Revlon Super Lustrous Pink Pursuit

4.2

on 12/21/2010 12:45:00 PM

Pink Pursuit is a shimmery, silvered pink that reminds me a little of MAC's Purr Lipglass, except not as dense or bubblegum-y. The texture is smooth and even upon application, and the smell and packaging are lovely. The only drawback is that this gloss doesn't last very long on the lips, and a full-priced purchase can be relatively expensive for a drugstore gloss. If you can get this on discount, it's definitely worth it, and the shade probably suits several skintones, since it's pretty neutral for a pink.

on 11/16/2010 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Pretty color. Decent staying power. Little smell. However, this makes my lips feel hot and tingly. I don't know what is in the product to cause this reaction. Other than that, this really isn't a bad drugstore product. However, I will stick to my favorite LORAC lip gloss. Definitely will not repurchase.

on 9/21/2010 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I am NC30 and I think this color would suit everyone. It has pigment but not way too much, it's just the right amount to give enough color. The texture is nice too and it's a very flattering shade.

on 9/6/2010 10:25:00 PM

It is a great color on my complexion, not too sticky. Great inexpensive everyday gloss.

on 8/11/2010 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I just bought this yesterday & I'm really liking it so far. The color is nice and the way they designed the top of the container makes it so none of it leaks out of the lid. The only complaint is it doesn't have a good smell. Still really nice gloss though

on 8/10/2010 12:58:00 PM

this is my HG!! i am normally not fond of the texture of DS glosses, but this one is perfect! i currently have this in Pink Pursuit and Glossy Rose. Pink pursuit is my favorite. as an Indian, i am wary of anything light pink and shimmery, but this gives a nice, natural look. my favorite look right now is a shimmery neutral eyeshadow, mascara, and this l/g =D definitely would repurchase over and over again

on 7/10/2010 9:21:00 PM

Revlon Super Lustrous lipglosses are comparable to Chanel Glossimers. They have good color payoff and lasting power, a great texture--not too sticky, and great shine. This particular shade gives me a fresh pink lip with enough opacity for the color to brighten up my face, yet it still gives a natural look as the shade of pink is not too bright or blue-based. It packs a lot of fine shimmer that gives a sparkly, luminous look without the annoyance of large glitter.

on 6/29/2010 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Very nice lipgloss
Great colour payoff
Very opaque, shimmers are not chunky
It is a little sticky, but it is what makes it so long lasting
It offers a good coverage, and shine
Pretty good deal and it has very nice packaging
It is small and you can easily take it on the go
I really enjoy this colour: mid-tone pink, with silver shimmers
It applys very smooth and it doesn't smell bad :)

on 6/17/2010 2:32:00 PM

I bought this at the PP 50% sale. I was trying to find Coral Reef, but I can't seem to find it anywhere...( I live in canada).
This has a great color for my fair skin, and lasts a decent amount of time. It's not sticky and doesn't have a bad taste/smell.
I'm not a big lip product person, but this one of the best ones I've tried! I will buy again only if it goes on sale

on 6/16/2010 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Great color,beautiful with my skin tone. Smooth, creamy, yet not too thick like some glosses.

No real offensive smell. Easy to reapply without a mirror.

Popular Lip Glosses