Lancome Photogenic Lumessence Light Mastering & Line-Smoothing Makeup

4.1

TITANIUM DIOXIDE 6.038981%, COSMETIC INGREDIENTS, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, NYLON-12 DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINA, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, METHICONE, MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, MICA, BLUE 1 LAKE

on 11/28/2012 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love Photogenic from Lancome! Just one of my HG foundations.

Photogenic is a full coverage foundation and looks great on my skin. It also provides a nice smooth finish and I don't look like I'm wearing foundation at all. Might I add that it photographs well!

I recommend this foundation for anyone that loves to take photos and is looking for a full coverage foundation.

on 10/6/2012 2:21:00 PM

I was on the hunt for a foundation with a flawless, matte finish with heavy coverage. I don't have blemishes or acne or anything, just some uneven redness between my cheeks that bothers me. No other foundation has worked. There was always one darker cheek no matter what methods I used, or it was never really what I was looking for. I bought this product out on a whim shopping at my local outlets one day. I got it for $34 I believe. This is an incredible foundation. It leaves my face completely flawless and this stuff lasts all day. Easy to blend, does not get cakey even if you sweat, not sticky and not liquidy, it's all around perfect. I will only buy this again though by going to the outlets and never at full price.

on 9/21/2012 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I had promised myself that I would not buy another bottle of foundation until I ran out of the ones that I already owned. Then, I was approached by a Lancome representative at Macy's who offered me a ten day sample of any of their foundations. I'm a foundation junkie, and I couldn't refuse. I told her that my skin tended to be dry, that I liked light to medium coverage and that I wanted a foundation that would tone down my redness and give me a glow. She sent me home with as sample of Photogenic Lumessence in Buff 4c. I've learned the hard way to never call something my HG, but after using up my supply, I ran out and bought a bottle and have been using it exclusively since June. This stuff makes me look radiant. Bye-bye dull skin! The color match is spot-on, the creamy texture blends so well, it seems to melt into my skin and float over all of my fine lines. It gives me such a youthful look.

Since I began wearing this I've been asked about my skin care on a daily basis. I've used the same oil cleansers and moisturizer for ages now, so it must be this product. I don't see this product mentioned much here, but if your foundation needs are similar to mine, you'll probably be happy with this product.

on 9/2/2012 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great for people with dry to normal skin. It gives my skin a great glow and radiance to it. I find it very blendable and it has great staying power!

on 8/28/2012 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I tried Photogenic at a friend's house and loved it. I tried it the next day thinking it was just a fluke, foundations never please me. This is Bisque mixed with Ivoire (I will get matched when I buy this for myself!) and the tone was near perfect. I set it with a little silica powder and then a light dusting of Dual Finish in Matte Bisque -something number. It was perfect and I have had it on for the second day for 2 hours now...admittedly not long but yesterdays's application without any primer or powder lasted in PA heat and humidity until I took it off late at night. Wow. Don't like the pump as it will inevitably waste product and it is really pricey for me, but I am going to buy my own perfect shade. NB: I used Lancome blush in Miel Glace with it and the shades are perfect for my NC20-25 dry, older (48) skin with some slight discolorations. This covered perfeclty and looked like skin. My skin is unlined and I stay out of the sun, so the SPF 15 while great isn't top priority for me as I use sunscreen daily anyway. I heartily recommend this for older skins in need of some dewiness, medium to full coverage, although my friend sheers it out really well with a damp sponge. It feels like it's doing calming, moisturizing things for the skin and covers so lightly it feels like almost nothing. Did not oxidize, a problem for me with other foundations. Was using Colorstay liquid in Nude, which is still very good, but can look maskllike. I'll save that for really hot and stressful days! Right now I'm going out to buy Photogenic Luminessence in my perfect shade! 4 out of 5 lipples because of packaging.

on 7/1/2012 2:44:00 AM

I use this foundation for almost a year. It offers a medium coverage and after applying powder foundation (clinique) it looks perfect. beige diaphane 3 looks very good and fits perfect on my tan-olive skin. It also photographs well. The problem is that after 2-3- hours i need to apply powder over my t zone in order to control the oiliness and have a shine-free t zone.. This foundation is appropriate for dry skins. This is the only reason i wont buy this product again.

on 6/27/2012 6:39:00 PM

My favorite foundation of all time :) It glides on my face so beautifully and the light to medium buildable coverage doesn't make my face look like I'm wearing makeup. It enhances my skin and makes it feel so velvety smooth even after I have washed it off. I would highly recommend this to anyone that has really dry skin or normal and sensitive skin. It does have a dewy finish so oily skin people should steer away from it unless you don't mind blotting a couple times a day.

on 6/18/2012 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation has Diazolidinyl Urea in it. This ingredient is formaldehyde. This means you are literally putting formaldehyde in your skin when you wear this foundation. I will not touch this stuff!

This product looks great when u first put on. It doesn't stay after couple hours. If u have combination skin like me, this is just not the right product for us, especially during summer time. It made my pores around nose area looks bigger after couple weeks of usage. This product is for dry skin IMO

While thus foundation is beautiful, it does not stay that way after 1 hour of wear. After an hour it looks greasy, splotchy, and just wears horribly.