April 17, 2014 | 1748 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 5:29:00 AM More reviews by AmandaKoker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I must admit that I don't agree with most of the reviews here. I have used this product for about a year and never has it leaked, scratch or burn my eyes..

I may be biased because I have used the Garnier Pure range for almost 10 years now and it has only done wonders for my skin. I mean almost no sits, no scars and very little black head trouble.

I do have to make a note though that if you have very sensitive skin, Garnier can me a bit hard. I tried using the Pure range when I was 13 and it burn scabs on my skin. Then I tried it again at 15 and have never stopped using it and I am 25.

So if you say that the eye roller burns you, I would suggest to discontinue use.

For me it is over all an amazing product. I did see the darkness under my eyes get better and it is definitely very soothing and cool for cried out eyes or a late night's effect.

To me Garnier face products are just about as good as it gets. I am a model and get compliments with every shoot from togs saying that my skintone is so clear that they don't even need to edit it. I don't wear foundation at all, not even to church and all I get is compliments for my skin. So I would say, keep using it unless you are getting burnt by the products.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by mochacakeroll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Note: This product may not work for everyone.
Umm... When I first bought this product, I have to admit that I wasnt that impressed. My puffy eyes arn't too bad, but they arn't perfect either. It's one of those products that grow on you. The product iself is like a thin gel, but it dosen't feel greasy at all. It does reduce puffy eyes, but only a little bit. (Again, my eyes aren't really puffy to begin with, so you will have to try this out for yourself.) What I do like about it is that it makes my undereyes feel a lot smoother and creates a better, smoother surface for my undereye concealer to adhere to. Not bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2012 5:36:00 AM More reviews by Mikaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lately I had a problem with dark circles and puffiness from work. So I saw this at a drug store and bought it to test it out.
I must say, this was a mistake.
The gel would come out from the eye roller by itself and starts leaking and it says it is not greasy but for me, I thought this made it a little bit greasy.
This also said that I should apply it on the mornings so I did. It does NOT work AT ALL for me...The cucumber method worked better than this...
With this result, it makes me feel upset for wasting my money on it and feels expensive for this quality.
But I think this product works for some people, but most people says no. My friends tested this product and they said it did not work.
If you would like to test this product out, you may, but I would recommend you to find a better one to try it out.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by xMadHatterx

Sometimes I have to wonder what exactly was it I bought. This eye roller has done nothing for my under eyes or diminish the puffiness as promised. I had it for some time and the roller ball is showing some defects. There would be a leak and the gel would come out of the roller ball sides. This is when I haven't even started rolling it yet, only uncapped it. The grip was good and comfortable though. It was a really good marketing gimic to say the least, but it doesn't work at all. I had better luck taking an ice cube out from my freezer and applying it to my puffy eyes instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by rakelpetersen

I don't buy eye creams but I had to try this one out...I suffer from very baggy under eyes.. I like the feeling it gives under my eyes when applying-very refreshing! I dont know if it was this or the cucumber I used the other day, but it really helped me... Maybe it was the two combined together?! One thing though- I cannot applay this in the morning.. This and my concealer (clinique, light reflective) dosen't work together.. (the ganier sits on top of the skin so when I apply my concealer it just peels off...) :O(

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by abbeygail

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Okay well this thing has really mixed reviews!! I personally am on the fence with this one. I really didn't see real results with this but it's sooo fun to put on!!! Also it feels REALLY good!! It is this great cooling sensation that I love!!! I wouldn't buy this exact product again but I would definitely try the tinted under eye thing from them!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by prufff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

apart from the fact that it is sticky and have no benefits my eyes started burning. it's been a month since i've started to use this and i've got no change out of it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by staci13

I've been using this product for a few years now and I have to say that I love it. I use it nearly every morning after washing my face and before I apply my primer. It's a nice little pick-me-up when my eyes have that sleepy feeling. It seems like the one little stick will last a long time too.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by tintedlove

This product is great for me. It feels so refreshing and cold (how how how do they do it--wizardy?). It reminds me a lot of a thinner version of the Origins GinZing eye cream. They both use caffeine as a main ingredient and have a cooling effect. The product is absorbed into the skin quickly, isn't greasy, and leaves your skin ready for concealer. This will not get rid of your dark circles, but it will make you look fresher and more awake. Great for no make up or little make up days, or if you're just feeling hungover, tired, or sick. It's not SO cheap... Origins GinZing is $30 for .5 oz, but that's just in a bottle. So for half the price you get a fifth of the amount, plus the special roller. But the roller itself is great since you can take it on the go and don't have to keep it in the fridge for the same cooling effect.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by tomakeupchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product after my beloved clinique all about eyes roller finally died. Since funds are a bit low at the moment and I loved the tinted Garnier eye roller (the anti dark circle one) I decided to give the puffy eye one a try. I bought it on sale for $12 and I wish I could get my money back. Now I wasn't expecting this to work any miracles. All I really hoped for was a nice cooling/moisturizing sensation, and, if I was really lucky, it would actually do something to help the bags under my eyes. I don't think that is much to hope for considering the regular price of this is $20.
This thing failed on ALL counts.First of all, unlike the clinique or the tinted eye roller, this one tends to get "stuck" a lot and results in a very scratchy feeling under my eyes. Big no no. Last thing I want is something scratching the sensitive skin under my eyes. But I wasn't giving up on a it yet, I found that by cleaning my hand and wiping it on the back of my hand a couple of times to get the ball rolling, the scratchiness was greatly reduced. Although I did need to waste a lot of product this way.
The next issue - this thing BURNS! After a couple of uses I noticed that my skin was burning and it hurt. I discontinued using the roller in order to ensure that it was indeed the culprit, and sure enough the burning feeling went away. As soon as I started using it again I noticed it drying out the skin under my eyes and then the burning. This thing didn't even give me any moisture!
Finally unlike my beloved clinique roller, this thing cannot be used over makeup. With the clinique roller you can use it any time of day including over your makeup when your eyes get tired and it does not disrupt the makeup at all. Not so with garnier. Don't try it ladies, its a hot mess, your makeup will start disintegrating (and not evenly) so you have these weird splotches and runs. Not pretty.
Not sure if I just got a defective one but I will definitely not be giving this another chance. Would not repurchase, would not recommend. But I do like the tinted one so you can try that ladies. Now I've thrown this away and I'm off to try the Nivea eye roller.