Eucerin Calming Creme Daily moisturizer

4.6

Water , Glycerin , Cetyl Palmitate , Mineral Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Octyldodecanol , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Colloidal Oatmeal , Dimethicone , PEG-40 Stearate , Carbomer , Sodium Hydroxide , Phenoxyethanol , DMDM Hydantoin , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

This is my daily lotion. It's scentless and leaves my skin very moisturized but not oily. It's more expensive than other drugstore lotions, but worth the price.

My only complaint is the packaging. I prefer pump dispensers as I like to lotion right after the shower and it's easier with a pump. Make sure to cut open the top after you're no longer able to squeeze any more lotion out. I guarantee you there's still tons (about 3-4 days worth) in the bottle.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

My sensitive/DRY skin often has eczema flare ups/hives due to allergic reactions so I love it. I recommended this to all my friends looking for a good cheap moisturizer that's good for all/most skin types

Pros:
-Good for sensitive skin
-Good for face AND body
-Absorbs well
-Doesn't cause break-outs
-Stops my face/skin from becoming itchy
-Easy to find at drugstores/markets/Target/Walmart
-Great price $9-$13 (on sale/avg)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My skin rioted this year with a nice dose of psoriasis so I needed something much stronger and non-scented to help me through the winter. This has helped somewhat in the moisturizing department, but could be a lot better. My psoriasis spots are still itchy an hr or so later, but the parts of me that are not affected (hands, feet, torso, between the spots...) are soft and not flaking so I say fail on extremely dry/problematic skin but would work for those with normal northern winter dryness.

The texture is also really stiff like rubber cement and you can really work up a literal sweat trying to rub this into your skin. On the positive side, it has a touch of oil instead of silicon-y smoothness so I know it's not just temporarily coating my skin without helping it at all. However, it is not incredibly greasy or oily once it has absorbed and only slightly tacky. And major bonus points for the lack of scent. One 16oz tub lasts me maybe 6 months when applying once a day.

Now that I'm almost at the end of my tub, I bought a sample size of the Eucerin Original Lotion to try bc I will need something a little lighter for summer (which is also an utter fail by itself, see review). After a little experimentation, layering the Cream over the Lotion works wonders. I was actually itch free for an entire day! The only downfall is that it would get pricey buying 2 ~$10 bottles and time consuming when 1 moisturizer SHOULD do the job. So still on the search for the perfect moisturizer but this will do for now.

This is becoming one of my favorite lotions. This is the best lotion to use during the harsh winter months. I constantly wash my hands and I need something that will really moisturize my dry hands. This def. does the job.

I had a terrible bout of dry, red and flaking skin from using tazorac. After a few days of very cold temperatures I should have laid off the taz. The pharmacist recommended the Eucerin calming and as soon as I put it on my face the redness started fading and within 24 hours of regular application my face was back to normal. Great value, love the big tube and overall just a fab product. This is a definite keeper.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm in the healthcare field so I wash my hands continuously and it has led to small patches of eczema developing on the backs of my hands & wrists - this creme healed them within a few days! Very soothing and sinks in fast, no stinging and smells good. I also use it on my legs after shaving to avoid that "tight skin" feeling. Only cons would be it was a bit pricey and I find the cap hard to flip open sometimes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great moisturiser for my legs & hands in winter when they become dry and prone to dermatitis. It is non-greasy and absorbs into skin quickly, but is rich enough to provide a protective barrier. I like the large tube which lasts for a long time (10 oz has lasted me over a year). It's a shame that we don't carry the Eucerin line in Australia, otherwise I would definitely be stocking up on this one. I have not tried it on my face as I have extremely sensitive skin and glycerin seems to cause clogged pores and irritation. It is fragrance free but does not have a foul medicinal smell like other brands.

works great! Not greasy.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff just burns my eczematous skin. Avoid using this on abraded skin as much as possible!

LOVE this. i have wacky stupid skin that reacts to who knows what in the air + it's often dry + itchy. I apply this several times a day to keep myself from scratching.