October 25, 2014 | 1226 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous Pink Pursuit

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2010 10:48:00 AM More reviews by cece1030

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have always used Shine That Pink...Unfortunately, Revlon has discontinued STP...BOO...
As a replacement color, I purchased Pink Pursuit...I paired it with Gentlemen Prefer Pink...also Revlon...Wow...what a combo!...I have found my new look..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pink Pursuit is a shimmery, silvered pink that reminds me a little of MAC's Purr Lipglass, except not as dense or bubblegum-y. The texture is smooth and even upon application, and the smell and packaging are lovely. The only drawback is that this gloss doesn't last very long on the lips, and a full-priced purchase can be relatively expensive for a drugstore gloss. If you can get this on discount, it's definitely worth it, and the shade probably suits several skintones, since it's pretty neutral for a pink.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by BLoNdeGLaM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty color. Decent staying power. Little smell. However, this makes my lips feel hot and tingly. I don't know what is in the product to cause this reaction. Other than that, this really isn't a bad drugstore product. However, I will stick to my favorite LORAC lip gloss. Definitely will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by pinklabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am NC30 and I think this color would suit everyone. It has pigment but not way too much, it's just the right amount to give enough color. The texture is nice too and it's a very flattering shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by lizzyaustin

It is a great color on my complexion, not too sticky. Great inexpensive everyday gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by lilmissann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just bought this yesterday & I'm really liking it so far. The color is nice and the way they designed the top of the container makes it so none of it leaks out of the lid. The only complaint is it doesn't have a good smell. Still really nice gloss though

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Crazzzy

this is my HG!! i am normally not fond of the texture of DS glosses, but this one is perfect! i currently have this in Pink Pursuit and Glossy Rose. Pink pursuit is my favorite. as an Indian, i am wary of anything light pink and shimmery, but this gives a nice, natural look. my favorite look right now is a shimmery neutral eyeshadow, mascara, and this l/g =D definitely would repurchase over and over again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by vivere

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Revlon Super Lustrous lipglosses are comparable to Chanel Glossimers. They have good color payoff and lasting power, a great texture--not too sticky, and great shine. This particular shade gives me a fresh pink lip with enough opacity for the color to brighten up my face, yet it still gives a natural look as the shade of pink is not too bright or blue-based. It packs a lot of fine shimmer that gives a sparkly, luminous look without the annoyance of large glitter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

Very nice lipgloss
Great colour payoff
Very opaque, shimmers are not chunky
It is a little sticky, but it is what makes it so long lasting
It offers a good coverage, and shine
Pretty good deal and it has very nice packaging
It is small and you can easily take it on the go
I really enjoy this colour: mid-tone pink, with silver shimmers
It applys very smooth and it doesn't smell bad :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I bought this at the PP 50% sale. I was trying to find Coral Reef, but I can't seem to find it anywhere...( I live in canada).
This has a great color for my fair skin, and lasts a decent amount of time. It's not sticky and doesn't have a bad taste/smell.
I'm not a big lip product person, but this one of the best ones I've tried! I will buy again only if it goes on sale