L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes

3.6

Magnifier Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Rayon, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Methyparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecandiol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Simethicone, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May Contain: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide.
Extender: Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Acrylamide, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Rayon, Polysorbate 80, Methylparaben, Imidazoldinyl Urea, Sodium Dehyroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Ethylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May contain: CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007 (Ultramines), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), FIL D32060/3.

on 11/26/2014 8:10:00 PM

I am kind of a mascara novice, so I won't claim to be that knowledgeable. Before starting to use this about a month ago, I only wore mascara on special occassions, because it would irriate my eyes and end up flaking all over as the day wore on. Somone on the MUB recommended this for sensitive eyes and long wear. What a welcome change! I can get enough coverage with just one coat (primer and then mascara) and it never irritates my eyes. There are no flakes or smudges. It can get the slightest but clumpy if you aren't careful with application, which is not a look I care for, but it's probably user error, and not the fault of the product. I will definitely repurchase this.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Love.
I have always had problems with my mascara flaking and leaving little black flecks on my face. As the day goes on and I get oilier, the flecks turn into smudges when I try to brush them off. This stuff doesn't budge! 14 hours of solid wear and not one flake! A little soap and water to wash them off- they came right off with no scrubbing or pulling.
I have a drawer full of other types of mascara and I can't go back. Double extend is my HG.

on 10/7/2014 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Love this mascara! I am new to tubing mascaras- I bought this one, then thinking the grass could be greener, I also bought Clinique's Lash Power. Wrong, wrong, wrong- the L'Oreal is far superior. It goes on beautifully with or without the attached primer, makes my lashes longer with zero clumping or smudging, stays on even with allergy-eyes, has great black color and, best of all, comes off completely cleanly with warm water. I find myself using this almost exclusively. Kind of expensive for a drustore mascara, but so worth it.

Compare this to my experience with CLP, which is harder to apply, has no primer, and removal is much more trouble- it's difficult to get off my lashes with warm water and leaves little bits all over my face- yuck. So bad, I tossed it.

on 10/7/2014 12:36:00 PM

You can sweat, cry, sleep, even swim in this mascara and it will NOT budge. Yet when you're ready to take it off, it's super easy with just some warm water and a washcloth. What kind of wizardy is this?? Much more volumizing than Blinc tubing mascara. The only downsides are that it takes kind of a long time to put on (because it has 2 steps, duh), and after a few months it gets a little thick/gunky but still an HG in my book. WIZARDRY.

on 9/27/2014 8:24:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

OMG this is my first HG product! I've never had an HG product before! I tried the water proof version a couple of years ago and for some reason it didn't work out for me, and I just went to this one. Wow, non irritating, doesn't move til I take it off, ( now I haven't cried while wearing this mascara yet ), and makes my lashes look nice and long. It doesn't really provide volume, yet I don't think this even promises volume so I'm fine with it.

Please L'Oreal do not stop making this! I don't even know if I want to try any other mascaras now

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I think this is the best primer/mascara set..even out of some expensive ones..beauty tubes included. You do have to wait for the primer/ white stuff to dry for just a minute..then start with the mascara. It makes lashes longer and thicker.. and for a good price. Some ppl complain that they can see the white--but if u do it correctly you won't be able to at all. I did like the original version that l'oreal came out with-this newer version (well, not that new anymore..) is OK, but I liked the original version best. Washes off very easily!!. I like this mascara set very much!..I will be tossing this mascara into my mascara rotation :-)

on 9/11/2014 9:49:00 PM

I recently developed "Dry Eye" so the first few hours after I wake up my eyes just drip like crazy.
I was thrilled to read a review that this was a 'tube style' mascara.
Because Kevyn aucoin makes what I thought was the only tube style mascara and what an incredible invention it was.
But that was years ago and I don't like spending $26 on mascara; so now when I stray and try something different (thank you sephora for the BD gift with "makeup forever " mascara - which is quite good ) I always return to this one !! No mascara running down my face!

on 8/23/2014 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love how this mascara goes on . It provides volume and length. Also, the formula creates a tubing of the mascara over your eyelashes so it washes off with ease. Have been using for over 1 year now.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've recently compared this against Benefit's "They're Real" and Clarins' "Be Long" mascaras. This one beat both of them--my lashes looked fuller and longer with the L'Oreal mascara. It's so easy to remove (I just wash my face and rub my lashes lightly between my fingers), and it comes right off. I think the "tubing" also prevents the mascara from smudging below the eyes. I've been using Latisse for almost 4 months now and want to show off my longer lashes, and this does the trick!

on 8/15/2014 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I've been through several types of mascara and this is by far my favorite.

The Step 1 "primer" manages to make it easy to emphasize your lashes with minimal effort. I find it doesn't smudge, clump, or flake off.

Removal is super easy; no makeup remover needed! (This is always a huge plus for me)

In short, would definitely buy again once I run out.