September 2, 2014 | 1563 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Intense damage therapy - with serum

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by RhinestoneBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is nothing for my hair. Even after leaving it on for 5 mins, I rinsed it out and my hair felt like hay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very good conditioner. Inexpensive but fine quality, nice and thick, rinses well and smells great!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 1:35:00 AM More reviews by balmmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have thick, wavy, healthy color-treated hair. I like conditioners with a little weight because they smooth my hair and keep it from being puffy. I've been using this conditioner since it came out. This is the first drugstore conditioner that has rivaled my long-time favorite, Biolage Conditioning Balm. I love the scent, the price, the softness, and the shine. Took one lippie off because Unilever (Dove's parent company) does animal testing. Will repurchase until I find a comparable cruelty-free conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by allymahvi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really love this conditioner. I have fine/medium wavy hair that I flatiron 5 days a week. So yes I have a lot of damage. I alternate with this conditioner and Aussie moist every other day. This makes my my hair super soft and it smells really good. I have also been noticing that my damaged ends are starting to look better and my hair is esspecially soft and shiny after I style it. But remember to alternate your conditioners! After my hair stylist suggested i do so, I noticed that my hair stopped getted used to my conditioners like it did in the past and in general my hair is in better condition.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2009 2:06:00 AM More reviews by fuzzysham

There are so many great things I have to say about this conditioner! First off, I havent used Dove hair care products in years and on the whim decided to try the intense damage therapy shampoo and conditioner ( I bought the small travel sizes first and then bought the full sizes right away!). I really like them both! The smells is awesome, dove signature scent. It's very creamy, and the conditioner is like a hair mask. Very thick and I leave it on while I shave so it really penetrates into my hair. I use a blowdryer on my hair everytime I really wash it, but I just recently changed my hair cut so I'm trying to let it air dry more. I think that the combination of this shampoo and conditioner really does fix the damage in my hair and it makes it all wavy and curly when I let it air dry-lots of other shampoos and conditioners weigh my hair down so much that it just dries really awkward and straight when I let it air dry. I recommend this combination of shampoo and conditioner, just beware the conditioner may weigh your hair down if you get it too close to your roots, but you really just need to try around with it and see what works best for you!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2009 12:01:00 AM More reviews by pureskin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love how this product makes my hair feel. It makes it soft as a kitty, and oh so bouncy. Leaves hair shiny and feeling slightly stronger. Since I have long, fine hair, I don't use it more than once a week, sometimes two. The price is nice. This product is comparable to some salon products. Worth giving it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2009 3:39:00 PM More reviews by kaptaink

I really like this conditioner. I have long, dry, color treated hair that tends to knot up very easily. I tried this conditioner along with the shampoo and was pleasantly surprised. It left my hair tangle free and soft. It also seems to give my hair a decent amount of body too. I found the conditioner to be moisturizing, although because I have processed hair i wish it were a little more moisturizing. Overall, my favorite drug store conditioner. I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 11:06:00 PM More reviews by heyytd009

This is the best conditioner I've used so far. It goes on surprisingly light (for being a conditioner for damaged hair) but gets the job done and then some! I leave it on for the duration of my shower, and after I rinse and get out my hair feels sooo soft and luxurious!
It works better than Yes to Carrots, Redken All soft, and any Bumble& Bumble conditioner. The smell is so great, and it stays with my hair FOREVER, like at least two days.

It takes a lot for a conditioner to hook me, but I'm on my third bottle. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by chelskeezy

LOVE it. it conditions really well which is saying alot for my thick, coarse hair. It just leaves my hair feeling so soft and so smooth! It's very nourishing; I've found that when I use Dove shampoo/conditioner, I don't even need to put anything on my hair when styling it. it's just that great!
but i DO use the moisture therapy spray. combined, its all amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by mspung

I was never really a fan of Dove products (other than their bar soap which im still so-so about) but i got a coupon in the mail for 2 dollars off of either this or their energizing shampoos. Anyway, i have really thick, coarse, hair w/ split ends from flat ironing. I haven't really been satified w/ many drugstore conditioners and usually end up having to use biosilk to make my hair soft but this conditioner suprised me. I use it with Neutrogena's anti-residue shampoo to get my hair super clean and then put conditioner on for about 3 minutes or less. It makes my hair super soft like i would have never imagined possible.