August 21, 2014 | 966 users online

Crème - Cover Girl - Aqua Smooth Make-Up - Creamy Natural 720

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by epaton

Ok, so I've come back to this after about 7 yrs away using MMU and I have to say I still really love it!!!

Now I'm in my early 30's I need something that gives me more coverage than MMU. I've tried Revlon Colorstay and for me this Covergirl Aqua Smooth is so much better! It's a great consistency - looks creamy/wet-ish in the pack but sets nice and matte( but not chalky). Great for people with combination or oily skin.
I tried applying this with an Ecotools foundation brush, but the sponge it comes with does a better job for me.
I've been out all day sweating in the 32C heat here in Australia and it still looks fabulous 8 hrs later with only a couple of tissue dabs during the day.
The only negative is the odour....it is a little strong to begin with, but I find I get used to it after a while.
It retails here for about $18 AU.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by msbazzi

I've tried many, and this is by far the best make-up ever! I love the way it feels (very light weight), blends, and staying power!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by guccigrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i lost count on how many of these compacts i have purchased over the years..i would be devastated if they ever stopped selling this product. It is the only foundation i have used that covers redness and acne scars and for $7 a pop how can you go wrong? i apply this with a stippling brush, like MAC 130
and set it with my hydrating mineral veil. It's the bets coverage you'll ever find, trust me!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Cadensmom06

I have been using this makeup for over 10 years, it makes my skin look flawless and i always get complements on it when im wearing this. the color was an exact match for me (i am a NC20 in MAC). i have dry/combo & sensitive skin with redness in my cheeks and this compact covers everything without making it look cakey. i use the sponge that it comes with because it gives an even coverage and you can buy replacement sponges if you need to. i have tried many other foundation makeup and i always come back to this and the price is right for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2010 10:21:00 PM More reviews by trinkket

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this product for it's coverage, some days I can use just this without a first layer of concealer for my rosacea. However, for me, it doesn't have good staying power. Sometimes, I have to remove and start over with a clean face, after only 3-4 hrs. It also (to my embarassment) wipes off too easily. Not good for giving hugs and then leaving splothes on dress suits!
But, over all, I'd say I'd buy again, the creamy natural is a good match. Other liquid foundations I've used I've had to buy two colors and blend to get a good match.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Stephanie10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think I will like this a lot but I've only used it about 3 times. It has nice coverage for being a powder and I was really pleasantly surprised. the only thing is it kind of exaggerates my dry areas as with any powder (or cream to powder I should say) and so it makes me not use it quite as much as I otherwise would. Plus I bought it in ivory, which I believe is the lightest shade and for me, was just one shade too light. So I look a bit pale when I wear it. But great things about it are, easy application, SPF, it has a really lightweight,silky feel, and better coverage than I expected.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by ahmayziin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this product makes for a decent concealer. It covers my under eye circles pretty well. As well as, small pimples.

As for a foundation, I wouldn't recommend it. I have sensitive skin and dry areas (such as around my nose). I feel like it accentuates those areas and even makes them appear even worse. It makes those certain areas look cakey -not your entire face just those areas. I use both a moisturizer and primer before application and it doesn't help. At first I thought it was just my skin and of course decided to moisturize more often because it does match my skin very well (Classic Ivory) and I really wanted to like it. But even then it still look cakey in some areas. Its not just my skin because other foundations don't cause this, just this particular brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by aliford

So far I am really liking this foundation. The lightest color is just a smidge dark, but I blend it well so it's fine. I really appreciate that it does not have such a pink undertone, and it matches the natural cream peachiness of my skin nicely. It has pretty good coverage, and this is the first foundation I've found that I don't need to set with a powder. I haven't had a breakout so far, and will edit if I do. The price is a little high considering the quantity, I think I paid $9. I didn't even bother with the sponge, and have found that using a foundation brush gives me great results, plus the coverage is really buildable. It dries to a nice, soft finish and hasn't emphasized any unflattering lines so far. Definitely a product worth trying!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Rinnyribs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is good for covering redness, but the color is off for me. The lightest shade is too dark for my skin, so I'll probably use it in the summer. The coverage is very good but looks hella cakey if you put it all over your face. I only use a little in areas I need it, but I blend it real well. Its SO easy to blend. I use a brush and it works fine. It does accentuate dry skin, but its moisturizing. It lasts pretty long with powder, I do recommend this! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by oxBlushedBlondexo

I have been using this product for a long time. It covers up all redness and problems. Ditch the sponge and apply with your fingers goes on way better!