September 18, 2014 | 2062 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by CrysDawn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I bought the purple one first because it was on sale for $3.00 and I loved it so much I went back today and bought black and blue. It glides on very smooth and the brush is very nice with it. It's stiff and angled to apply it. It dries nicely. Not to fast or slow. I went back after I applied mascara and added more and it had dried nice enough to not smudge or run.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by countrygyrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this. Its cheap, only about 3 bucks, even less when rite aid has a 40% off or bogo sale. The little pot is cute and the brush it comes with is okay although I prefer to use ELF essential concealer brush (the little white handled $1 one) to apply it with. For me it takes a bit of patience to get a perfect smooth line but I have that trouble with all cream/liquid liners. I have used this in the past and it seemed to be a bit drier than the new one I have. It is much creamier now and in a little platic pot inside the larger glass pot. Perhaps this is new and the product wont dry out as quick. My first one was dry and realy hard to work with after a month of daily use. This lasts all day and doesn't smudge. It can smear if your eyes are very wet which I sometime have a problem with come allergy season. It doesn't chip like liquid eyeliner can. I like this for my cat eye and its a good stepping stone if you are trying to change from pencil to liquid eyeliner. I will probably go back to liquid or marker type eyeliner but this still is great.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by MilenaBR

I don't know if I've gotten a bad pot or what, but my purple gel eyeliner was terribly dry and impossible to use. Too bad I don't live in the US to return it. I might try it again with the black one, let's see...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Gagandhillon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very nice

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by mafia_mistress

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I had seen many reviews online from gurus who rave about this product. For $3.99 and 30% off, I thought I'd give it a go. I normally use pen liners, but I find gel liners are more intense colour payoff.
I used this product for a few weeks and it dried up shortly. I used the visine trick and got it back to it's former status.
When I first used it, I noticed it would smear. I didn't mind at first because it sort of gave me the smudge grunge look. I have always misunderstood the smudge the eyeliner under your eye. I always wear winged eyes, so it's good to change. I never use eyeliner on my waterline. I have small almond shaped eyes. I would have no contrast being that my hair is black, my eyebrows are black, and my lashes so it's really not cute when I do the waterline because it eventually transfers and then I look like Darth Vader. I never understood the placing eyeliner on your lash line then adding powder eyeshadow on top. It's wear your tearduct is, why would you expect it to stay 16 hours and powder? I digress.
So, I decided to switch back to the crisp clean winged eye. This eyeliner is very smooth and pigmented so it goes on well. Sadly, by the time I wanted to do and EOTD, it was smudged. When I state smudged, I mean like "Girl, have you been crying?" smudged. What's more, when I would try to clean it with a towelette it would smudge worse.
In the evening, when trying to take off my makeup, I found that this would still have traces on my washcloth. I'm confused. It won't stay where you want it, but when you try and wash it off with soap and water, after eye makeup remover, it's not going anywhere.
I don't like to be a lone dissenter, but I got another one, and the same results happened. I guess I'll give the Essence brand a go!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by BAOYwowie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This was one of the first gel liners that I ever experimented with and I grew to like it a lot. Like other Wet 'n' Wild products, it is a great value. I usually pick it up from Rite-Aid for about $3.99 and sometimes they even have it on sale. For the price, it is a great gel liner. It is creamy, easy to apply, and lasts for a relatively good amount of time.

The few cons I have about the product is that it dries out on me a lot quicker than other liners I have used. Possibly a flaw in the packaging or maybe just its formula. Its packaging is all plastic and the top is quite annoying but for the price I can understand that. The brush that comes with it is quite useless for me. I usually use my own angled brush when applying it. It only comes in two colors, I wish there were more to choose from. At least a brown for the days that I don't want black liner.

But all in all it is still worth it. I keep it in my travel bag so if I lose it I won't be too sad because it's easy to replace.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Makepixmo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

To begin, this product is very pigmented, and has a very long wearing formula. This product isn't advertised as being waterproof, but after removing my makeup with a makeup remover towelette and taking a shower where I washed my face, I still saw a bit of eyeliner on my eye. I wouldn't wear it to a waterpark or pool, but it will definitely stay on through sweat. The product glides on very smoothly. The brush isn't the best, but it can still be used. I mostly use this to tight line and use as an upper lash line liner. I've found no big difference when applying over eyeshadow, or alone. With a primer, without. I will usually apply mascara and this liner, and be ready to go.
Pros-
Pigmented
Cheap
Glides on smoothly
Stays on for a long time
Perfect for cat eye or winged liner
Cons-
Dries out quickly if the cap is not replaced very tightly after each use
Eyeliner can fall out of pot

Yes, my eyeliner fell out of the pot. I accidentally dropped it from about 7-8 inches onto my hard bathroom counter. The eyeliner fell out of the packaging, but I put it back in and can still use it. Also- packaging is cute, but can be difficult to store if you don't have lots of room. It is slightly bulky, but very cute and fun packaging. The bottom line is if you're looking for a cheap, easy to apply, pigmented, long wearing eyeliner I would say this is a good product for you to try out. It is also good for beginners, who are new to eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by meganxoxo1996

i absolutely love this cream eyeliner. along with the essence gel liner, it is one of my two favorite gel/cream eyeliners. it is so black and pigmented. it lasts all day on my eyes, and never smudges or transfers onto my eyelid. the value is so good for the high quality of this product. the liner is extremely creamy, and application is always smooth and even. i swear, my eyeliner looks exactly the same at night as it did in the morning. it doesnt fade! the only thing that wet n wild could improve on is the packaging. the plastic cap is not the most secure, so i know the product will dry sooner. i always close it as tightly as i can to keep air out. but with the amazing quality of the product and amazing value, i will repurchase this over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good eyeliner. It's waterproof, does not smudge and stays put. Plus it's really creamy and applies well. I used my Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush and my eyeliner looked fantastic! So loving this product. A little bit goes a long way. Super cheap, but hard to find. I get mine from Meijers.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by dodization

This was my first creme liner to use, my first WNW product too & I wasn't impressed at all! Maybe it's me who had high expectations, or just the product was too disappointing.
Well, I started using it two weeks ago, I noticed that it melts off my water line very easily even when I use primes & set it with powder, I end up my day with koala eyes :The packaging is OK and the brush allows to make a perfectly winged eyes, but the product dries on it very quickly so I have to wash it daily!
I would never repurchase or recommend to a friend, the lasting power is horrible that will make you avoid to look at the mirror in the mid of a long working day :(