Cover Girl Aqua Smooth Make-Up - Creamy Natural 720

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide Other Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Niacinamide, Tridecyl Isononanoate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Methicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Stearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Acetate, Mica, Iron Oxides, Aluminum Hydroxide

I was so disappointed when I tried out this makeup. I was very excited wen I bought it. They don't have my color so it made my face look too white and it has pink undertones in it. I liked the way it looked but unfortunately they don't have my right color :/ the smell was kind of bad though and I used my fingers instead of the sponge. The packaging was kind of bulky too. Sadly I won't be repurchasing again

I have tried hundreds, and I mean HUNDREDS of foundations, powders, liquids, creams, souffles, etc. etc. etc. Department store for up to $50 and drugstore for as little as $3....this is BY FAR THE BEST! I have oily skin, large pores, breakouts, black heads, etc. This goes on so smooth, blends so perfectly, covers so beautifully and it lasts! It's truly amazing. I've been using the same compact everyday for a month and I can't even see the bottom yet. I'm not wasting my money any more, this is it for me.

I highly suggest this if you're scared of using a cream foundation like I was! I just didn't know how a cream foundation would work with my skin texture, I didn't really know how to apply them, and I didn't want to waste my money. But then I just caved and tried this. I have it in classic beige, and it seems to fit my skin color well. It is smooth and soft, not cracky or cakey. The sponge it comes with makes it easy to blend. I use a light powder to help blend it in a little more when i'm done and it all stays put til I get home in the evening! I am very impressed!!

Ok, so I've come back to this after about 7 yrs away using MMU and I have to say I still really love it!!!

Now I'm in my early 30's I need something that gives me more coverage than MMU. I've tried Revlon Colorstay and for me this Covergirl Aqua Smooth is so much better! It's a great consistency - looks creamy/wet-ish in the pack but sets nice and matte( but not chalky). Great for people with combination or oily skin.
I tried applying this with an Ecotools foundation brush, but the sponge it comes with does a better job for me.
I've been out all day sweating in the 32C heat here in Australia and it still looks fabulous 8 hrs later with only a couple of tissue dabs during the day.
The only negative is the odour....it is a little strong to begin with, but I find I get used to it after a while.
It retails here for about $18 AU.

I've tried many, and this is by far the best make-up ever! I love the way it feels (very light weight), blends, and staying power!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

i lost count on how many of these compacts i have purchased over the years..i would be devastated if they ever stopped selling this product. It is the only foundation i have used that covers redness and acne scars and for $7 a pop how can you go wrong? i apply this with a stippling brush, like MAC 130
and set it with my hydrating mineral veil. It's the bets coverage you'll ever find, trust me!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this makeup for over 10 years, it makes my skin look flawless and i always get complements on it when im wearing this. the color was an exact match for me (i am a NC20 in MAC). i have dry/combo & sensitive skin with redness in my cheeks and this compact covers everything without making it look cakey. i use the sponge that it comes with because it gives an even coverage and you can buy replacement sponges if you need to. i have tried many other foundation makeup and i always come back to this and the price is right for me.

Love this product for it's coverage, some days I can use just this without a first layer of concealer for my rosacea. However, for me, it doesn't have good staying power. Sometimes, I have to remove and start over with a clean face, after only 3-4 hrs. It also (to my embarassment) wipes off too easily. Not good for giving hugs and then leaving splothes on dress suits!
But, over all, I'd say I'd buy again, the creamy natural is a good match. Other liquid foundations I've used I've had to buy two colors and blend to get a good match.

I think I will like this a lot but I've only used it about 3 times. It has nice coverage for being a powder and I was really pleasantly surprised. the only thing is it kind of exaggerates my dry areas as with any powder (or cream to powder I should say) and so it makes me not use it quite as much as I otherwise would. Plus I bought it in ivory, which I believe is the lightest shade and for me, was just one shade too light. So I look a bit pale when I wear it. But great things about it are, easy application, SPF, it has a really lightweight,silky feel, and better coverage than I expected.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this product makes for a decent concealer. It covers my under eye circles pretty well. As well as, small pimples.

As for a foundation, I wouldn't recommend it. I have sensitive skin and dry areas (such as around my nose). I feel like it accentuates those areas and even makes them appear even worse. It makes those certain areas look cakey -not your entire face just those areas. I use both a moisturizer and primer before application and it doesn't help. At first I thought it was just my skin and of course decided to moisturize more often because it does match my skin very well (Classic Ivory) and I really wanted to like it. But even then it still look cakey in some areas. Its not just my skin because other foundations don't cause this, just this particular brand.