans off most of your makeup. I recommend using it at night and then putting moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated :) overall very good product would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin

on 4/3/2013 2:05:00 AM

Ive had this product for almost a year and I've only used once ( i didn't use it right). I only wash my face with warm water, sea salt and a drop of rosemary oil. I use sunscreen during the day and toner sometimes. But tonight I decided to pretend that I was doing a youtube tutorial so I used this product and WOAHHH. It was like walking through a breeze of oxygen. I mean my face was breathing. Definitely will use a few times a month.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Bought this today from Wal-mart on a whim to use with my clairsonic pro. Normally I use Peter Thomas Roth MAx Complection Correction pads (every other day), Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel, and the buffing beads exfoliator. This product was utter garbage and left a greasy film on my face needless to say I was quite unhappy I guess a trip to get what I normally use is in order.

About me: I have Combonation skin, aging isnt a factor for me yet I still look very young, I do normally prefer anti-aging products because they are not as "Gentle" as the regular varity I want my face to "squeek"

on 1/4/2013 2:59:00 PM

I usually use this in the morning when I need an extra "bump", I don't use it everyday. some people don't like the tingly feeling that you get, but I LOVE it. it exfoliates really nicely, but I find its too harsh for me to use everyday. that's why I took one lippie off. and the price is not that expensive either.

on 12/10/2012 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

It love the fact that it has menthol , some people don't like menthol in their cleansers or scrubs but i love it . Its very refreshing in the summer . It exfoliates and cleanses your skin, which is good for people who may not have too much time on their hands . it can be used daily , but i just use it twice a week to keep the dead skin away.