December 22, 2014 | 1818 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Photogenic Lumessence Light Mastering & Line-Smoothing Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by fireprincess

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried Photogenic at a friend's house and loved it. I tried it the next day thinking it was just a fluke, foundations never please me. This is Bisque mixed with Ivoire (I will get matched when I buy this for myself!) and the tone was near perfect. I set it with a little silica powder and then a light dusting of Dual Finish in Matte Bisque -something number. It was perfect and I have had it on for the second day for 2 hours now...admittedly not long but yesterdays's application without any primer or powder lasted in PA heat and humidity until I took it off late at night. Wow. Don't like the pump as it will inevitably waste product and it is really pricey for me, but I am going to buy my own perfect shade. NB: I used Lancome blush in Miel Glace with it and the shades are perfect for my NC20-25 dry, older (48) skin with some slight discolorations. This covered perfeclty and looked like skin. My skin is unlined and I stay out of the sun, so the SPF 15 while great isn't top priority for me as I use sunscreen daily anyway. I heartily recommend this for older skins in need of some dewiness, medium to full coverage, although my friend sheers it out really well with a damp sponge. It feels like it's doing calming, moisturizing things for the skin and covers so lightly it feels like almost nothing. Did not oxidize, a problem for me with other foundations. Was using Colorstay liquid in Nude, which is still very good, but can look maskllike. I'll save that for really hot and stressful days! Right now I'm going out to buy Photogenic Luminessence in my perfect shade! 4 out of 5 lipples because of packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by girlspring

I use this foundation for almost a year. It offers a medium coverage and after applying powder foundation (clinique) it looks perfect. beige diaphane 3 looks very good and fits perfect on my tan-olive skin. It also photographs well. The problem is that after 2-3- hours i need to apply powder over my t zone in order to control the oiliness and have a shine-free t zone.. This foundation is appropriate for dry skins. This is the only reason i wont buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Lesl5

My favorite foundation of all time :) It glides on my face so beautifully and the light to medium buildable coverage doesn't make my face look like I'm wearing makeup. It enhances my skin and makes it feel so velvety smooth even after I have washed it off. I would highly recommend this to anyone that has really dry skin or normal and sensitive skin. It does have a dewy finish so oily skin people should steer away from it unless you don't mind blotting a couple times a day.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Zelda_Lowell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This foundation has Diazolidinyl Urea in it. This ingredient is formaldehyde. This means you are literally putting formaldehyde in your skin when you wear this foundation. I will not touch this stuff!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2012 5:32:00 AM More reviews by 2012makeuplover

This product looks great when u first put on. It doesn't stay after couple hours. If u have combination skin like me, this is just not the right product for us, especially during summer time. It made my pores around nose area looks bigger after couple weeks of usage. This product is for dry skin IMO

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2012 8:08:00 AM More reviews by Beautyisbliss

While thus foundation is beautiful, it does not stay that way after 1 hour of wear. After an hour it looks greasy, splotchy, and just wears horribly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by mayebear87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my second Lancome foundation that I've tried. The first one was the Teint Miracle, which I love as well. I decided to try this one, because my Teint Miracle was a little too dark, more of a summer shade, and I just wanted to try something new. I can't tell which formula I love more...they're both amazing! This foundation says it's for dry to normal skin. I have combination oily skin, and this works well! I do have to blot once during the day, but that's nothing. It gives a nice flawless finish, and does look well in pictures!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by queenrabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was running out of my foundation and though that I would try something new. I went to my local department store to get color matched and went home with a sample. Iím fair and itís hard to find foundations that donít look orange or yellow on me. Honestly this is one of the best color matches Iíve found so far! Iím in shade Ivoire 02. At first I didnít like this foundation much at all. It didnít look like it wanted to blend into my skin. But I found that if I just let it sit for a bit it looked beautiful with a natural finish. After using the sample for a week, in all weather conditions and situations, Iíve decided to give it a 3. For about 2 hours it looks beautiful once settled into your skin and the color match is amazing for me. It just didnít last on my combination skin. By the end the day my T zone was shiny and the foundation just kind of wore off. This is with a primer and setting it with a light powder. I wanted to love it!! I still use the sample right now because I love the color but it just isnít for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Aquinstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is lovely if you are looking for a light-medium coverage, and a dewy, natural finish. For me, this is a great every-day foundation. It never looks too powdery or matte, just looks like great skin. I also have a hard time finding a color match for my naturally tan Hispanic skin, and Bisque 6W is just perfect. (See my pic if you want to see my level of brownness :) In cooler weather, this works fine alone, but warmer weather, you might want to use a primer like MAC Prep+Prime or Smashbox Primer to keep it from melting off. The pump design is also very hygienic. I will definitely buy this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Blessis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I kinda love this foundation. It feels light and lovely... the only thing I don't like is that I feel as if it doesn't last quite long enough... but sometimes I just dot a small amount of some other foundation over it. I've bought this foundation 3 times now and I will continue to do so, because it feels so nice on the skin. Also it definitely doesn't look cakey and doesn't make my skin look even drier. Summer is coming up and this is the foundation I know I'll want to wear. It makes me feel fresh... I think the bottle is lovely and there's no parfumey smell.