July 29, 2014 | 1111 users online

Deodorants - Dove - Go fresh - cucumber & green tea scent

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by jdublew

i use the deodarant spray and its the only product that works for me. I have tried so many others and they dont work as well as this does for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I am a fan of the Dove cucumber and green tea line, I have all the products in this line except the roll on. I bought this when I was on a trip to Sydney, and my normal Dove Deodorant spray of the same line got confiscated at the home airport (should have known better to even try to sneak it on in the first place), so I bought this at the convenience store near my hotel on a whim, if it is ok then I can at least take it home after. It was a warm weekend in Feburary, and when I went for a walk to the bay and back to the hotel in the evening, I had quite large sweat marks under the arms of my grey T-shirt, and it was a cool night. It doesn't smell bad, but it smelled nothing like the scent from the spray (they are made in different countries, I later realised), I still like the spray version better...

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by LianH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Crazy strong scent. Wearing perfume with this will cause the 2 to clash and I prefer my perfume to this scent. Still if you like the smell you will probably smell it all day long.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Omg this is terrible!!! I ran out of my old deodorant so I tried out this one. I sweat like crazy using this! And it doesn't cover up any smell, I started noticing my clothes smelt very very bad at the end of the day. I was so embarrassed when I found out it was me!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by kolwink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, this has become one of my standards, and whenever I notice it on sale at Target I snap up a multi-pack. So ... I'm kind of stocked for the next year.

I wonder how many people migrated to this scent, hoping it would be 'Elizabeth Arden Green Tea' in deodorant form. That was definitely my hope.

Well, um, it doesn't smell anything like that rather popular fragrance. It's a perfectly serviceable deodorant, with the unfortunate powdery smell (not a fan). Oh well.

After my current stock runs out, I might try something off the beaten path ... off the Target shelves, I mean. Next project- find out what the deal is with aluminum in deodorants? EWG Skin Deep Cosmetics Database shows that "Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant & Deodorant Solid, Cool Essentials" gets a score of 4 ("Moderate hazard").

Yes, yes, SF Bay Area hippie alert. But seriously. I figure I get enough exposure to possible-carcinogens as it is- without directly rubbing something on my skin on a daily basis, which will tweak my immune system in the long run.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by mayral456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff really keeps you smelling clean ALL DAY. The scent is strong but it smells good! Love all of the dove deodorants!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Paigey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This smells nice and feels cool on the skin, but serves no purpose otherwise. I sweat within minutes of applying this. I've used Degree for years, and will go back to that.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by Siringo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love Dove, and I love the way this smells, but I wish the scent would stay the same after some sweating. It doesn't turn bad exactly, but it doesn't make me feel fresh as long as I would have hoped. I switched to the original scent for now, but I would buy this again to use on days where I won't be sweating much.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by iHEARTthat650

This is by far my favorite deodorant. I've tried a bunch of different brands and scents, even a couple others from the Dove Go Fresh line, yet I always find myself coming back to this one. The main reason is the scent. It's just so fresh and clean and it lasts all day. However, I would only recommend this as a deodorant. I'm somewhat of a heavy sweater and this stuff doesn't do too much to help with that. But it's clean scent and moisturizing aspects are enough reason for me to repurchase it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I've used this deodorant for about 3 years in conjuction with my favorite, Mitchum. This deodorant does moisturize my underarms & I love the smell of this, but this does absoloutley nothing to help underarm perspiration. My underarms still sweat like crazy with this on. I mine as well just rub some lotion under my arms & it would do the same thing as this. I wouldn't buy this again as a deodorant, maybe as an underarm moisturizer if I get razor burn. I don't reccommend this if you're really looking for something to keep you dry & smelling good. This deodorant has nothing on Mitchum.