November 27, 2014 | 1378 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Go fresh - cucumber & green tea scent

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Charlotte95

This deodorant is one of the best I've ever tried, the scent is a bit strong but it keeps me fresh all day and prevents sweating very well. It can stain easily though unless you allow it to dry in fully before dressing but other than that this is a very good deodorant for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by twistlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

The sent of this is very strong ,it was ok the first 2 hours but as time past it started to smell bad, it didn't go with my body chemistry .

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by annoasis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried quite a few deodorants in my day, and it took me long enough to realize that Lady Speed Stick in raspberry was the best fit for me. After about 5 years of steady wear, I feel it's not working as well as it once did...so I'm on the market to explore the world of deodorants again. I received a sample size of this in my Glossy box and was skeptical to try it to see what the end result woud be, but I was pleasantly surprised. It had a fresh scent and actually worked well...It seemed to last as long as my Lady speed stick so I'll definitely be buying the full size soon...Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Peachey27Mel

This is my all-time favorite deodorant. It smells so fresh and clean and thus makes me FEEL fresh and clean. And the scent seems to complement or enhance any perfume or scented lotion I wear along with it. The scent seems to last all day- I always feel and smell fresh when I wear this. And my clothes are always dry. I have never had any major issues with perspiration, so I don't know how this would work for heavy sweaters. My favorite way to keep myself fresh and dry is to use a solid cystal deodorant as soon as I get out of the shower. Then after that's dry and I'm about to dress, I use the Dove. In even hot and humid summers, that combo keeps me dry.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Its a good deodorant, keeps me fresh, and I love the scent. It does its job!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by jdublew

i use the deodarant spray and its the only product that works for me. I have tried so many others and they dont work as well as this does for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I am a fan of the Dove cucumber and green tea line, I have all the products in this line except the roll on. I bought this when I was on a trip to Sydney, and my normal Dove Deodorant spray of the same line got confiscated at the home airport (should have known better to even try to sneak it on in the first place), so I bought this at the convenience store near my hotel on a whim, if it is ok then I can at least take it home after. It was a warm weekend in Feburary, and when I went for a walk to the bay and back to the hotel in the evening, I had quite large sweat marks under the arms of my grey T-shirt, and it was a cool night. It doesn't smell bad, but it smelled nothing like the scent from the spray (they are made in different countries, I later realised), I still like the spray version better...

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by LianH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Crazy strong scent. Wearing perfume with this will cause the 2 to clash and I prefer my perfume to this scent. Still if you like the smell you will probably smell it all day long.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Omg this is terrible!!! I ran out of my old deodorant so I tried out this one. I sweat like crazy using this! And it doesn't cover up any smell, I started noticing my clothes smelt very very bad at the end of the day. I was so embarrassed when I found out it was me!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by kolwink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, this has become one of my standards, and whenever I notice it on sale at Target I snap up a multi-pack. So ... I'm kind of stocked for the next year.

I wonder how many people migrated to this scent, hoping it would be 'Elizabeth Arden Green Tea' in deodorant form. That was definitely my hope.

Well, um, it doesn't smell anything like that rather popular fragrance. It's a perfectly serviceable deodorant, with the unfortunate powdery smell (not a fan). Oh well.

After my current stock runs out, I might try something off the beaten path ... off the Target shelves, I mean. Next project- find out what the deal is with aluminum in deodorants? EWG Skin Deep Cosmetics Database shows that "Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant & Deodorant Solid, Cool Essentials" gets a score of 4 ("Moderate hazard").

Yes, yes, SF Bay Area hippie alert. But seriously. I figure I get enough exposure to possible-carcinogens as it is- without directly rubbing something on my skin on a daily basis, which will tweak my immune system in the long run.