September 19, 2014 | 1736 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Olay - Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer Plus Touch Of Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by greenbeatnik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the texture and the fragrance, but it doesn't absorb at all, and it feels sticky, immediatly after i put the cream on my face, I start to sweat and produce oils. Maybe for super dry skin could be fine, but I'm oily. Besides if you rubb starts to produce flakes, horrible. I needed a light moisturizer with high fps because i'm like always in the sun, this didn't worked like i tought it would be. Right now I bought this amazing sun blocker called Sunplay by mentholatum, is a white liquid, it has 130 fps vs 15 of Olay. And goes, really smooth, invisible and leaves a perfect primed not oily skin. I imagine because it contains silicones, wich i don't mind.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2011 8:39:00 AM More reviews by echo2008

At first it looked nice but in a few hours my face got color stains and the color started to peel off. I bought the light version but it seems that maybeline foundation that it has doesn't fit with olay moisturizer. I used it on my arms instead and it was pretty nice. But on the face, no no no....

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by MissEstelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I did not like this at all. I thought I would, since I rather like the non-foundation version, but right from the start when this came out of the pump I knew it wasn't good for me (I desperately needed something with SPF in it, though, and there was nothing else in sight).

The texture was like warm clay, almost, quite unpleasant to me. It went on my skin quite thick and unnatural-looking, a bit hard to spread. There's nothing "touch" about it, if you ask me - it's a foundation.

So it didn't feel or look all that great, and what's more: It only took 4 hours to break me out all over my face. I am writing this covered in small whiteheads. It completely clogged and poisoned my skin, it seems.

My mother likes it, though, and she hasn't had any reactions to it.

I like the regular non-foundations SPF 15 version much, much better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow does this not work for me. I'm pretty tan-olive in skintone, at NC40, and this turns a little orange/yellow on me. It's supposed to suit "all" skintypes, and I can't imagine that being the case with this. I have combo-oily skin, and in a few hours, even with setting powder, this makes me look so greasy. It might have also broken me out, never purchasing this again. Might work for some, but not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2011 3:00:00 AM More reviews by erindrennan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OK, I love Olay Total Effects line, the creaminess, the smell, and the finish it leaves. I initially tried this tinted moisturizer (I think that is what it is really) when I lived in DC, and I am pale, so it absolutely did not work on me. I now live in Germany and they have 3 different colors here...light to medium, medium to dark, and dark. The light to medium is passable on me, doesn't make me orange, but it is still a bit too dark. I went to London and there they simple have it in light, medium, and dark. I grabbed the light and it is almost a perfect match. I love that it has sunscreen, that wonderful smell, the antioxidants, and the color does a wonderful job evening out my skin tone. Truly ladies, if you could try the overseas versions you would surely like this better. I have no idea why they don't carry more colors in the US. But I LOVE THIS! It is my go to for a simple, even coverage tinted moisturizer. Try online and see if you can purchase it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

The worst thing that I have ever tried in Olay. I love majority of Olay products but this one was way too greasy and shinny on my skin. My skin started itching and acting really irritated. The foundation in this product is less than any other tinted moisturizer that I have ever tried. I hated it and do not recommend it at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Niliak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I just bought this from my local drugstore yesterday. When I tried it on this morning it turned my face to orange. But after it settled in it looked fine. The coverage is pretty poor as it doesn't really cover up any spots or my dark circles. It kinda just improved my overall complexion a little. It's a little greasy so I had to apply loose powder over it. It did not last the whole day, but that's probably cuz I perspired a bit throughout the day. I wouldn't buy this again as I feel that there are other tinted moisturizers that are cheaper or of the same price but with better quality/coverage.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

I don't know what to deal on oxidizing here is but this doesn't turn orange on me at all. It is more of a pale color vs. dark.

I love how I don't have to feel guilty putting this on because it has a "touch" and not a lot of foundation in it. This greatly evens out my skin and chills out my redness. I wear this around the house with some blush on since my skin doesn't have much blood flow to it.

As for the greasing up part, this is a moisturizer. It gets a little oily in a few hours but I blot like usual and the coverage is still there. This sorta reminds me off BB cream.

Anyways, no breakouts or horrible reactions to my sensitive/combo skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by luckydodo

I used the total effects serum before and it was great !! so i tried the morning moisturizer plus foundation= Disaster !! my face was so oily and it turned orange after a while ,, it was so bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2010 11:13:00 AM More reviews by YCH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love Olay Total Effects Moisturiser and also Max Factor foundation (which is apparently in it) but together they are not a good combination. Quite shortly after applying this, I turn into an orange greaseball - nice !
I suppose it's partly my fault for thinking of it as a moisturiser (it was sold with moisturisers rather than make-up) but, of course, it contains a lot of colour, so if used on your neck, will stain clothes and it needs to be washed off at night.
I chose light which looked OK at first but oxidises very badly on my oily skin - I threw this in the bin, sorry.