December 21, 2014 | 1722 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub - Oil-Free

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Millie43

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I bought it at the store when I was younger and I had no idea what it was. Now I am a few years older and I am starting to have acne. The tingly feeling is great! It really makes my face feel refreshed and clean. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by liz1644

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS:
-tingly feeling
-smells good

CONS:
-doesn't get rid of acne
-doesn't improve skin texture
-doesn't really do anything helpful

Overall, this product did absolutely nothing great for my skin. Pretty disappointing.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 8:06:00 AM More reviews by ooohdiamonds

This scrub is good. I use it every day. The little scrubbing beads/granules work nicely to really clean your skin. I also feel like its not too harsh- my skin doesn't get dry or irritated with daily use. I probably won't re-purchase though; although it's good, I haven't grown to absolutely love it- I still want to be open and try other cleansers that may work even better for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by TalisaSoto

very good price and makes your face feel like its breathing and cleans off most of your makeup. I recommend using it at night and then putting moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated :) overall very good product would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by FromNJ23

Ive had this product for almost a year and I've only used once ( i didn't use it right). I only wash my face with warm water, sea salt and a drop of rosemary oil. I use sunscreen during the day and toner sometimes. But tonight I decided to pretend that I was doing a youtube tutorial so I used this product and WOAHHH. It was like walking through a breeze of oxygen. I mean my face was breathing. Definitely will use a few times a month.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Amberbock363

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this today from Wal-mart on a whim to use with my clairsonic pro. Normally I use Peter Thomas Roth MAx Complection Correction pads (every other day), Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel, and the buffing beads exfoliator. This product was utter garbage and left a greasy film on my face needless to say I was quite unhappy I guess a trip to get what I normally use is in order.

About me: I have Combonation skin, aging isnt a factor for me yet I still look very young, I do normally prefer anti-aging products because they are not as "Gentle" as the regular varity I want my face to "squeek"

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by kisvah14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I usually use this in the morning when I need an extra "bump", I don't use it everyday. some people don't like the tingly feeling that you get, but I LOVE it. it exfoliates really nicely, but I find its too harsh for me to use everyday. that's why I took one lippie off. and the price is not that expensive either.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by twistlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

It love the fact that it has menthol , some people don't like menthol in their cleansers or scrubs but i love it . Its very refreshing in the summer . It exfoliates and cleanses your skin, which is good for people who may not have too much time on their hands . it can be used daily , but i just use it twice a week to keep the dead skin away.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by makeupxo

I love this product. It really does give you a deep clean and your skin will look so fresh after you use it. I really like the tingling sensation but I know some people hate it. Just a tip, don't use this is the morning, use it at night. I got this on sale and the price caught my eye, only 7$. Great product, it even helped with my acne.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by BabyMae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this product! i use this every other day and it really leaves my skin feeling fresh and really deep cleaned! i have oily skin and it really does help it and sucks the oil up!