July 22, 2014 | 2070 users online

Fragrances - Parlux - Jessica Simpson - Fancy

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 5:28:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Vanilla. Caramel. Almonds. Sugar Cookies. These are the words that someone will probably use to describe what you smell like when you wear this scent. This is my go to fall/winter scent - it is so delicious, warm and comforting. I bought a little 0.25 oz bottle of this and it lasted me a long time - this stuff is so strong that I only needed 2 sprays max. The sillage on this is also one of the best of any perfume I've ever owned! The dry down is a gourmand lovers heaven. You really can't go wrong with this if you love sweet sugary fragrances. I can't wear this in the heat though - something about this just seems suffocating if worn outside of cold weather. Jessica Simpson perfumes are surprisingly great quality and Fancy is proof!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by AndreaMCA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this on at Macy's without even knowing what perfume it was I just loved it and had to go back to Macy's to see who it was by. I was very suprised that it is Jessica Simpson. I usually don't buy celebrity perfumes but this one smells so yummy and is just a nice sweet but not to sweet pleasent scent. I'm sure I will be getting it for Mother's Day since my hubby liked the scent too. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by melissa1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

So Britney Spears - Fantasy is one of my favourite gourmand scents I wanted to try something that wasn't so 'common' and a little different. From all the reviews 'Fancy' seemed the one to go for. I went ahead and bought it blind, what a mistake :-( This really does not work with my body chemistry at all!! On first notes it appeared very sour almost like a horrible body odour, I could smell a slight whiff of caramel but it just really didn't sit well on my skin. I was hoping the dry down would be better but nope, still an icky sour smell overpowering the sweetness which alot of people talk of. Now I get musky undertones which isn't as bad but I'm so disappointed that I haven't found a new gourmand holy grail, back to the generic Fantasy I go. I was lucky enough to swap this with a lady in Frangtica today for another of my HG scents, delice l'epices thank goodness!! Spicy apple pie and cinnamon here I come. Sorry Fancy you didn't live upto expectations

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Despite the fact that I'm usually reaching for citrus/clean scents this time of year, the weather has me yearning for soft, comforting scents. I used up all my Brittany Spears Fantasy and thought so I needed something new. After reading the reviews for this I thought I might just like it. In my opinion, I like it better than Fantasy and here's why: it is creamier and not quite as loud as Fantasy. I believe there is a caramel note in this one whereas Fantasy has more of a cotton candy vibe to me. This sits closer to the skin on me. I detect a tiny bit of floral but it's primarily a soft caramel-vanilla scent on me, perfect for what I was looking for. Is it fancy by my definition? Absolutely not but it's sweet and creamy without smelling like it was created for a teenager. I think it's also a vanilla that can be worn in the warmer months as it doesn't seem to "bloom" the way heavier perfumes can in the heat. I can see many age groups enjoying this little gem. Good job, Jess!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by jennybee71

I first smelled this on a friend & was surprised when she told me what it was! I purchased a bottle very inexpensively on ebay and am enjoying it. On me, it's similar to Angel or Chopard's Wish without the evergreen and patchouli notes. It definitely has a young feel to it and I'd call it a gourmand/oriental. I can see myself sharing this with my daughter and getting more use out of Fancy Nights personally, as it's loaded with patchouli and that's more me. For the price and bottle esthetic though, Fancy is a great deal and garners lots of compliments!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by tinkerbell1019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this online after reading the reviews. At first I wasn't too sure if i liked it or not but it has grown on me. Its not overly sweet to me as some people find. The smell lingers all day and I can definitely smell it on my bed sheets the next morning. The bottle design is a bit tacky but for the price its totally worth it. I would def repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Fancy is absolutely delicious!

It smells like a fruit/vanilla cupcake that is drizzled in caramel, sprinkled with sugar and chopped almonds on top. This is definitely one of my all time favourite scents. Lasting power is 8 hours and I can smell it all day.

I highly recommend to anyone that likes sweet/gourmand scents!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by beachsexybronze

LOVE THIS. My signature scent for the past 5 years. My husband loves it too (he has a sweet tooth lol). Lasting power is good too! A very nice vanilla sweet scent! The pear and almond notes is what makes this really stay sweet and sexy at the same time. I hope this NEVER gets discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by nesajoy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This perfume smells so beautiful. It is not overbearing and is sweet loving without feeling like you are a cake. The vanilla bean and caramel stand out the most, but it is more of a fresh feel for me. It's relaxing and beautiful. The bottle is just gorgeous!! I adore this:D Cant wait for the compliments headed my way!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I honestly love this scent however I can't get it to stay on my body long at all. I have never had this problem with any other fragrance but honestly this doesn't last long then 15 minutes on me. I am far from the best at describing scents but to me it smells strongly of vanilla. It reminds me of a warm custard tart. It is very unoffensive and something you could use everyday. If this had long lasting power it would have gotten full marks from me. Oh and I forgot to mention that the bottle is absolutely beautiful.